Supermom Slimming #2 can drink drive for the ride but calpol/nurofen for her kids are put aside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lads I’m from dundalk and I’ve copped your one. She obviously can’t see through them horrible eyelashes

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I haven’t a notion 😂 bit you can bet she’s not the only one.
Poor auld Tess not being appreciated like she should ! I’ll get out my violin 🎻

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Trouble in paradise?
Is it only now she realises that about him?ah tess,your late to the party girl.ive second hand embarrassment for her,chasing after Peter pan.

I haven’t a notion 😂 bit you can bet she’s not the only one.
Poor auld Tess not being appreciated like she should ! I’ll get out my violin 🎻
And she such an upstanding citizen of society.a role model for parenting😂she's such a catch.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Will I start a raffle for what time she posts a semi nude/ side boob/ flaps on show picture to the gram?
I’ll take 7pm tonight. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If she may have minded her kids instead of acting the woman around the place 😂
Exactly. There are no second chances those kids will have no time for her and for what a fella who is playing around the exact way he was on his ex. It's her own fault

Reactions: 6
Will I start a raffle for what time she posts a semi nude/ side boob/ flaps on show picture to the gram?
I’ll take 7pm tonight. 😂
I'd say she will go all out,and unleash the beast.she has to up her game now

Am I a bit off but didn’t d cars go on fire in Stag park a few year ago to?
No,that was another head case.she was caught for that.same one set fire to her own house in fermoy I think,I stand corrected though.but no,for once tess wasn't involved😁

Reactions: 2
She’s just left Amber, all dressed up like a dog’s dinner, heading in the direction of Gollums

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.