Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Howareyahun

VIP Member
She must have got about 2 grand today
Everyone got double today regardless of whether they need it or not. With a new house on the way, 9 mouths to feed, a few bills and Christmas coming I'm sure it will be put to good use and f**k it if she gets her hair and nails done what about it. Everyone needs something, just something to give them a lift.

Reactions: 16

Lovelula

VIP Member
Here it is...seems hes also been having a go at married women..shes deleted her insta..she will shame him anyway...they will look like some clowns if they get back together after this.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

Forest Gump

Why is she letting on she's trying to afford all the new flooring and white appliances for the new house? We all know she's going to get the grant and the more kids you have the more of a grant you get. She's a fucking dose and a half that one!

Howareyahun

VIP Member
Say what you like about SMS but she had the respect for her children and their father to acknowledge him on Fathers day 👏👏

Howareyahun

VIP Member
She seems to be making an effort to turn her life around and I wish her the best. She's definitely not the worst of the hunz if she toned down the language a bit. Credit where credit is due, she worked hard for her weight loss and looks fantastic.

nannyg

VIP Member
Tis a great country for spongers all the same, have no job, keep churning out kids and the state will give you a bigger house to move in to and give you money every week to feed and clothe them and you. Where the fuck are the rest of us going wrong??

Mary Mary

VIP Member
I did Home Economics for my LC 20 years ago and Iv more of a qualification in nutrition than both of them put together with their shitty certificate 🙈🤣

• Haha

Mary Mary

VIP Member
Orla was such a genuine, kind person. Of course it was like supermom to use this to her advantage.
She would have been horrified to hear of supermom being involved with another woman's partner as she was disgusted by those types.
I followed her page. She had a great mix of content and so positive through all her health battles. You could tell loyalty is huge to her.
She took step back from social media to avoid negative drama that came with it.
She still has business page.
Her hand crafted wreaths are amazing.
You couldn't buy anything close in stores.
Orla is that you? 🙈🤣

• Haha

Howareyahun

VIP Member
Well if the Government can look after our Ukrainian friends they can look after SMS. Before anyone comes at me, we have a few Ukranians in my area living the life and certainly appear to have alot more than most and are getting hand out after hand out.

I'm glad her kids will have a roof over their heads, all children should have the security of a home. Best of luck to them.

Reactions: 15

Poogram

Chatty Member
Some woman of that age thrive off the drama of it all I've seen it myself in my friends group on off on off so fucking annoying and friends actually get sick of it and I'd say that's why she has no friends left
She has no friends because she’d rob the eye out of your head (or the fella out of your bed)

• Haha
There is a huge housing crisis in this country no one can dispute that but it’s hard to have sympathy for a girl that has worked the system to her advantage for years.
Back when you could get a bigger council house just by having more kids Teresa made no secret of it. Her an the ex husband were the biggest spongers going . Who even has 8 kids in this day and age ? She’s certainly never paid for them, even now she’s expecting to be housed but not prepared to get a job. Plenty of work going locally but Teresa knows how to play the game too well.

Call me cynical but how stressed can someone be but still finding time to get nails, hair and lashes done. I can’t afford any of those luxuries and I work full time. She floats around the town here eating out and drinking coffee like no one’s business and I’ve never seen her in the same outfit twice.
Everything she does is calculated this isn’t a case of unfortunate circumstances. Teresa always has a plan.

It’s obviously off with the walking std this week if she’s not mentioning him in her plans. A while back wasn’t he her FAMILY?Where’s his letter to the council stating why she can’t move in with him😂

• Heart

Sandyclaws

VIP Member
I’ve a pal that knows CJ well. He said SMS is the biggest nut job and hounds CJ constantly. He’s tried to leave and her but she begs him to come back.
He needs to grow a pair

All colms friends call her “but her face” because she looks appealing everywhere else but her face 🙈 and they say it in front of colm and he laughs at it 🙄
With a fella like that which needs enemies

Reactions: 14
Some of the judgemental comments on this would make you sick , I’m facing homelessness myself with my children at moment , circumstances changed I got sick could no longer work , separated from an abuser , landlord selling property they tried to give me incorrect notice took a case against them with Rtb eventually got 6 months correct notice but rtb report was a crock of shit biased towards landlord yet they still have to pay me money for an illegal rent increase which I’m still waiting to get and have to pay me monthly , council are no help , Teresa is right in they ask for letters off Family members and friends as to why they can’t put you up , no properties are available and if they are they the prices are scandalous and way over hap limits , I can’t go out to work I’m a carer for one of my kids . We have only a couple weeks left here after living here for 8 hrs , gave away our dog last week as he needed to rehomed as I don’t know where we are going to be and living in fear that my violent ex finds out we are about to be made homeless and will take me to court for custody of child , that would be his exact mindset , have a child with special needs also who is volatile and doesn’t manage change well and suffer with my mental health , searching for a property since start of year to rent and nothing , the crisis is real in this country and believe me
The stress is so beyond believe, have been having stomach issues due to it and have dropped so much weight never mind the stress on mental well-being

• Heart
  • Sad

JustmeKC

VIP Member
I’ve family members desperate for accommodation, friends who want and can’t have more kids because they can’t afford anything with enough space for them. She moaned a few weeks ago that she needed somewhere to live and boom a set of keys appear for a 5 bed bungalow?!

Her children are housed with their father. They don’t need another big house. Our policy and decision makers need to seriously overhaul things and stop this from happening. What in the world do they be thinking, and it’s not just this, it’s our housing situation in general.

Mary Mary

VIP Member
It’s nearly time for a new thread.. I feel really honoured to have been in the title for the last year 🤣 Just goes to show how boring of a person she is 😴

• Haha

Mary Mary

VIP Member
Sorry now but that’s karma at its best.. the exact same was done to anna by tess and colm so I don’t understand how she thought she was any different 🙄 you lose them how you get them love!! 🙈

Taylor17

VIP Member
No one and I mean no one is entitled to 3 council houses. If you give one up, you should be told that's it. They should also put a limit on the number of children they will pay out benefits for. It's wrong to keep having children that you can't provide for. When she had the children at home, the highlight of the week was 2 chickens for Sunday dinner. She looks after herself first, that's for sure.