SupermomSlimming #4 MaryMary’s being hunted down,get back in your box Tess ya clown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No sign of her today
She’s gone on private so must have been up drunk txting/raging at folk.
She’s disgraceful. How can she afford to be out drinking and smoking? I’ve been on SW before and it wouldn’t cover my bills let alone beauty salons, copious amounts of drink and smokes

Reactions: 3
She’s gone on private so must have been up drunk txting/raging at folk.
She’s disgraceful. How can she afford to be out drinking and smoking? I’ve been on SW before and it wouldn’t cover my bills let alone beauty salons, copious amounts of drink and smokes
She doesn’t work for SW anymore.. also noticed that Gollum no longer has ‘SINGLE’ on his bio. They must have made up. 🙄🤭

Is the daughter pregnant? She looks like she’s holding her bump. 😯

Reactions: 6
I actually meant out sick from work but my predictive text wrote suicidal sorry if that was triggering for anyone my predictive text nuts for some reason apologies again
I have to admit I read your first post and I was like oh…ok I hope they’re doing much better now 😬

Reactions: 2
Is the young wan pregnant?? Looks like shes hiding/holding a baby bump!!!
I said the same thing! Wouldn’t surprise me, the apple doesn’t usually fall far from the tree. Another young mother in SW, fleecing the system for everything she can get. Sure look who her role model is. Monkey see, monkey do. 🙈

Reactions: 1
While I don't agree with how Theresa conducts herself, I don't think it's right to be commenting on her young daugher. She might feel like she is following the trend of dressing from Pretty Little Thing (aka like the huns from Love Island) and wearing such a revealing dress but she might just be self conscious about how tight it is on her. I do however think she is way to young to wear a dress like that

Reactions: 30
While I don't agree with how Theresa conducts herself, I don't think it's right to be commenting on her young daugher. She might feel like she is following the trend of dressing from Pretty Little Thing (aka like the huns from Love Island) and wearing such a revealing dress but she might just be self conscious about how tight it is on her. I do however think she is way to young to wear a dress like that
What age is the daughter? They all wear next to nothing these days. I thought I was bad in a boob tube lol

Reactions: 1
Whatever about supermom 🙄 but we shouldn't be talking about her daughter. It's not fair on her.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.