Supermom Slimming #2 can drink drive for the ride but calpol/nurofen for her kids are put aside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its probably one of those 6-8 week pt courses I know a few who did them a few years back and think their the 💩 now. I would never go to a pt that did that type of course for only that length of time.
A qualified nutritionist takes a long time to do.she probably thinks if she got a doctorate in nutrition that she could perform surgery.🙄I'm embarrassed for lack of basic brains on this one.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
A qualified nutritionist takes a long time to do.she probably thinks if she got a doctorate in nutrition that she could perform surgery.🙄I'm embarrassed for lack of basic brains on this one.
I was referring to Colm not tess re the 6-8 week course, but yeah I totally agree no way is she a nutritionist. Would be interested to know what type of course she was doing that was only in a matter of months/weeks.

Reactions: 2
I was referring to Colm not tess re the 6-8 week course, but yeah I totally agree no way is she a nutritionist. Would be interested to know what type of course she was doing that was only in a matter of months/weeks.
Oh sorry!!🥰ya very easy do these silly courses and claim to be a nutritionist. No way on this earth it's that easy.anyone claiming to be one that is charging qualified prices and advertising as a qualified nutritionist should be reported for doing so.conning the people again, making a fast buck by false advertising .I honestly believe that's these to weirdos think we are stupid.

What's the story with the plaster across her nose?
Was Kieran Corrigan around?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What's the story with the plaster across her nose?
Was Kieran Corrigan around?
I was prob just to let us all know that she still interacts with her daughter and her daughter cares for her enough to touch her face to put that thing on her 🙄 🥱

No sur teresa wouldn’t be allowed anywhere near Anna’s house so it was prob Anna that took the photo 🤷🏻‍♀️

She wasn't there much the last few days.. Sat she showed up for a hour or so.. Must be her weekend with kids..

Reactions: 1
Id say they could be rocky as there is so much speculation about him and she getting sent the pictures from different men. Thats not a healthy relationship and is doomed... There cant be trust there.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.