SupermomSlimming #4 MaryMary’s being hunted down,get back in your box Tess ya clown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are you serious? I'm all for that if a few more are keen. I love fair city.. sad state I know 🙄🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Must be. She shares other PT posts so I'd have said yeah it's off again.

For now 🙄 how you'd actually have the energy to entertain that level of shite is beyond me
All loved up the weekend, tagging each other like teenagers, they are beyond a joke, how do they have the neck to walk around their towns :ROFLMAO: and him try run a professional business.

Reactions: 8
Sorry how stupid actually is this woman? She allowed her kids run up to horses in a field who given where she lives are most likely young throughbreds who are unpredictable at the best of times. So unbelievably dangerous what an idiot she’d be the same one if one of the kids got hurt she’d try and sue the horse owners. Scumbag

Reactions: 10
Sorry how stupid actually is this woman? She allowed her kids run up to horses in a field who given where she lives are most likely young throughbreds who are unpredictable at the best of times. So unbelievably dangerous what an idiot she’d be the same one if one of the kids got hurt she’d try and sue the horse owners. Scumbag
She is something else

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.