Supermom Slimming #2 can drink drive for the ride but calpol/nurofen for her kids are put aside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This woman is unbelievable. She is so clearly reading here espically with the well timed reintroduction of the kids.

Unfortunately for poor Tess it has backfired on her spectacularly .From the Q&A spouting tit about her 'partner' to the filming the kids while staring at herself in her phone🙄 She is a piss poor excuse for a mother.

Complaining that the kid was awake while shoving a phone in his face to record ...yep that's really going to get him back to sleep. Having small kids up late last night with school in the morning , also not great but showing trying to show what a 'devoted ' mother she is .

Then today pat me on the back for getting an emergency dentist appointment....ahh why does your young child need an emergency appointment . I can understand if they fell or were hit by something but the pain is obviously caused by a cavity

Reactions: 13
She probably only did the 1.40 school run. Collecting jenna and cody. I didnt see hunter in the car so whoever was minding him probably minded them as well which would have left her free to go to gollum the gowl in his playboy mansion. Max is old enough to walk to his dad’s with Zoe they finish at same time. The last 3 then are finished at 3.40 - secondary (not sure marky is still in school). Bar serena i havent seen the 4 oldest or heard her speaking of the oldest being in the house with a long time. Since the Wap post on her story anyway.

Not sure with Covid
Hold up, I must of missed this. She did not do the WAP did she? :O

Reactions: 1
This woman is unbelievable. She is so clearly reading here espically with the well timed reintroduction of the kids.

Unfortunately for poor Tess it has backfired on her spectacularly .From the Q&A spouting tit about her 'partner' to the filming the kids while staring at herself in her phone🙄 She is a piss poor excuse for a mother.

Complaining that the kid was awake while shoving a phone in his face to record ...yep that's really going to get him back to sleep. Having small kids up late last night with school in the morning , also not great but showing trying to show what a 'devoted ' mother she is .

Then today pat me on the back for getting an emergency dentist appointment....ahh why does your young child need an emergency appointment . I can understand if they fell or were hit by something but the pain is obviously caused by a cavity
She's not the only child to have bad teeth,the boy has very bad teeth so much so other kids in class have noticed it.she's not exactly got high standards of oral care herself.id say every orifice is rotten..teresa orifice is a hole or opening,I will save you getting the Collins dictionary out.

So did i😂thought it was a mistake.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What does she have?...she has nothing.she hasnt a secure loving home filled with happy kids and a committed partner to come home to,not a family member she can turn to or a friend in the world.she will never have the feeling of doing a hard days graft and been excited to drive home and see kids faces and feel the love and hugs from kids waiting for her.she will never have a job because she can't be trusted handling money or incase she would "fall"or "slip"and sue the business.she wont have a car under her hole come January. she will never be taken serious in any way shape or form fooling people by claiming to be a nutritionist.shes as common as tit with her dirty fowl mouth,no decorum, class or personality.its all a pity party and mental health cop out when tit hits the fan.when you have to go to the lowest standards of showing your fanny to the world to get attention you are no better than a prostitute 🙄🙄SMH.she holds no substance what so ever .her name is worth nothing.her and her flying monkeys can only ever come back with "they are jealous hun" "trolls" "liars" "you're and inspiration"they are honestly no better than her and have probably the same tendencies she does if that is classed as a role model.society is gone to hell if shes an influencer.we all known the truth about teresa mcgrath,we have seen and know the destruction she has caused,alot here probably first hand.we have every right to come on here and call her out for what she has done,its not for minuscule things, they are major deception,well thought out crafted plans.there is major assholes on sm both local and national who crave fame,likes and followers and validation from strangers.but I think any of us here just give a 🙄🙄.but there is only time in everything and influencers is on the way out..but it came to the stage where Teresa and her disgusting behaviour in front and behind the camera had to be exposed and the truth be told.we all know as well there is alot more that cant be written here about her.*sorry for the essay peeps*🤪😁🥰

If she thought anything at all about her kids she wouldn't put it up.she obviously gets off on her kids been mocked and slagged in school over her.

If she thought anything at all about her kids she wouldn't put it up.she obviously gets off on her kids been mocked and slagged in school over her.
LAdddzzzzzz she’s only gone an dirty deleted her Facebook 🤣🤣 either that or the scab has figured out who I am and blocked me?
can someone confirm ? 😆
It's gone I cant see it either

No she only spoke about it. She said her older kids were on about it andd then she came on her stories talking about it. She thought it was funny.

It's gone I cant see it either
Definitely gone

She's not the only child to have bad teeth,the boy has very bad teeth so much so other kids in class have noticed it.she's not exactly got high standards of oral care herself.id say every orifice is rotten..teresa orifice is a hole or opening,I will save you getting the Collins dictionary out.

So did i😂thought it was a mistake.
The flipping dentist is free for the kids in primary!!!! No excuse

Reactions: 6
Just quickly caught up. Did a pt expose himself to the child??? I do remember she stared taking the eldest daughter training

She is still active on fb messenger. More games to get people talking and specualting on here!
And how else would she get all the 🍆 pics from the grim old men and the foreign fellas that comment on her shameless photos.

Reactions: 2
She got this after that, a Masters 😂 dear sweet Jesus I’ve heard it all now.. when I did my Masters I was already after 4 years of college and a proper professional degree!! This wan is some space cadet 🤣
CAA33755-1EEA-4DDB-BD27-89B2C12A85B1.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just saw this on insta.. Of course she didn’t, cz she didn’t do a real course 🤣🤣
Can’t wait to see what her stories will be like today, probably one of the kids “casually” holding her nutrition certificate from the college of DIY and photoshop 🙄

she literally responds to every query we have on here lately so here goes....
Tess love 👋
How bout you answer our questions about TUSLA, paying off your child, why you and creepy don’t follow each other on socials,
What’s this absolute BS about a Masters 🤣🤣🤣

Jesus Christ the woman didn’t sit a JC let alone LC, or degree yet she off doing a masters
I’ve actually heard it all now..... Dead. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
As much as I dislike her and everything she stands for , someone commented on a previous page about a PT exposing himself and some are taking that to mean Gollum exposed himself to Tess' eldest daughter.
If that's not what they originally meant, I think it should be clarified.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
As much as I dislike her and everything she stands for , someone commented on a previous page about a PT exposing himself and some are taking that to mean Gollum exposed himself to Tess' eldest daughter.
If that's not what they originally meant, I think it should be clarified.
Im assuming it to be a case of not stating the name of the person in order not to hinder any ongoing investigation. Could be wrong.

Reactions: 4
If she is doing a masters im santa.. Post a picture of your cert and your degree.. Cause you have to do a degree to get a masters..
He drove in a while ago with a blonde in the passenger seat no idea who it was could have been her

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If she is doing a masters im santa.. Post a picture of your cert and your degree.. Cause you have to do a degree to get a masters..
He drove in a while ago with a blonde in the passenger seat no idea who it was could have been her
If she had a degree no one would have to ask to see it, it would be plastered all over her SM

Reactions: 6
🤣😩 he’s fecked if it wasn’t her 🙈
His tiny balls will be hanging from the nearest lamppost by tea time
You’d pity any woman stupid enough to go within a mile of him if Tess gets her hands on her.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If it’s not her I’d say stay off the roads if somebody is reading this.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.