Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Low&behold

I think it’s obvious now who the unstable ones are.😂
tess definitely tried to do some damage control at that time and say that they weren’t friends and that Creeps was single etc but loads of people knew with ages she was parking her car up in amber petrol so not to be parked outside his place at night. I think a lot of people wouldn’t give a shit if they were riding each other til the cows came home but for me it was that fact of making out Anna had lost the plot, and that she was imagining it all when she was clearly in a bad way mentally.
That showed them up as a pair of scumbags.
Each to their own and all that, sure we all know shit happens in relationships all the time but don’t use your platform to lie and discredit someone to suit your narrative.
Tess wanted someone else’s man and she got him. For what it’s worth the wheel always turns and I’d say they are feeling every bit as tormented now as they made her feel back then.
🤣😁

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Mary Mary

VIP Member
She has ZERO content, she’s trying to make a joke out of this thread now just to let on that it hasn’t got to her but you can see she is raging over it 🤣 wonder has colm his turkey bought for the big family Christmas dinner that he is apparently making for them 🤣🙄 I would no one of his family members and they were saying he will be going to theirs for Christmas dinner and then out to see his son so I don’t know where he is going to fit in the time to make a Christmas dinner for Miss Hannigan and her 8 kids..

• Haha

Lalalano

She’s not contributing to her WhatsApp group anymore cause she was reading on here and saw all the hurtful comments. She said there was even screenshots put up from her group. That was me and they were from Gollum’s group actually Teresa 😅🖕🏻

• Haha

Sure isnt that it!

Shes tripping..😂😂😂just when you think she can't spout anymore shit than she does,she comes along with this..no teresa..they are lucky to have a father like they do who is some bit of a responsible parent,and his misses that does you're dirty work like picking up the kids from school etc.im sure if you asked the kids"lucky"wouldnt be a word they would use to describe you,or supportive.the only person you are fooling is yourself.as for your "partner"😂he wouldnt support his own..there not part of the package sur there not teresa??I think when she got her titties done they preformed a lobotomy at the same time.nawhhhhh😂the twisted lies of narcissistic personailites.you heard it here folks!!!shes a supportive and loving mom,even gollum...I've got a little teary reading it..😭😭😭I'm not crying... you're crying...

• Haha

Mary Mary

VIP Member
He deserves everything he gets with Teresa. He was utterly horrible to Anna after she gave birth to his son. He was a shit father from the start. The baby had a reflux problem and it was poor Anna who had to look after him on her own. That prick never even changed a nappy or fed the baby. Why wasnt he there to help her? He then told her she had left herself go and that he wasnt attracted to her anymore - this is after she had the baby and was the sole carer!!!! She had PND!!! Who does that!!! She joined SW and low n behold her consultant was Teresa. They were friends even went out together for drinks. Then Teresa joins Colms gym and they started riding. They both talked Anna in to going to a hospital for mental health. Teresa even helped her pack her bag ffs. And next morning Anna found them in his bed. I dont believe for a second Teresa’s claim that Colm was single!!!! He had a small baby with Anna and a 7 year relationship and Anna had said they were still intimate. Things may have been rocky between them but they were still connected. Teresa bullied and harassed Anna turning up at her door screaming abuse infront of her kids. She had no business going near Anna. Anna had to publically shame Colm on social media to force him to pay child maintenance.
* open to correction
Yes you are right on everything, Teresa even use to drive absolutely flaming out to Anna’s house just to abuse her I’m the middle of the night to tell her to stay away from Colm 🙄 (that was before she was caught drink driving) so she was always drink driving for a long time before she got caught, she could of killed someone on any of those occasions.. Colm was the same with his daughter - he was never really in her life much either until she got older, she is 21 now.
Anna had it tough with colm, she did everything for him and he did nothing in return for her.
Teresa is a horrible woman and everyone locally wants nothing to do with her. She is a laughing stock of the town.

Sure isnt that it!

Marcus is petrified of the old slag.shes threatens him with all sorts,like the time recently he bought a new 70 inch tv and she walked into the house to pick up kids and she rammed a controller through the tv and made shit of it.it also came from marcus about her wanting to get back into the home.no doubt she wil have some story ready as always for the social and will use DV and how she had to flee her home.i remember when them two apparently split after she cried DV saw her and marcus going around in the the car together. Why would you do that if you are so terrified of your husband???shes a fucking scab she was one going to school and is one to this day.she pushed marcus to the end of his tether,I'm not making excuse for him but she is the most devious cunt going.shes sick in the head,and needs to sign herself in somewhere.history has shown us couples like Teresa and colm...fred and rose west is who they remind me of.colm and teresa,just remember the whole area within a 30mile radius know what kind of scabby parents ye are,that's all ye are known for.id be morto to have people think that of me,ye are sell outs.

• Wow

LunaW

Lads I can't see how she even has joint custody of those kids. You can be sure she puts up on insta everytime the kids are present to show they are there and that's twice per week max! I don't know any mother with the age group of her 4 youngest to go out walking in the evening and 6am training sessions at the man in tights gym? I can't go to the toilet and I hear MAM. They are like cling ons

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Jezzebell

now lads we were all told!! Let’s delete this thread now because we are all wrong about her 🙄🤣 and @Winter2020 you got a special mention 🤣🤣 me hole has she never heard of this page until now she is “the follower” that sent her the screenshots 🙄
Slaps across the wrists wow thatt hurt.... well i’ve got the ride Teresa but your still going to be the same poisonous person in the morning!! You know nothing about us or our lives to be able to say we have no lives or that we have issues. Your the one who lives her life on social media so that says more about you really. And its because of your behaviour that this thread exists so.... thats on you. Asking colms neighbour to come and say hello? Were you this open and friendly towards Colms neighbour whose car you wrote off with your drunk driving spree? You didnt even have the decency to apologise to the poor woman. She relied on her car to get around. So why dont you get down off your high horse and get over yourself!!!! Lies? Really!!! Is that the best you can do!!! Theres loads of bloggers out there that dont have a thread on tattle let alone with even a fraction of the comments you have received. That says an awful lot about you.

• Heart

Jezzebell

She thinks shes 18🤣🤣
Grandad called, he wants his good shirt back for mass on sunday 🤣🤣🤣

Sounds like a lot of bed hoping goes on in that town. Seen poor colm's ex came home from hospital to find super tram in her bed with Gollum.
It isnt called the town with the squinting windows for nothing 🤣🤣🤣

I can confirm 110%I saw then both clatter each other down the street in the town one saturday night after the nightclub many years ago,I'm talking about 20years ago.he was living in an apartment on the street must have been when they were going out first.
They were both thrown out of a pub in the town one night. Ex husband was fighting in there, and the owner was removing him from the premises. Then Teresa ran up to the owner and hit him with a bottle. She was thrown out on the street too. And she holds the title of being the longest barred person from that pub.

Last edited:
  • Wow

Sure isnt that it!

She was in yesterday just before 3 stayed a bit and then lefted. No idea how she collected the kids at the same time. She could do with slowing down as she speeds. I saw that someone said he was on a night out so that explains it😏. She hasn't arrived yet today..

She said she won't be getting the vaccination.. So selfish.. Easy to know she has no one vulnerable. She has so many followers she could convince people not to get it..

If that was me and my child wanted to go to her fathers I'd be hearth broken. It goes to show ya they prefer his house.. School night and smallies up late ya "supermom". She got fired from slimming world
Shes got no business mouthing about a vaccination.what is she now apart from a nutritionlist,a scientist?.but she will pump her lips with some shite she knows nothing about and her tits.the stupidity in high with this one..FML

Mary Mary

VIP Member
exactly,marcus there like a nodding dog.

😂😂😂I lol at the comment."im too sexy for my shirt too sexy for my shirt so sexy it hurts"she will be found in that thing.the fucking boots😂😂😂Teresa girl you don't wear white on white.she stole the boots off an elf I'd say.christ,her taste is rammmmmeddd up her hole.white boots?or is it an audition for an ABBA tribute band.?she needs to be charged for crimes against fashion..can she do anything right at all

Ya,he wont bother with his own..your 100%right.hope she doesnt break any plates this year.she will never cop on because she hasn't a brain cell to rub together.its just tumble weed rolling round in her head🙄lights are on but there is nobody home,same goes for him.shes buying followers I'd say,shes not that popular that men from oz to Pakistan know her.one comment was "marry me"from one of them.it doesn't add up does it?sleezeballs they are,then again that's her type.shes so desperate for attention that she doesn't care who and where they are from.
She needs to be charged for the actual real life crimes that she has committed in the last few years - Arson, DUI, child neglect, stalking, emotional and verbal abuse, elderly abuse, robbery, fraud etc.. 😡

• Heart

PandoraRose

VIP Member
Tbh I hated the extensions too, but why all the layers ? It’s very dated no? Maybe I’m just anti anything she does 😂
I've said it before and now I'm convinced that the girls in Sweetness are secret tattlers who have it in for Julie and Teresa, there's no other explanation for the way they send them out looking😂😂😂

• Haha

nannyg

VIP Member
Super scum has the latest Garmin fitness watch lads, and she managed to get in 42367 steps yesterday...a mighty achievement for a mum of 8 wouldn’t ye say...this wagon has zero time for her children!! I haven’t the time to get 10000 steps in on a day, why you ask, cause I’m looking after my family!!!

willblackberry

How come she hasn't copped on that the only reason she has followers is due to the car crash that is her life. No pun intended.
Some of us think she’s a style icon, mother of the year and herself and Colm are Mitchelstown’s/Fermoy Posh and Becks.

• Haha
Jesus I’m living in the wrong county :ROFLMAO: , nothing exciting ever goes on like that where I live or is it a small town she lives in and everybody just knows everybody’s business.
I moved to mitchelstown last year and by God is it backwards (no offence to the natives😋) a real old school country town. I felt like people knew more about me then I knew about myself within my first month of moving in 😂 so nosy and the gossip is on another level 😂 I'm telling ya, everyone seems to be either having affairs, has covid or is an alcoholic,... According to the old lady next door 🤷 she nearly has a new story every time I pass her 😂

• Haha

Puffin

VIP Member
I never followed Teresa but did pop on for a nosey when she became a hot topic on Galz Who Snap.

For the life of me I could not see the appeal with her 🤷🏻‍♀️ Hats off for the weight loss but when she spoke on her stories she just came across as dog rough and a real see you next Tuesday🙈

One thing that really grated was the way she spoke about and too her kids. I don't have kids myself but I can appreciate that raising them is hard work espically 8 but what Tess needs to remember is that no one forced her to have 8 children and she willing consented to getting pregnant. If she didn't/ doesn't want them she shouldn't have had them.

As for the whole acting like a love sick, psychotic , obsessed teenager with the PT , each to their own and if you feel comfortable as a 40 year old posting all over social media about a 'great catch' like himself you deserve everything you get .

What I cannot abide is the victim mentality that she constantly falls back on when shit hits the fan. We all make mistakes and some of us more than others but if you are a decent human being you hold your hands up, apologise sincerely and figure out a way to make amends not try and spin it the best way that suits you and for your own personal gain

I feel so sorry for her poor children. She speaks about them like they are nothing more than a hindrance to her and unfortunately if they weren't of valve you to her I.e. money wise I think she would have given them up by now🤔

Also if she sis a fully qualified nutrients I am a bloody brain surgeon. Did she buy her qualification off the Internet like Dr. Gillian McKeith🙄

• Haha
  • Heart