Supermom Slimming #2 can drink drive for the ride but calpol/nurofen for her kids are put aside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was a fairly new car, ford 7 seater. With the ex husband being off the road as well it was so unbelievably stupid. She doesnt know the meaning of the word embarrassment.

Welcome to our town 🤣. Definitely the older generation are nosy. I know of one man in the town who went to extraordinary lenghts to find out his neighbours new address. There was a family who were renting the house next door to him and when they were moving house, he hopped into his car and followed them to see where they were moving to!!! He did ask them and out of spite they wouldnt tell him. But have to say too that theres alot of people in the town that are fairly sound too. Every town will have gossip. Fact. It is what it is.

It would make the hair on the back of your neck stand up. Frightening.
Just small town syndrome isnt it.😂ya get it everywhere.

Reactions: 1
100% getting all the fakeness topped up
Hopefully, as her usual scummy coke head mutton dressed as lamb look is bad enough but I draw the line at the meth addict crack bleep vision she’s sporting lately.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Honestly those pictures are shocking!!!! 😧 That must have been some speed to shunt the parked car so far...

Daddy has the kids again this week so
Eh sure they were back together Saturday when he promised to be a good boy again 😆
She’s keeping him off her bio and not following each other for the benefit of her SVP handouts and cries of poor single mother crap. I think we can all agree the kids are located elsewhere with a long time. No one can spend their days clocking up 7 or 8 hours of cardio with a toddler at home. And another bunch of them with all different school pick up times. She’s been having her followers on with months.

Reactions: 10
Jesus you'd want danger money to flirt with Colm. Whatever you might catch vs being attacked by her. No thanks. Unlike her I'm not that stuck for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Eh sure they were back together Saturday when he promised to be a good boy again 😆
She’s keeping him off her bio and not following each other for the benefit of her SVP handouts and cries of poor single mother crap. I think we can all agree the kids are located elsewhere with a long time. No one can spend their days clocking up 7 or 8 hours of cardio with a toddler at home. And another bunch of them with all different school pick up times. She’s been having her followers on with months.
Oh God yeah, once she jettisoned the job and got the dole they were shipped out, that’s a fact, then Marcus went after the children’s allowance and all hell broke loose

They
Oh God yeah, once she jettisoned the job and got the dole they were shipped out, that’s a fact, then Marcus went after the children’s allowance and all hell broke loose
Would both want a serious kick up the hole.its anna is the only one of the parents keeping it together and putting her kids first,while also having self respect and decorum.jesus christ,did you ever see the likes of it anywhere.tersa,colm and Marcus none of them deserve them kids.its disgusting carry on.

Well in fairness if Marcus is the main caregiver then he should get the children's allowance and anything that the main caregiver for them are entitled to.

Technically speaking if he has them more than 50% of the time she should be paying him maintenance

Reactions: 7
Well in fairness if Marcus is the main caregiver then he should get the children's allowance and anything that the main caregiver for them are entitled to.

Technically speaking if he has them more than 50% of the time she should be paying him maintenance
True that 👍🏻

Reactions: 1
Jesus you'd want danger money to flirt with Colm. Whatever you might catch vs being attacked by her. No thanks. Unlike her I'm not that stuck for it.
The menus would be easy tough.
A few fags.
Cans of Monster.
Colm’s half cooked chicken breasts.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

I’ve said it before she must have something on him that’s shes been keeping the children’s allowance. My guess is he’s working cash in hand or something illegal and in order for her to keep quiet he lets her collect the money. In fairness it’s not a small sum and if he has all the kids he would definitely need it.
The two of them are dodgy AF

Reactions: 5
I’ve said it before she must have something on him that’s shes been keeping the children’s allowance. My guess is he’s working cash in hand or something illegal and in order for her to keep quiet he lets her collect the money. In fairness it’s not a small sum and if he has all the kids he would definitely need it.
The two of them are dodgy AF
He does cash in hand jobs,also running his little empire"stag bar".he is not going to give out free drinks for all now is he!where are the kids when they are all getting pissed I'd love to know???I cannot for the life of me understand why this behaviour seems to be acceptable.

He does cash in hand jobs,also running his little empire"stag bar".he is not going to give out free drinks for all now is he!where are the kids when they are all getting pissed I'd love to know???I cannot for the life of me understand why this behaviour seems to be acceptable.
I read that as "he's getting cash for hand jobs"

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Whats the story with Marcuses current partner? Is she on the quieter side or is she running this drug empire with him?:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does she go to svp too surely they wudnt give anything to her the amount of money she's spending on herself there not stupid

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.