SupermomSlimming #4 MaryMary’s being hunted down,get back in your box Tess ya clown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's only now that it's dawned on her to invest time in her home and children. That sentiment will last 20 minutes
She says that every now and again usually when things are bad between herself and colm. But once colm comes knocking and they go rocking the kids are forgot about again 😣

Reactions: 6
*NOW* can you guys remember the time that Colms ex Anna posted a question-box on insta? Getting her side out, she also posted about how she found out Colm was banging Teresa??? Teresa talked her into going to get help, she had post partum depression at the time and Teresa talked her in to going to hospital…. Even telling Anna what to pack!!! Anna came out nxt day and caught Teresa and Colm in bed together at Colms house!!!!

Any ideas for new thread…. #5 ????

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 17
*NOW* can you guys remember the time that Colms ex Anna posted a question-box on insta? Getting her side out, she also posted about how she found out Colm was banging Teresa??? Teresa talked her into going to get help, she had post partum depression at the time and Teresa talked her in to going to hospital…. Even telling Anna what to pack!!! Anna came out nxt day and caught Teresa and Colm in bed together at Colms house!!!!

Any ideas for new thread…. #5 ????
Her words got to me last night tho. I know she’s a bleep maybe I’m just going through a lot but I needed to hear it

• Heart
Reactions: 2
New thread title “ New gaff in Charleville, lock up your hubbies”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Her words got to me last night tho. I know she’s a bleep maybe I’m just going through a lot but I needed to hear it
Same here. I reached out today and I spent a few hours with family and I really needed it as I was home alone the last few days feeling very low.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Same here. I reached out today and I spent a few hours with family and I really needed it as I was home alone the last few days feeling very low.
Girls reach out friends, family, or a professional. Dont feel alone! this time of year is hard for so many but there supports out there. There is absolutely no shame in asking for help. Teresa talking about mental health is like jimmy saville talking about childcare. She makes a mockery of anyone who truly suffers. And that is coming from someone who has worked in the mental health profession for over 20!years. Sending you love ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She claims to have eight kids dependant hence the big house. That’s not true. Four live with her ex and are working. Social welfare will soon need to invest. There are too many genuine cases.why can’t she get a job and work? What she spends on cheap tattoos and nails would buy her kids food and not us the taxpayer🤬🤬🤬🤬
Remember her and the ex husband were taking money from a disabled/vulnerable man it was in the paper. And her youngest baby was swapped at birth they gave her the wrong baby at the hospital and she got a massive pay out

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Remember her and the ex husband were taking money from a disabled/vulnerable man it was in the paper. And her youngest baby was swapped at birth they gave her the wrong baby at the hospital and she got a massive pay out
Was that not one of the older kids, if not her oldest one? That must have been 20 years ago

Reactions: 6
Will she ever hurry up and move... mitchelstown can't wait to see the back of her 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
And the time she fell on the paths and broke two arms and tried to sue the council before been outed by her sister 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I actually cringe for them imagine being their age and still acting like that changing their bios, straight back on tinder yuck

Oh please do go into more detail haven't heard this one?!
She fell at home but apparently said it was out on the paths in town where there was a slab loose tried to sue but her sister and her then fell out and she outed her and told people the truth hence no claim then.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.