SupermomSlimming #4 MaryMary’s being hunted down,get back in your box Tess ya clown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must have got about 2 grand today
Everyone got double today regardless of whether they need it or not. With a new house on the way, 9 mouths to feed, a few bills and Christmas coming I'm sure it will be put to good use and f**k it if she gets her hair and nails done what about it. Everyone needs something, just something to give them a lift.

Reactions: 16
Colm is looking for a new dog walker 🤪 Teresa looking for attention getting all dressed up in her shorts and high boots on a Tuesday 🤪

Everyone got double today regardless of whether they need it or not. With a new house on the way, 9 mouths to feed, a few bills and Christmas coming I'm sure it will be put to good use and f**k it if she gets her hair and nails done what about it. Everyone needs something, just something to give them a lift.
Its better to furnish the house with the children's allowance than her ex husband robbing another vulnerable friends bank account!

Reactions: 3
Colm is looking for a new dog walker 🤪 Teresa looking for attention getting all dressed up in her shorts and high boots on a Tuesday 🤪

Its better to furnish the house with the children's allowance than her ex husband robbing another vulnerable friends bank account!
God love those kids, they don't have great role models at all

5 bed Bungalow… 👀👀👀👀👀👀 Can someone please tell me why I work? My husband and I have decided to but baby making on the back burner for the moment so we can save more for a house (imagine we would like to have a permanent home for our child before they enter the world) 🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 23
So which one of SMS friends are you ? Or are you SMS ?
I don't know her at all, but I'm all for kids having stability. Kids don't need worries and stress in their lives. They should be happy and carefree and have somewhere to call home. Just my opinion.

Reactions: 13
The kids having stability, are you following this thread at all . That’s one thing they don’t have .

• Haha
Reactions: 4
5 bedroom.. that must be nice. I'd love loads of kids but have decided to finish at 2 because we will never afford a bugger house

Reactions: 9
The kids having stability, are you following this thread at all . That’s one thing they don’t have .
Never a truer word spoken. Hopefully someone will supply poor Supermom with groceries and other essentials so her 8 children that she and her husband choose to have will be fed and clothed. She certainly doesn't seem to think it's her job to provide anything for her kids.

Reactions: 6
Never a truer word spoken. Hopefully someone will supply poor Supermom with groceries and other essentials so her 8 children that she and her husband choose to have will be fed and clothed. She certainly doesn't seem to think it's her job to provide anything for her kids.
Yeah I’d have to agree, my heart goes out to those kids, delighted they’ll have a home but they still lack stability unfortunately

Reactions: 1
At least if they have stability of a home it's one thing less for them to have to worry about.
I've been following this thread a long time!
I for one am delighted for the kids, its great news.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.