SupermomSlimming #4 MaryMary’s being hunted down,get back in your box Tess ya clown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are they actually for real??
She’s a mother of 8 kids and she’s acting like a pathetic school girl after the rant she had

Reactions: 10
The whole town is laughing at this pair of clowns…. You’d have to feel sorry for her eldest kids watching this tit show!

Reactions: 5
How are they not embaressed?
I'd be ashamed of my life, purely because of the fb post alone, saying he was riding everyone!! Exes, young ones, the lot, saying he said she had a mom bod etc. Its too much! Then posing away for a pic together again like nothing every happened!! Was her post meant to be an open letter to him, waiting for him to come running back.. or did she go back begging 🤷🏼‍♀️ im sure we qillfind out more in the next melodramatic reveal post

How are they not embaressed?
I'd be ashamed of my life, purely because of the fb post alone, saying he was riding everyone!! Exes, young ones, the lot, saying he said she had a mom bod etc. Its too much! Then posing away for a pic together again like nothing every happened!! Was her post meant to be an open letter to him, waiting for him to come running back.. or did she go back begging 🤷🏼‍♀️ im sure we qillfind out more in the next melodramatic reveal post

Reactions: 6
He joked to his friends that she is a guaranteed ride and he doesn’t have to worry about anymore surprises (referring to not getting her pregnant)

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Ah lads Gollum has to be trolling us with the mirror selfie and he in the black tights , small pokeen of thing like a little mushroom poking out of the crotch, put it away man 😷 Lucky gal is Tess ........

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.