Supermom Slimming #2 can drink drive for the ride but calpol/nurofen for her kids are put aside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just left Amber, all dressed up like a dog’s dinner, heading in the direction of Gollums
Let’s hope all her wonderful qualities are “appreciated” 🙄🙄
Nothing like the desperate throwing themselves at the uninterested. Typical Tess🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I never followed Teresa but did pop on for a nosey when she became a hot topic on Galz Who Snap.

For the life of me I could not see the appeal with her 🤷🏻‍♀️ Hats off for the weight loss but when she spoke on her stories she just came across as dog rough and a real see you next Tuesday🙈

One thing that really grated was the way she spoke about and too her kids. I don't have kids myself but I can appreciate that raising them is hard work espically 8 but what Tess needs to remember is that no one forced her to have 8 children and she willing consented to getting pregnant. If she didn't/ doesn't want them she shouldn't have had them.

As for the whole acting like a love sick, psychotic , obsessed teenager with the PT , each to their own and if you feel comfortable as a 40 year old posting all over social media about a 'great catch' like himself you deserve everything you get .

What I cannot abide is the victim mentality that she constantly falls back on when tit hits the fan. We all make mistakes and some of us more than others but if you are a decent human being you hold your hands up, apologise sincerely and figure out a way to make amends not try and spin it the best way that suits you and for your own personal gain

I feel so sorry for her poor children. She speaks about them like they are nothing more than a hindrance to her and unfortunately if they weren't of valve you to her I.e. money wise I think she would have given them up by now🤔

Also if she sis a fully qualified nutrients I am a bloody brain surgeon. Did she buy her qualification off the Internet like Dr. Gillian McKeith🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I never followed Teresa but did pop on for a nosey when she became a hot topic on Galz Who Snap.

For the life of me I could not see the appeal with her 🤷🏻‍♀️ Hats off for the weight loss but when she spoke on her stories she just came across as dog rough and a real see you next Tuesday🙈

One thing that really grated was the way she spoke about and too her kids. I don't have kids myself but I can appreciate that raising them is hard work espically 8 but what Tess needs to remember is that no one forced her to have 8 children and she willing consented to getting pregnant. If she didn't/ doesn't want them she shouldn't have had them.

As for the whole acting like a love sick, psychotic , obsessed teenager with the PT , each to their own and if you feel comfortable as a 40 year old posting all over social media about a 'great catch' like himself you deserve everything you get .

What I cannot abide is the victim mentality that she constantly falls back on when tit hits the fan. We all make mistakes and some of us more than others but if you are a decent human being you hold your hands up, apologise sincerely and figure out a way to make amends not try and spin it the best way that suits you and for your own personal gain

I feel so sorry for her poor children. She speaks about them like they are nothing more than a hindrance to her and unfortunately if they weren't of valve you to her I.e. money wise I think she would have given them up by now🤔

Also if she sis a fully qualified nutrients I am a bloody brain surgeon. Did she buy her qualification off the Internet like Dr. Gillian McKeith🙄
Hi @Puffin
Welcome 👋you will fit right in here.
None of us can understand her behavior towards her smalls either..

Fight fight fight 🤣
I’d imagine even their fights have become boring now that they happen so frequently 👊🏼👊🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Let’s hope all her wonderful qualities are “appreciated” 🙄🙄
Nothing like the desperate throwing themselves at the uninterested. Typical Tess🤡
She puts that tit up for dramatic effect thinking we’re all wondering about the status of the relationship when in reality we couldn’t give a continental duck about it!! 🤣 She must think we’re fools

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She puts that tit up for dramatic effect thinking we’re all wondering about the status of the relationship when in reality we couldn’t give a continental duck about it!! 🤣 She must think we’re fools
Plus we know more than her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Where his neighbour that’s on here? Can you tell us if there’s another cat fight occurring? 🙈🤣 have a look out your window 👀 she might be going over to catch himself and the other girl at the private PT session 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She never had those kids full time she only has custody of them one or two nights a week ever since the crash..

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Someone said a few pages back that she wanted to move back in to the marital home when she's off the road , how would that work? The husband would hardly move out....

Someone said a few pages back that she wanted to move back in to the marital home when she's off the road , how would that work? The husband would hardly move out....
She wants him out and for her to move in because of her put off the road in January,and the house that shes getting rent allowance for that's laying idle,is out in the countryside so I guess she is using the kids for school as an excuse.

Reactions: 1
She wants him out and for her to move in because of her put off the road in January,and the house that shes getting rent allowance for that's laying idle,is out in the countryside so I guess she is using the kids for school as an excuse.
So she drinks and drives and he gets thrown out of the house shes some yoke I swear

Reactions: 5
She will be in a bad way after reading here she will have to confiscate his phone 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So she drinks and drives and he gets thrown out of the house shes some yoke I swear
Not quite... technically she put herself out of the marital house ( 4 bed council in stag park ) by claiming DV because she was bored of the husband and her new tits needed more exposure 🤢
She got a private rental ( owned by sisters fella ) 5 miles outside town in the country which is paid for by HAP.
Now that her licence is being surrendered in January things have taken a turn.
Originally Tess believed the no driving would work in her favour and that Creepy would move her into his gaff leaving kids to stay with their Dad in mitchelstown. Win win for Tess
However
1. No offer of a key being cut for Casa Rathcarrig
2. Social have pointed out if Tess doesn’t provide care for her offspring she can’t claim all the benefits that pay for her lifestyle.

Panic is setting in and she has realised she could be right up tit creek, so has reverted to demanding her hubby now moves out

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Not quite... technically she put herself out of the marital house ( 4 bed council in stag park ) by claiming DV because she was bored of the husband and her new tits needed more exposure 🤢
She got a private rental ( owned by sisters fella ) 5 miles outside town in the country which is paid for by HAP.
Originally Tess believed the no driving would work in her favour and that Creepy would move her into his gaff leaving kids to stay with their Dad in mitchelstown. Win win for Tess
However
2. Social have pointed out if Tess doesn’t provide care for her offspring she can’t claim all the benefits that pay for her lifestyle.

Panic is setting in and she has realised she could be right up tit creek, so has reverted to demanding her hubby now moves out
You are so funny xxx

Reactions: 1
However

You wouldn't see this tit on Jeremy Kyle 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.