Supermom Slimming #2 can drink drive for the ride but calpol/nurofen for her kids are put aside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anybody listened to her on Shane Walshโ€™s podcast? Another dope sucked in by her crap. She thinks shes an A list celebrity ffs.

Reactions: 4
He obviously hasnโ€™t done any research on her which Iโ€™m surprised at

Reactions: 2
Going live at 7.30pm on her business page!!!!To talk about the gastric band issue

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Going live at 7.30pm on her business page!!!!To talk about the gastric band issue
Oh what lies and excuses is she going to spout now about it? ๐Ÿ™„ did anyone watch? Iโ€™m not following her pages, I donโ€™t support fraud! ๐Ÿ™ˆ

In a short she says โ€œI never got a Fโ€โ€โ€king gastric band...and was giving out about her bโ€โ€โ€ard of a WiFi....
Iโ€™m no prude and believe me I canโ€™t have an awful mouth but oh my god her mouth is just disgusting

Reactions: 6
Some girl mixed up the gastric band and her talking about a tummy tuck and she gave her tit. The girl genuinely seemed to have made a mistake. Someone called Leslie really laid into tess ๐Ÿ˜

Reactions: 5
What was the other person saying to her on the live?
She said that supermom said she had a gastric band and she went mental at her basically...and someone commented saying she was a bit harsh...and then she went off again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.