Supermom Slimming #2 can drink drive for the ride but calpol/nurofen for her kids are put aside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dont have any time for him... He didn't even apologise to the neighbours whos car she distroyed. He hid in the box room watching that night. She made a fool of herself for him
Oh yes, I remember that being said, he hid peeping out the curtains and psycho tess screaming and shouting out on the green, the guards there, syrens flashing 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh yes, I remember that being said, he hid peeping out the curtains and psycho tess screaming and shouting out on the green, the guards there, syrens flashing 🤣
I had always assumed he lived with Anna! Poor girl☹ What even provoked that night? Was he ignoring her WhatsApp messages again or what ?😂

Reactions: 3
I had always assumed he lived with Anna! Poor girl☹ What even provoked that night? Was he ignoring her WhatsApp messages again or what ?😂
He was in the pub with his friends and I think it was said at the time either he had asked her not to come out that night or she kissed one of his mates, someone else local might know if any of that is true.

Reactions: 5
He was in the pub with his friends and I think it was said at the time either he had asked her not to come out that night or she kissed one of his mates, someone else local might know if any of that is true.
Ahh I remember now around the time when she was out on the piss by herself? I was mortified for her!

Creepy peeping out the night needy smashed his neighbours car and a sign post
👀

Screenshot_20201129_235655.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You'd swear this lad was Adonis with the carry on of him.
The actual hack of him. We know she's desperate, but are the other women really that bleeping desperate to go with this riddled gollum creature.

Reactions: 7
Remember the nights she'd be sat in the pub on a Tuesday downing pints cos she just felt like a drink. Was that all for Gollum benefit?

Reactions: 10
Remember the nights she'd be sat in the pub on a Tuesday downing pints cos she just felt like a drink. Was that all for Gollum benefit?
Absolutely!!!!! She was dolled up to the 9’s and posting pics from the pub with drink infront of her making out that her mood was so tit she needed a drink. She had nights out with julie twins in Cork around that time as well. They were so hammered one night that they were posting videos of themselves in a toilet cubicle. Teresa was sitting on the toilet. They didnt remember doing it and the videos were taken down the next morning. She would get her ‘tan’ done on a friday just incase they went out over the weekend.

Once she is off the road in jan he will disappear. She is always in his house never in hers. They are rocky now and its only a year and a bit.. No trust well how could there be when they both cheat. He doesn't even have one nice trate standing to him. He is a shocking father. Should just be classed as a sperm doner. And she can't wait to get rid of her kids all the time she says. Not nice people who have no respect for neighbours. They must be an embarrassment to their families.

Absolutely!!!!! She was dolled up to the 9’s and posting pics from the pub with drink infront of her making out that her mood was so tit she needed a drink. She had nights out with julie twins in Cork around that time as well. They were so hammered one night that they were posting videos of themselves in a toilet cubicle. Teresa was sitting on the toilet. They didnt remember doing it and the videos were taken down the next morning. She would get her ‘tan’ done on a friday just incase they went out over the weekend.
I remember that. She would get that ridiculous, backcombed hairstyle. The stupid lashes that looked like an eye infection. Then the videos of her singing into the camera with that manic stare and grin. If I'd a night of from my kids I'd probably spend it sleeping not in a bar drinking pints making a show of myself

She has issues and seriously needs help. She has no respect for herself and her kids. And he doesn't have any respect for her. She has no idea how to behave on social media. Its not ok to post pictures of yourself in your underwear online and especially on a so called professional page. These last forever even your grandkids will see them

Reactions: 4
And one of them nights out was very very soon after her “hysterectomy” and I cudnt understand how she wud be going out in the first place never mind having Julie sitting on her lower body area dancing like come
On

• Wow
Apparently he had broken it off and told her not to call to his house as she did at all times of the day or night at the time. He had been to see anna and the baby that day and I can only assume was having second thoughts.
Meanwhile Tess took off to the pub already smashed after drinking at home, kissed the other ( married ) PT that worked in with Creepy. She Made a general show of herself as usual and then drove up to his estate.
He wouldn’t leave his house even when the guards were banging on his door. Some catch 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
She has issues and seriously needs help. She has no respect for herself and her kids. And he doesn't have any respect for her. She has no idea how to behave on social media. Its not ok to post pictures of yourself in your underwear online and especially on a so called professional page. These last forever even your grandkids will see them
Had she any of her real body parts left!! 😂

• Haha
And one of them nights out was very very soon after her “hysterectomy” and I cudnt understand how she wud be going out in the first place never mind having Julie sitting on her lower body area dancing like come
On
She travelled to Galway with creepy that time too to i.i.r.c a body building show thing. She said at the time that it was her goal. How could you stand travelling that far just after a hysterectomy???

Reactions: 1
She travelled to Galway with creepy that time too to i.i.r.c a body building show thing. She said at the time that it was her goal. How could you stand travelling that far just after a hysterectomy???
Because she hasn’t had a hysterectomy, did she ever show the scar?? Didn’t think so because there isn’t one! She got her tubes tied so she could bleep around and not get plugged again

• Wow
What did she do to the porr man she robed... And didn't she fake having cancer at one stage. That family that lost the car to her should sue her but then they seem to have better class from what i can see.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Apparently he had broken it off and told her not to call to his house as she did at all times of the day or night at the time. He had been to see anna and the baby that day and I can only assume was having second thoughts.
Meanwhile Tess took off to the pub already smashed after drinking at home, kissed the other ( married ) PT that worked in with Creepy. She Made a general show of herself as usual and then drove up to his estate.
He wouldn’t leave his house even when the guards were banging on his door. Some catch 😂
Omg who was the other pt then? I never heard this bit random how it's always pts she goes for 😅 the young fella she went off with in Mitchelstown I'm nearly sure is a pt aswell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.