Supermom Slimming #2 can drink drive for the ride but calpol/nurofen for her kids are put aside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hes a dirty bastard,he actually chose to do that??if covid was a couple it would be these two melts.hes finished, his name is in everybodys mouth and it's not in a good way. As for her😂a nutritionist,😂😂ah stop. If shes a nutritionist I'm a bleeping astronaut.there is an awful breed of these people who think they are influencers,major pains in the hole.but at the end of the day they are nobody's and I couldnt care less what they do.but these two are off there heads and meds it was his biggest downfall by hooking up with Teresa and what he did to anna.he thought he was getting a brown Thomas version but silly bleep ended up with cheap sweatshop reject version of a woman.he had the brown Thomas version with anna.imagine picking her over your own child.colm,have a word with yourself..running away from you're responsibilities isnt a cool look,you're a grown man.dont be a "tess"colm.
He deserves everything he gets with Teresa. He was utterly horrible to Anna after she gave birth to his son. He was a tit father from the start. The baby had a reflux problem and it was poor Anna who had to look after him on her own. That prick never even changed a nappy or fed the baby. Why wasnt he there to help her? He then told her she had left herself go and that he wasnt attracted to her anymore - this is after she had the baby and was the sole carer!!!! She had PND!!! Who does that!!! She joined SW and low n behold her consultant was Teresa. They were friends even went out together for drinks. Then Teresa joins Colms gym and they started riding. They both talked Anna in to going to a hospital for mental health. Teresa even helped her pack her bag ffs. And next morning Anna found them in his bed. I dont believe for a second Teresa’s claim that Colm was single!!!! He had a small baby with Anna and a 7 year relationship and Anna had said they were still intimate. Things may have been rocky between them but they were still connected. Teresa bullied and harassed Anna turning up at her door screaming abuse infront of her kids. She had no business going near Anna. Anna had to publically shame Colm on social media to force him to pay child maintenance.
* open to correction

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
He deserves everything he gets with Teresa. He was utterly horrible to Anna after she gave birth to his son. He was a tit father from the start. The baby had a reflux problem and it was poor Anna who had to look after him on her own. That prick never even changed a nappy or fed the baby. Why wasnt he there to help her? He then told her she had left herself go and that he wasnt attracted to her anymore - this is after she had the baby and was the sole carer!!!! She had PND!!! Who does that!!! She joined SW and low n behold her consultant was Teresa. They were friends even went out together for drinks. Then Teresa joins Colms gym and they started riding. They both talked Anna in to going to a hospital for mental health. Teresa even helped her pack her bag ffs. And next morning Anna found them in his bed. I dont believe for a second Teresa’s claim that Colm was single!!!! He had a small baby with Anna and a 7 year relationship and Anna had said they were still intimate. Things may have been rocky between them but they were still connected. Teresa bullied and harassed Anna turning up at her door screaming abuse infront of her kids. She had no business going near Anna. Anna had to publically shame Colm on social media to force him to pay child maintenance.
* open to correction
Yes you are right on everything, Teresa even use to drive absolutely flaming out to Anna’s house just to abuse her I’m the middle of the night to tell her to stay away from Colm 🙄 (that was before she was caught drink driving) so she was always drink driving for a long time before she got caught, she could of killed someone on any of those occasions.. Colm was the same with his daughter - he was never really in her life much either until she got older, she is 21 now.
Anna had it tough with colm, she did everything for him and he did nothing in return for her.
Teresa is a horrible woman and everyone locally wants nothing to do with her. She is a laughing stock of the town.

Reactions: 15
Yes you are right on everything, Teresa even use to drive absolutely flaming out to Anna’s house just to abuse her I’m the middle of the night to tell her to stay away from Colm 🙄 (that was before she was caught drink driving) so she was always drink driving for a long time before she got caught, she could of killed someone on any of those occasions.. Colm was the same with his daughter - he was never really in her life much either until she got older, she is 21 now.
Anna had it tough with colm, she did everything for him and he did nothing in return for her.
Teresa is a horrible woman and everyone locally wants nothing to do with her. She is a laughing stock of the town.
They tried to say on social media that Anna was unstable and lying about them. Anna has come out the better side of it i hope.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
They tried to say on social media that Anna was unstable and lying about them. Anna has come out the better side of it i hope.
Of course they did, they had reputations to try and keep 🙄 she was trying to hold onto her collabs and Brands and he was trying to keep his clients in the gym.. but it completely backfired on them, absolute fools they are. Anna couldn’t give two shits about them now I’d say, and she is doing a lot better and happier in life than they ever will no doubt..

Reactions: 5
I think it’s obvious now who the unstable ones are.😂
tess definitely tried to do some damage control at that time and say that they weren’t friends and that Creeps was single etc but loads of people knew with ages she was parking her car up in amber petrol so not to be parked outside his place at night. I think a lot of people wouldn’t give a tit if they were riding each other til the cows came home but for me it was that fact of making out Anna had lost the plot, and that she was imagining it all when she was clearly in a bad way mentally.
That showed them up as a pair of scumbags.
Each to their own and all that, sure we all know tit happens in relationships all the time but don’t use your platform to lie and discredit someone to suit your narrative.
Tess wanted someone else’s man and she got him. For what it’s worth the wheel always turns and I’d say they are feeling every bit as tormented now as they made her feel back then.
🤣😁

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She has a competition on her page and said the winner will be announced On Saturday evening!!!! Soooooo professional, so like her to be professional! What Saturday? Saturday 2021? If anyone pays to use her business I give up

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She was probably flat out on the flat of her back!!!! She was missing again last weekend after just coming on while getting kids ready for school. She said she would be there to answer any questions later and never came back on.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Lads I can't see how she even has joint custody of those kids. You can be sure she puts up on insta everytime the kids are present to show they are there and that's twice per week max! I don't know any mother with the age group of her 4 youngest to go out walking in the evening and 6am training sessions at the man in tights gym? I can't go to the toilet and I hear MAM. They are like cling ons

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Where can her and Gollums relationship go? Her kids are small enough still, so is she and say even 6 of the 8 going to move in with him and live happily ever after.

Reactions: 2
Where can her and Gollums relationship go? Her kids are small enough still, so is she and say even 6 of the 8 going to move in with him and live happily ever after.
He didnt live with Anna when they were together. He has his own house.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
He didnt live with Anna when they were together. He has his own house.
Oh, I didn't realise that. He sounds like a wanker wants everything on his terms and wants to keep one foot in the single world too. He will never settle down.

Oh, I didn't realise that. He sounds like a wanker wants everything on his terms and wants to keep one foot in the single world too. He will never settle down.
Anna lives with her kids in her house outside Fermoy. And gollum lives in fermoy. Thats how he was able to cheat. Teresa parked her car at a petrol station nearby so her car wouldn't be parked outside his house. When Anna caught them together it was in his bed in his home. She must have had a key to get in?? Why did she have a key if they had split up like teresa said. Someone commented on a post somewhere about him that his door was a revolving door late at night with women coming and going. I cant see him ever living with Teresa and the kids when he has his own playboy mansion!!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I don’t think He has never been fully committed to anyone but himself Same goes for Tess, she serves a purpose for now and she might even get her feet under the table at his place for a while when she’s put off the road. But there isn’t a cat in hells chance he’ll have any of her kids with him. Their relationship does not include her kids and we will see the rockier tess and creepy get the more she will abandon her kids.
She was meant to have them all this weekend but didn’t as she claimed she needed to “sort her head out” I’m sure we will see plenty more of those excuses.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Jesus, a revolving door, he must have something going for him 🍆🍆 because I can't see what else it could be!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jesus, a revolving door, he must have something going for him 🍆🍆 because I can't see what else it could be!
Definitely not his tantalising cooking skills, brains or sense of humour 🤣🤣😆😆 but we’ve all seen the tights 🙈🙈 he’s not smuggling any 🍆 in those 🤏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Theresa is just an easy ride for him and that's it. You think she would have more sense at 40 years of age and a little bit of self respect as well.

Reactions: 8
She must be an animal in bed but that’s probably because shes a psychopath!!! 🐅 Its not for her brains and nice personality

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Dont have any time for him... He didn't even apologise to the neighbours whos car she distroyed. He hid in the box room watching that night. She made a fool of herself for him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.