SupermomSlimming #4 MaryMary’s being hunted down,get back in your box Tess ya clown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah Burke is Godmother to Hunter her youngest. SMS used her to the hilt. Plus told her a load of lies about her family. You know she maintains that she was abused growing up …..she has even told Golm this . This is purely for attention of course …. Oh please feel sorry for me this is why I’m the way I am . Pathetic. Genuine people that have been in that situation she’s making a mock of. She has told quite a few people this.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Sarah Burke is Godmother to Hunter her youngest. SMS used her to the hilt. Plus told her a load of lies about her family. You know she maintains that she was abused growing up …..she has even told Golm this . This is purely for attention of course …. Oh please feel sorry for me this is why I’m the way I am . Pathetic. Genuine people that have been in that situation she’s making a mock of. She has told quite a few people this.
She uses whatever narrative suits her need to manipulate. Same with her claims of Domestic Violence. Borderline personality disorder was another thing she decided she had when she needed an excuse for inexcusable behaviours. It Makes a complete mockery of anyone who is genuinely dealing with any of those circumstances.

Reactions: 4
What is her motive for coming back on stories after so long? She wasn't happy about the masculine comment, she looked photoshopped in the green bra.

Reactions: 5
Sure god love us she’s all excited being discussed here again, wonder who Colm is riding now? Tess any chance of a revel seeing as you’re flat out reading this thread?

Reactions: 1
Lads we need screen records for those of us that don't follow her, I'm blue in the face saying it like 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
What is her motive for coming back on stories after so long? She wasn't happy about the masculine comment, she looked photoshopped in the green bra.
The more she mentions it, the more you know how much it bothered her. Like others have said, she has a nice body but her face 🫣

If they say that about her they are pathetic cunts tbh.
I genuinely think she is good looking and a great figure I don’t know much else about her. Does anyone know why Sarah Burke doesn’t talk to her anymore
I agree, i think she looks unreal tbh! Im haggard looking and im a few years younger and only 3 kids🤣 Im only here now after she shared the masculine post, i dont think shes the worst of them..

I agree, i think she looks unreal tbh! Im haggard looking and im a few years younger and only 3 kids🤣 Im only here now after she shared the masculine post, i dont think shes the worst of them..
SMS doesn't bother me but feck it has to be said credit where credit is due, she looks amazing. I notice women who are big in to training look a bit masculine anyway I'm always saying it. I wouldn't say her face looks masculine at all. If I looked like her I would be well proud of myself.

Reactions: 7
See Superscummom, must have split up with "Culom" for the 4,852nd time.....ah shes stressed god love her🙄 be back riding again on thurs, chin up Tess hun, you should be used to the game by now.....

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.