Supermom Slimming #2 can drink drive for the ride but calpol/nurofen for her kids are put aside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well she's out shopping so I'd say that's a diff blonde in his car.......

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Well what does she expect.. she did the exact same thing to Anna so she has no right to do or say anything to the other girl when she catches them.. it’s just karma!

Reactions: 11
As much as I dislike her and everything she stands for , someone commented on a previous page about a PT exposing himself and some are taking that to mean Gollum exposed himself to Tess' eldest daughter.
If that's not what they originally meant, I think it should be clarified.
Out of protection for her daughter that’s all that’s being mentioned but in a kinder way as some were also wondering “what her hold is on Colm” 2+2 is only 4.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Think its a Master Clas, she's mixing it up with a Masters Degree.

View attachment 342974
Only Tess could equate there being any similarities between a print your own cert set up like PN and an ACTUAL MASTER degree.
ffs she is unreal. full of her own self importance or what?

Out of protection for her daughter that’s all that’s being mentioned but in a kinder way as some were also wondering “what her hold is on Colm” 2+2 is only 4.
#confused.com

Do you mean that tess has a hold over a PT in relation to a minor and that’s why they are still together.?

The pt she kissed before the crash I think I know who it is! Does he have a few gyms?

Reactions: 1
The pt she kissed before the crash I think I know who it is! Does he have a few gyms?
No the fella that was working for Creepy and Tess was with prior to the car crash only did PT on the side . I think he’s like a painter and decorator or something to do with scaffolding

Reactions: 1
See her account is on private now.....any goss to report?
Loads 🤭🙄

insta from car rambling shite with kids
Tits out, flaps out
Tits about , flaps about
Lips looking shocking
Drinking energy drinks
Kids ‘ with their dad / going to dads’
Creepy BF

etc etc -

Reactions: 6
Just out of curiosity, does Creepy have a job outside of being a PT out his back?

Reactions: 2
Just out of curiosity, does Creepy have a job outside of being a PT out his back?
no, and his ex said he has no qualifications in strength & conditioning / PT, he was selling packages for ages & only did a course this year when the ex started saying he wasn’t actually qualified!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Neither of them working and judging by everything we see and hear neither of them raising their kids.... ROLE MODELS 🙄

Reactions: 5
He was in the army but went out on illness because of his mental health claiming he was suffering from depression 🙄 no wonder he would be going out with that one 🙈
Two peas in a pod.so he is obviously getting some sort of sick pay or benefit but able to run a business

Reactions: 4
no, and his ex said he has no qualifications in strength & conditioning / PT, he was selling packages for ages & only did a course this year when the ex started saying he wasn’t actually qualified!!!
Its probably one of those 6-8 week pt courses I know a few who did them a few years back and think their the 💩 now. I would never go to a pt that did that type of course for only that length of time.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.