Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Casperoo2

Chatty Member
If she had a full time she wouldn’t get a free house
You can still get a council house and have a full time job. A council house doesn't mean it's for scrounger's. Now I know loads of people who work and in council houses,, I'm speaking from experience. I'm working full-time and living with my partner. My pay is so shit. I'm in retail. my partner has a disability so he can only work 12 hours week. They call it rehabilitation hours . . I'd probably be better off not working though 😂 let me tell ye, it's not fucking 20 euro a week or free housing. We pay our way according to what we earn. (Which we update once a year when they send out forms for us to fill out and send in payslips. Its cheaper. But it's not free or as little as ye think . I should give up working, I won't even get any bonus from the government and these clowns do! 🙄😂😂

Reactions: 14

Wee Nora

VIP Member
Door is always open if you not happy …as are the airports. Find another country that hands out so much benefits and free accommodation To people who can work but choose not too.

Loads of room with her pal Julie . Let the. Cohabitation
The OP’s post was about people who rent. You do realise that not everyone who rents is on benefits? And anyone who rents could be put on notice at any time? That was the point being made.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

Lucydowl

VIP Member
Never a truer word spoken. Hopefully someone will supply poor Supermom with groceries and other essentials so her 8 children that she and her husband choose to have will be fed and clothed. She certainly doesn't seem to think it's her job to provide anything for her kids.
She still doesn’t have to work.spends all day dressing up Prancing around like a fool. She keeps going on about 8 kids, only five dependent . Jesus scroungers like them shouldn’t get housing and benefits. It’s a disgrace. Young couples working need the support not these layabouts. It’s so wrong. The system is a disgrace.

She shouldn’t be housed in new build. Put them all in a refuge or one bed room hotel room and they’d soon get off their arse and go to work.

Tunaturner12

Don’t have 8 kids if you can’t organise a home for them. It’s not up to any government to pay for your lifestyle.
That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. That was the done thing in Ireland for many many years a friend of mine has six siblings and it's not like she had them with wught diff fellas either. Honest to god to say something like that is a joke. There's a housing crisis out there that's effecting thousands more than this lady. I feel for her in this instance and tbh why shouldn't she have keys of a house she's on the housing list and she has young kids I'd have no problem her getting. A house ahead of me as I don't have children relying in me thank god. those of you commenting on the animals she has are clutching at straws ye shiuld be ashame dof yerselves it shows how out of touch with reality ye are. Ho est to god one thing commenting on piss takers another to take the mick out of our own in their time of need!!

• Heart

Howareyahun

VIP Member
So which one of SMS friends are you ? Or are you SMS ?
I don't know her at all, but I'm all for kids having stability. Kids don't need worries and stress in their lives. They should be happy and carefree and have somewhere to call home. Just my opinion.

Omg if that’s true about the poor sons phone and PlayStation she is awful. Those poor kids.
here’s her Facebook profile pic as requested. Scarlet for her kids 🙈 she prob trying to show colm what he’s missing 🤣

361366E4-0B17-4214-A916-4DF9B402202B.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha

in4anose

I agree too. Nothing to do with her daughter, I think she's been dealt a shitty enough hand in life without being subjected to being talked about here. I think she's a very pretty girl and I hope she does well for herself and if she wants to wear a revealing dress that's her choice. She's 18 and not the one posting the pics of herself to 40 thousand people. Her mam is!😠

• Heart

Durtydizer

Chatty Member
Laughable she needs kids appointments to have content these days.
Not to mind she openly admitted the daughter is in pain with her tooth but she's going to wait on the school dentist appointment.........plenty of money to get her own colour & extensions done but the child has to wait for a free appointment.

• Heart

Jezzebell

How the fuck can she say she’s accepted her rolls and stretchmarks or whatever???? She had a boob job. She was going for a tummy tuck (a colab with avoca clinic). And it was only because the dropped her after her drunk driving crash, that she didn’t go through with it. If that was offered up to her on a plate tomorrow morning for free she would jump at the chance.

Reactions: 12

Aprillady

All colms friends call her “but her face” because she looks appealing everywhere else but her face 🙈 and they say it in front of colm and he laughs at it 🙄
What a vile person he and his friends are.

Whatever you think of SMS, nobody deserves to be spoken about like that. Hoping she finds the strength soon to be rid of him once and for all.

Jezzebell

‘Fruming up your fake tits and fixing your hair at ease. Moved to Charleville for more than the cheese’

• Haha

Mary Mary

VIP Member
She should be well use to running.. cause she is always running into other women’s partners DMs! And if not that it’s running from the guards or running after colm 🙈

• Haha

butterflybilly

VIP Member
Digging at the ex for having a 2 week holiday in Spain😂 Eh Tess, heres an idea, GET OFF YOUR HOLE, AND GET A JOB!!!!!! WORK for one, you lazy C#nt....... And before you come at me about "having kids to look after" we all know they are dumped in with their dad more often than not, luckily for them you dont get to drag them up!!!! We also know, you wont work cos your squeezing the state to house, feed, and pay every bill you have..... you are able to pound the roads, go to the gym, birth 8 babies, so your not disabled, GET A JOB, you beggy, idle, scrounger