SupermomSlimming #4 MaryMary’s being hunted down,get back in your box Tess ya clown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s nearly time for a new thread.. I feel really honoured to have been in the title for the last year 🤣 Just goes to show how boring of a person she is 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The word on the street is SMS new house is in Charleville. May god help ye all there if the rumour is true 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
It 100% is Charleville, it’s in a small estate out the kilmallock road ***e ***m is the name of it.

Reactions: 1
Jesus I’ve never seen someone to think that much of themselves. Eye bleeping the camera, ya your looking for comments on your hair

The older 4 kids are not moving with her. What a surprise. Imagine getting a 5 bed home based on having 8 kids but knowing full well half of them will never live with her. I’ll keep on saying it.. this one is the biggest scam artist going. Boils my blood that genuine people are on the streets and this one’s biggest worry is her hair.

Reactions: 17
‘Fruming up your fake tits and fixing your hair at ease. Moved to Charleville for more than the cheese’

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Look at my books im not sure about my hair she loves herself. Always seems man mad and that creep colm is finally gone for good id say

The older 4 kids are not moving with her. What a surprise. Imagine getting a 5 bed home based on having 8 kids but knowing full well half of them will never live with her. I’ll keep on saying it.. this one is the biggest scam artist going. Boils my blood that genuine people are on the streets and this one’s biggest worry is her hair.
Where are those 4 kids going? To their dads?

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Housing authorities should be made explain this

• Angry
Reactions: 3
But you can be sure that wasn’t disclosed before she got the house 🤬
To be fair as far as I know they only have to stay x amount of time. I know loads single men who barely see their children that got housed in the basis they would need rooms for their kids

• Sad
Reactions: 4
She’s just a sad sack who can’t be on her own id presume or else she’s terrified every time she knows he’s back on tinder

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.