Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hi new here waves

What does she have?...she has nothing.she hasnt a secure loving home filled with happy kids and a committed partner to come home to,not a family member she can turn to or a friend in the world.she will never have the feeling of doing a hard days graft and been excited to drive home and see kids faces and feel the love and hugs from kids waiting for her.she will never have a job because she can't be trusted handling money or incase she would "fall"or "slip"and sue the business.she wont have a car under her hole come January. she will never be taken serious in any way shape or form fooling people by claiming to be a nutritionist.shes as common as shit with her dirty fowl mouth,no decorum, class or personality.its all a pity party and mental health cop out when shit hits the fan.when you have to go to the lowest standards of showing your fanny to the world to get attention you are no better than a prostitute 🙄🙄SMH.she holds no substance what so ever .her name is worth nothing.her and her flying monkeys can only ever come back with "they are jealous hun" "trolls" "liars" "you're and inspiration"they are honestly no better than her and have probably the same tendencies she does if that is classed as a role model.society is gone to hell if shes an influencer.we all known the truth about teresa mcgrath,we have seen and know the destruction she has caused,alot here probably first hand.we have every right to come on here and call her out for what she has done,its not for minuscule things, they are major deception,well thought out crafted plans.there is major assholes on sm both local and national who crave fame,likes and followers and validation from strangers.but I think any of us here just give a 🙄🙄.but there is only time in everything and influencers is on the way out..but it came to the stage where Teresa and her disgusting behaviour in front and behind the camera had to be exposed and the truth be told.we all know as well there is alot more that cant be written here about her.*sorry for the essay peeps*🤪😁🥰

If she thought anything at all about her kids she wouldn't put it up.she obviously gets off on her kids been mocked and slagged in school over her.

If she thought anything at all about her kids she wouldn't put it up.she obviously gets off on her kids been mocked and slagged in school over her.
LAdddzzzzzz she’s only gone an dirty deleted her Facebook 🤣🤣 either that or the scab has figured out who I am and blocked me?
can someone confirm ? 😆
It's gone I cant see it either

Livingindublin

VIP Member
she isn’t trying to find alternative accommodation because if she can’t the kids will have to live with Marcus full time during the week to attend school.
Let’s face it that’s Tess’s end game anyway,
Get rid of the kids and move in with Creepy.
She tried to do that after her DD crash when she lied and said she was on a a mental hospital.... she was living in at Colms but had told the ex she was getting psychiatric help, just so she wouldn’t have to mind her own kids.
They are a total hindrance to her single lifestyle and she makes sure the older ones know it on a daily basis.
I’m seriously hoping the brown fingers are tan, or we have another one subjecting the kids to smoke inhalation. Vile
It's definitely from, smoking.