Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Low&behold

Evening Tess!
seems your a little tired and cross 😂 all that ranting must take it out of you, we all know it’s not from minding kids or doing any actual work... let alone cleaning 🧹🧺🪣🧽 You should probably go for that walk now with your boyfriend🤣
I can tell you that the women on here have more empathy and motherly instincts towards your 8 kids that you ever will. Absolutely zero fucks are given about where you dangle your fanny any day or night but it does grate a tad when we the taxpayers are funding your lifestyle of scamming the system and conning any charity that will entertain your 🐊 tears every year. Or driving up our insurance claims or even diverting necessary funds from vulnerable women who really are in need of financial assistance due to DV.

I take offence that you call us liars, and wine drinkers ( my drink of choice is gin ) when it wasn’t that long ago that you drank litres of cheap wine and drove into a housing estate at 80kph because your boyfriend called the farce you call a relationship off.
you think that having an Insta account wipes away the past ? You think people forget who you really are? What you did in the years before you found “fame” as the ma of 8 who did the sex toy lives to try and catch the eye of a weirdo womaniser with a wife and baby.?

sad old state of affairs when a 40k + account can’t even get a “spotlight” or “sweet king” discount code. Just shows that your not an influencer as no companies with any half decent researcher would touch you ... your just Jeremy Kyle style car crash viewing for people who love to see how the trash takes itself out in 2020.
And purleeese give over with the full time Parent line😂 ffs Stevie Wonder can see you haven’t them kids from one end of the week to the next.
Strictly speaking we never said you’re a whore either, just that there’s more elastic in a rock than in a pair of your knickers 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Low&behold

Just saw this on insta.. Of course she didn’t, cz she didn’t do a real course 🤣🤣
Can’t wait to see what her stories will be like today, probably one of the kids “casually” holding her nutrition certificate from the college of DIY and photoshop 🙄

she literally responds to every query we have on here lately so here goes....
Tess love 👋
How bout you answer our questions about TUSLA, paying off your child, why you and creepy don’t follow each other on socials,
What’s this absolute BS about a Masters 🤣🤣🤣

Jesus Christ the woman didn’t sit a JC let alone LC, or degree yet she off doing a masters
I’ve actually heard it all now..... Dead. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Jezzebell

Hes a dirty bastard,he actually chose to do that??if covid was a couple it would be these two melts.hes finished, his name is in everybodys mouth and it's not in a good way. As for her😂a nutritionist,😂😂ah stop. If shes a nutritionist I'm a fucking astronaut.there is an awful breed of these people who think they are influencers,major pains in the hole.but at the end of the day they are nobody's and I couldnt care less what they do.but these two are off there heads and meds it was his biggest downfall by hooking up with Teresa and what he did to anna.he thought he was getting a brown Thomas version but silly cunt ended up with cheap sweatshop reject version of a woman.he had the brown Thomas version with anna.imagine picking her over your own child.colm,have a word with yourself..running away from you're responsibilities isnt a cool look,you're a grown man.dont be a "tess"colm.
He deserves everything he gets with Teresa. He was utterly horrible to Anna after she gave birth to his son. He was a shit father from the start. The baby had a reflux problem and it was poor Anna who had to look after him on her own. That prick never even changed a nappy or fed the baby. Why wasnt he there to help her? He then told her she had left herself go and that he wasnt attracted to her anymore - this is after she had the baby and was the sole carer!!!! She had PND!!! Who does that!!! She joined SW and low n behold her consultant was Teresa. They were friends even went out together for drinks. Then Teresa joins Colms gym and they started riding. They both talked Anna in to going to a hospital for mental health. Teresa even helped her pack her bag ffs. And next morning Anna found them in his bed. I dont believe for a second Teresa’s claim that Colm was single!!!! He had a small baby with Anna and a 7 year relationship and Anna had said they were still intimate. Things may have been rocky between them but they were still connected. Teresa bullied and harassed Anna turning up at her door screaming abuse infront of her kids. She had no business going near Anna. Anna had to publically shame Colm on social media to force him to pay child maintenance.
* open to correction

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22

Low&behold

Will I start a raffle for what time she posts a semi nude/ side boob/ flaps on show picture to the gram?
I’ll take 7pm tonight. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Sure isnt that it!

Hi teresa,I can nearly smell the shit through the phone girly.you knew well about this page love,you never heard of it?😂😂you yourself came on with the fake tears about not been able to buy presents for your own kids,were you looking for a bail out,someone to fall for your bullshit.why dont you address the 1000s of euro ye willing stole from a man who had the misfortune of enduring abuse in a home as a child,who has seriously bad mental health problem and difficulties?all the others places you have been caught stealing?nah,didnt think so.if we are all such liars,why didnt you say about all the other things that have been said?you cant cause you know there is truth and evidence to back it up.even your own family dont speak to you..we can't all be wrong about you.everybody knows the vile human you are,its no secret.you're own family do most of the talking about you🤔I'd rather die in the gutter with nothing than have to stoop as low as you go and have gone.lies after lies after lies after lies with you.you are after opening a can of worms for yourself by calling people liars here..tut tut tut.we have lifes darling,and good lifes,work hard to make sure our kids have everything ,keep a roof overhead and dont have to go on the beg and make sure our kids are safe 😉more to life than drinking wine,hasn't worked out well for you has it!

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Gizmos and Gadgets

Chatty Member
Tulsa and social workers are involved with a very long time but the children are schooled to lie to them and teachers and if anyone of them tell the truth she has threatened she would kill herself. When the Garda got involved after she beaten the crap after her first born she paid him 150.00 to tell the Garda that it was him that hit her. FACT

• Wow
Reactions: 18

Low&behold

So she drinks and drives and he gets thrown out of the house shes some yoke I swear
Not quite... technically she put herself out of the marital house ( 4 bed council in stag park ) by claiming DV because she was bored of the husband and her new tits needed more exposure 🤢
She got a private rental ( owned by sisters fella ) 5 miles outside town in the country which is paid for by HAP.
Now that her licence is being surrendered in January things have taken a turn.
Originally Tess believed the no driving would work in her favour and that Creepy would move her into his gaff leaving kids to stay with their Dad in mitchelstown. Win win for Tess
However
1. No offer of a key being cut for Casa Rathcarrig
2. Social have pointed out if Tess doesn’t provide care for her offspring she can’t claim all the benefits that pay for her lifestyle.

Panic is setting in and she has realised she could be right up shit creek, so has reverted to demanding her hubby now moves out

• Wow
  • Haha
All for followers and sympathy... that time she met her sister who she said she lost contact with 😏.. that sister left her husband and 4 kids yougest was 1yrs old and ran away to America with a man she met online he was same age as her father...she stayed with him for awhile then met another fella around her own age is now living in Greece with 2 more kids... 😳🙃

• Wow

Alucia

VIP Member
She says she did not stop for anything or anyone! Too right, your got drunk and drove but you got caught, you talked about sex and sex toys knowing creepy was watching your lives too, you did everything you could to get him. You put yourself ahead of your children, posing half naked and talking about sex and showing your toys and lube and penis double strokers when you have 8 children and an elderly father and live in a small town. Robbing a poor man of his savings. People can see through you and your no super mom.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Heidi77

VIP Member
He does cash in hand jobs,also running his little empire"stag bar".he is not going to give out free drinks for all now is he!where are the kids when they are all getting pissed I'd love to know???I cannot for the life of me understand why this behaviour seems to be acceptable.
I read that as "he's getting cash for hand jobs"

• Haha
Reactions: 16