SupermomSlimming #4 MaryMary’s being hunted down,get back in your box Tess ya clown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All colms friends call her “but her face” because she looks appealing everywhere else but her face 🙈 and they say it in front of colm and he laughs at it 🙄
An awful thing to say about anyone really....they must be oil paintings themselves I take it...I dont see anything wrong with her looks..

Reactions: 9
Saw that too and it’s so obvious where her short hair meets the longer extensions. Looks like she done them herself with a pack from Claire’s. Hope she didn’t pay for them. Not that she ever looks classy but at least the shorter hair wasn’t as bad.

Reactions: 1
Say what you like about SMS but she had the respect for her children and their father to acknowledge him on Fathers day 👏👏

Reactions: 16
Say what you like about SMS but she had the respect for her children and their father to acknowledge him on Fathers day 👏👏
Are you serious???? She wasn't thinking of her her children's father when she made that post .. actually maybe she was but only to get the dig at him when including a photo of her ride on a side piece as "stepfather" anyone that thinks the post was genuine is probably as away with the fairies as she is.. 🙄 smh

Are you serious???? She wasn't thinking of her her children's father when she made that post .. actually maybe she was but only to get the dig at him when including a photo of her ride on a side piece as "stepfather" anyone that thinks the post was genuine is probably as away with the fairies as she is.. 🙄 smh
Yes, I'm very serious. If you saw the carry of of Saaaaayyyyra Burp yesterday with Fathers day you'd understand where I'm coming from. The point I am making is that regardless of what went on with SMS and her ex is she has respect for her children to include him in Fathers Day posts and she wasn't trying to replace him as though he doesn't exist.

Reactions: 11
Yes, I'm very serious. If you saw the carry of of Saaaaayyyyra Burp yesterday with Fathers day you'd understand where I'm coming from. The point I am making is that regardless of what went on with SMS and her ex is she has respect for her children to include him in Fathers Day posts and she wasn't trying to replace him as though he doesn't exist.
To be fair anything looked respectful compared to that 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She looked fab I thought and weddings are not as formal these days. In fairness to her she has a fabulous figure that she worked so hard for, not keen on her hair so long though I thought it suited her shorter.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.