SupermomSlimming #4 MaryMary’s being hunted down,get back in your box Tess ya clown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A brand spanking new 4 bed council house that she’ll pay €20 a week for after turning down a 4 bed a month ago as “it didn’t have a big enough garden” I’m telling ya.. Tess always has a plan.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Haven't watched her in so long but decided to take a look, wish I didn't! The language is shocking, wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of her! Myself and my husband both working hard at our full-time jobs and currently renting, paying more than a mortgage at the moment, hoping to get our own home next year. Nothing against anyone in a council house but it is so frustrating to see her basically get handed a new house and having her complain that the garden in one wasn't big enough - why is everything handed tho her? Can she not get a full time job?

Reactions: 9
Haven't watched her in so long but decided to take a look, wish I didn't! The language is shocking, wouldn't want to get on the bad side of her! Myself and my husband both working hard at our full-time jobs and currently renting, paying more than a mortgage at the moment, hoping to get our own home next year. Nothing against anyone in a council house but it is so frustrating to see her basically get handed a new house and having her complain that the garden in one wasn't big enough - why is everything handed them her? Can she not get a full time job?
If she had a full time she wouldn’t get a free house

Reactions: 6
The ones who screenshot stuff off this site then send it directly to who the thread is about are the real 'trolls' 🙄 Why do people do that and then try and hide it with fake ass licking messages aswell. Very odd behaviour that!

Reactions: 27
The ones who screenshot stuff off this site then send it directly to who the thread is about are the real 'trolls' 🙄 Why do people do that and then try and hide it with fake ass licking messages aswell. Very odd behaviour that!
I’d say it was Julie Twins and Me who screenshot it and sent it to her. If you look at top of screenshot there’s a comment about twins being gorgeous.

Reactions: 4
I’d say it was Julie Twins and Me who screenshot it and sent it to her. If you look at top of screenshot there’s a comment about twins being gorgeous.
Nah I remember her sharing that twins message before someone thought her 2 boys were twins

Reactions: 1
Oh Heaven forbid that her older children may see it…I mean did anything bother her when she was waving around vibrators and dildos and sitting astride her filthy full length mirror in her knickers with her hand across her over inflated tittys? This yolk just craves attention you’d swear she’s the only female with a decent body, pity about her face tho.

Reactions: 6
Teresa is on this page . Fact. She screenshot herself ffs. She said house was bigger than the one she’s in which is a four bedroom her new one is 5 bedroom. New build . Don’t know where but there’s not too many 5 bedroom new builds , owned by the council .

Reactions: 3
If she had a full time she wouldn’t get a free house
You can still get a council house and have a full time job. A council house doesn't mean it's for scrounger's. Now I know loads of people who work and in council houses,, I'm speaking from experience. I'm working full-time and living with my partner. My pay is so tit. I'm in retail. my partner has a disability so he can only work 12 hours week. They call it rehabilitation hours . . I'd probably be better off not working though 😂 let me tell ye, it's not bleeping 20 euro a week or free housing. We pay our way according to what we earn. (Which we update once a year when they send out forms for us to fill out and send in payslips. Its cheaper. But it's not free or as little as ye think . I should give up working, I won't even get any bonus from the government and these clowns do! 🙄😂😂

Reactions: 14
Teresa is on this page . Fact. She screenshot herself ffs. She said house was bigger than the one she’s in which is a four bedroom her new one is 5 bedroom. New build . Don’t know where but there’s not too many 5 bedroom new builds , owned by the council .
Only new builds I know of around are in Mallow.

You can still get a council house and have a full time job. A council house doesn't mean it's for scrounger's. Now I know loads of people who work and in council houses,, I'm speaking from experience. I'm working full-time and living with my partner. My pay is so tit. I'm in retail. my partner has a disability so he can only work 12 hours week. They call it rehabilitation hours . . I'd probably be better off not working though 😂 let me tell ye, it's not bleeping 20 euro a week or free housing. We pay our way according to what we earn. (Which we update once a year when they send out forms for us to fill out and send in payslips. Its cheaper. But it's not free or as little as ye think . I should give up working, I won't even get any bonus from the government and these clowns do! 🙄😂😂
But you’re doing your best and making contributions, this one is doing nothing only taking hand over fist (it’s what she’s used to) , so let’s say she’s on jobseekers, what would she be paying a week? 10/20 euro? Absolutely you’d probably be better off not working just look at the likes of Tess and Julie, they’ve got it better than most of us working our asses off.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Are the houses finished in fermoy across from her partner ?
God no, that place stalled to a halt after the developer ran out of money around 3/4 years ago and he still owes the builder half a million for the work he did there

Only new builds I know of around are in Mallow.

But you’re doing your best and making contributions, this one is doing nothing only taking hand over fist (it’s what she’s used to) , so let’s say she’s on jobseekers, what would she be paying a week? 10/20 euro? Absolutely you’d probably be better off not working just look at the likes of Tess and Julie, they’ve got it better than most of us working our asses off.
Nope I'm on a ce scheme single mam of two and I pay €65 a week and believe you me with the way things are I'm struggling to pay that rent. I work 19 and a half hours a week for an extra €22.50 on my jobseekers I have to travel to work and that extra money goes on fuel. The way I figure out the rent is, it is calculated for every €100 you get €20 goes to rent

Yes colms friends call her “but her face”
If they say that about her they are pathetic cunts tbh.
I genuinely think she is good looking and a great figure I don’t know much else about her. Does anyone know why Sarah Burke doesn’t talk to her anymore

Reactions: 11
Nope I'm on a ce scheme single mam of two and I pay €65 a week and believe you me with the way things are I'm struggling to pay that rent. I work 19 and a half hours a week for an extra €22.50 on my jobseekers I have to travel to work and that extra money goes on fuel. The way I figure out the rent is, it is calculated for every €100 you get €20 goes to rent
She wouldn’t be on jobseekers. She has dependent children under 7.
I can assure you SuperScam isn’t paying any more than a few euro.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.