SupermomSlimming #4 MaryMary’s being hunted down,get back in your box Tess ya clown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't find her either ... It's all a game for her .. back and forth she did this before disabled her account for a little bit and then came back banging with the flaps out

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Colm has now got the nutrition cert same as sms and will be taking people to a level beyond their wildest dreams 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I did Home Economics for my LC 20 years ago and Iv more of a qualification in nutrition than both of them put together with their crappy certificate 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
PN1 is seen as a basic add-on nutrition certification for PT's. The final exam is a multiple choice paper with something like a 70% 'pass' grade, and can be re-take if you fail first time round.

I almost did it until i read some of the course resources, and realised a lot of it was outdated, and when I queried it was told it was scientifically accurate despite me providing recent studies proving otherwise. I went elsewhere needless to say.

Well it's all off!He was riding his ex and riding 23 year olds....shes put it all in a facebook post for everyone to read and is asking people to share.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Well it's all off!He was riding his ex and riding 23 year olds....shes put it all in a facebook post for everyone to read and is asking people to share.
Omg need to go see

I can’t see anything ☹

Reactions: 1
Here it is...seems hes also been having a go at married women..shes deleted her insta..she will shame him anyway...they will look like some clowns if they get back together after this.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Here it is...seems hes also been having a go at married women..shes deleted her insta..she will shame him anyway...they will look like some clowns if they get back together after this.
They will. They are literally like teenagers the way their relationship is

Reactions: 4
Don't go mad at me lads but I actually feel sorry for her a small bit. Those things said to her by I assume colm just triggered me I had the same said to me and worse and I never got over it. It fucks with your head and your self confidence. I wouldn't wish those feelings on anyone

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Sorry now but that’s karma at its best.. the exact same was done to anna by tess and colm so I don’t understand how she thought she was any different 🙄 you lose them how you get them love!! 🙈

Reactions: 14
Clearly expecting to be inundated with offers 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Actually didn't someone on here say awhile back that he was sleeping with someone in their 20s or am I imagining it?

• Sick
What are the comments like on the post?
Surprised she hasn’t made her page public for all to see

Don't go mad at me lads but I actually feel sorry for her a small bit. Those things said to her by I assume colm just triggered me I had the same said to me and worse and I never got over it. It fucks with your head and your self confidence. I wouldn't wish those feelings on anyone
I was about to say the same, not a nice thing to have done to you.

she’s full of tit just trying to play the victim 🙄 she did and said worse things like that to Anna when she was with colm just so she could get into bed with colm so I don’t feel sorry one bit for her.. it’s called karma!

Reactions: 1
She doesn't have a typical mum bod, she knows she looks great, she had her boob surgery, she only wants everyone to tell her how amazing she looks. Shes not the first older single mother to go back on the dating scene. Again 41, hardly ancient. Chatting to every Tom Dick and Harry on Facebook won't fulfill her life either so soon after. She knew what Gollum was like too and I bet she will get back with him 🥴

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.