Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sha384

As someone that knows her personally the figure is the least of her problems !! The dress is amazing..the figure okay it is good yes it is work out gained but the weight loss wasn't conventional like it was made to seem !! So basically great dress, great body even on only fans .. not a great dress for a wedding tho.. screams look at me
Did she get weight loss surgery I wonder?

Sha384

I don't know anything about Sarah burke I only know about the sisters boyfriend's !! It's amazing she hasn't said anything on her instaattention page about how she had her own brother arrested too
Stoooppppp her brother???
was it the one that died??

Kiss me im irish

Was it really someone from Mitchelstown??. Oh dear God, those poor kids. No name mentioned yet in the press. He’ll be locked away for this surely
Ya it was someone from town, the ones that have different kinds of houses if you get me, also place be much better if he is locked up. Them poor kids are fine out causing havoc again by yday.

Eybrowse21

Bet she's snapping the storm has passed. Just means she doesn't have excuse drop kids off at Dads🤣🤣
She has more fear of spending time with her kids than she does of no electricity or waterstone

momof6

She put one in the house she’s in now. A big house 4 bedrooms . How bigger is this house she’s getting. She said it was bigger.

Kilingtime

VIP Member
the two of them could get into trouble for giving nutritional advice as that course they did is a 4 part course and they only did the first part so they are not nearly qualified but yet both claiming to be qualified.. wonder who you can report that too?? Hmmmmmm… 🙈🤣
Didn't they do the Precision Nutrition course? There are only 2 courses with them- the Level 1 Nutrition Certification (which is all they need to be giving nutritional advice, and is covered by most insurances) and the Level 2 Master Health Coaching Certification (which most don't bother with)