Supermom Slimming #2 can drink drive for the ride but calpol/nurofen for her kids are put aside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's nothing short of a disgrace to post something like that when you have 8 children and to call herself supermom at the end of it 😂 supermom my hole 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 13
She’s rattled by tattle 🤣 more and more people are finding out about the real Teresa and she is trying her very best to do a bit of damage control but it’s gone to far tess - you’ve made your bed, now you have to lay in it!

Reactions: 8
Absolutely disgusting to post a picture like that.. My kids would disown me if did something like that. And I could just to show my weight gain progress and muscle mass but I've morals.. Pride and respect for my family..... She should be ashamed

• Heart
Reactions: 6
146 comments under it like seriously who are these minions who believe her word vomit?

Reactions: 7
You'd want to be fairly stupid to pay her for nutritional advice, especially with the rumours that she was slating her SW members before.
Imagine paying that gowl and her laughing about your weight

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I just showed the pic to my 21 year old son and 16 year old daughter to see their reaction..they said that the kids will get a very bad slagging at school because of her actions

Reactions: 5
She’s rattled by tattle 🤣 more and more people are finding out about the real Teresa and she is trying her very best to do a bit of damage control but it’s gone to far tess - you’ve made your bed, now you have to lay in it!
Good,like all of us I love to see somebody do really well in life,and a huge fan of the underdog,see people reinvent themselves after a tough life.after all none of us are perfect,but this one has deliberately set out in life to do the things she has done.the fact they fleeced a poor misfortune man who trusted them can never be over looked.its the lowest of the low.she cant keep blaming other people,I'd actually die of shame if that was me,and definitely wouldnt be coming on making myself out to be something I'm not.name calling her kids,asshole 1 and 2,they must have a hell of a life.her ex husband had an awful lot to put up with as well,I'm not condoning his behaviour one bit,but shes a piece of work and at least he is trying to do the best for the kids.hes girlfriend seems to be decent to the kids as well..there is nothing attractive about f***king and blinding,its gross.🤢its not a good look but why change the habit of a lifetime.anybody that's does follow her and supports her is just as bad.Its a bad sign of the times when these people are held in such high regard.also,using the mental health card excuse to excuse behaviour is pathetic.those poor kids look so so sad.we would all love to be getting nails and tit done and we could, but our kids come first end of story.i certainly wouldnt like to land my kids with insecurities and damage that they will spend alot of there lives trying to repair the damage done to them by her.even animals nurture they're babies and protect them.its a very very sad situation for those kids,they just seem to be a huge burden to her.teresa for god sake put you're kids first.there is a huge difference between trolling and calling out people.id rather my quiet life working away spending quality time with my kids and having a great relationship than chasing a man who clearly is incapable of minding his own, gets off on female attention and puts her up and thinks its a great laugh at her,and they expect people to take them seriously ?I think they really have met there match in each other,unfortunately it doesnt end well not only having one but two narcissistic personailites.we definitely will see alot more come out about the things she has done.

You'd want to be fairly stupid to pay her for nutritional advice, especially with the rumours that she was slating her SW members before.
And it was a known fact she did laugh at people. Does she forget the weight she was herself?at the very least if you are that weight and have lost it,she should have been well able to relate to the people paying her good money to help them.instead she berated them and mocked them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Especially getting advice from someone that calls herself an “nutritionalist“ instead of nutritionist 🤣🤣 if your gonna lie and scam people at least get what your pretending to be right 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Good,like all of us I love to see somebody do really well in life,and a huge fan of the underdog,see people reinvent themselves after a tough life.after all none of us are perfect,but this one has deliberately set out in life to do the things she has done.the fact they fleeced a poor misfortune man who trusted them can never be over looked.its the lowest of the low.she cant keep blaming other people,I'd actually die of shame if that was me,and definitely wouldnt be coming on making myself out to be something I'm not.name calling her kids,asshole 1 and 2,they must have a hell of a life.her ex husband had an awful lot to put up with as well,I'm not condoning his behaviour one bit,but shes a piece of work and at least he is trying to do the best for the kids.hes girlfriend seems to be decent to the kids as well..there is nothing attractive about f***king and blinding,its gross.🤢its not a good look but why change the habit of a lifetime.anybody that's does follow her and supports her is just as bad.Its a bad sign of the times when these people are held in such high regard.also,using the mental health card excuse to excuse behaviour is pathetic.those poor kids look so so sad.we would all love to be getting nails and tit done and we could, but our kids come first end of story.i certainly wouldnt like to land my kids with insecurities and damage that they will spend alot of there lives trying to repair the damage done to them by her.even animals nurture they're babies and protect them.its a very very sad situation for those kids,they just seem to be a huge burden to her.teresa for god sake put you're kids first.there is a huge difference between trolling and calling out people.id rather my quiet life working away spending quality time with my kids and having a great relationship than chasing a man who clearly is incapable of minding his own, gets off on female attention and puts her up and thinks its a great laugh at her,and they expect people to take them seriously ?I think they really have met there match in each other,unfortunately it doesnt end well not only having one but two narcissistic personailites.we definitely will see alot more come out about the things she has done.

And it was a known fact she did laugh at people. Does she forget the weight she was herself?at the very least if you are that weight and have lost it,she should have been well able to relate to the people paying her good money to help them.instead she berated them and mocked them.
Does superdad have a girlfriend now?

Reactions: 1
She says she did not stop for anything or anyone! Too right, your got drunk and drove but you got caught, you talked about sex and sex toys knowing creepy was watching your lives too, you did everything you could to get him. You put yourself ahead of your children, posing half naked and talking about sex and showing your toys and lube and penis double strokers when you have 8 children and an elderly father and live in a small town. Robbing a poor man of his savings. People can see through you and your no super mom.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Does superdad have a girlfriend now?
Ya,he had anyway and am pretty sure they are still together. Apparently she's very good to the kids.picks them up from school and is often seen with them.

She says she did not stop for anything or anyone! Too right, your got drunk and drove but you got caught, you talked about sex and sex toys knowing creepy was watching your lives too, you did everything you could to get him. You put yourself ahead of your children, posing half naked and talking about sex and showing your toys and lube and penis double strokers when you have 8 children and an elderly father and live in a small town. Robbing a poor man of his savings. People can see through you and your no super mom.
👏👏👏👏you are spot on...its the robbing that man of his savings and god knows he deserved every cent of that money from what he had been through.the big poor me story about how they had to furnish a house.go way now,they were in a 3bed and got moved to 4 bed in same estate so wouldnt you just take what you had in the first house and use it no??the first house was kitted out with the best of stuff as it was a new build estate.but entitled teresa felt she deserved to deck the new gaff in top of the range things.sure she had to put up stuff like that with dildos etc because what in the world else could she talk about,just a hamster on a wheel in the head there.she was hell bent on getting creepy,luring him with the notion she was a great bundle of fun..my heart went out to anna and what they did to her,she didnt deserve a bit of it.trying to convince her it was all in her head.anna girl you are the winner here.hes so far in over his head now with her that he cant piss crooked.😂😂you would wonder how he could do that to his ex,stunning girl naturally beautiful and loves her kids so much.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She looks like a woman in that pic, sure show off your body but in a tasteful way, she's classless.

Reactions: 6
Ya,he had anyway and am pretty sure they are still together. Apparently she's very good to the kids.picks them up from school and is often seen with them.

👏👏👏👏you are spot on...its the robbing that man of his savings and god knows he deserved every cent of that money from what he had been through.the big poor me story about how they had to furnish a house.go way now,they were in a 3bed and got moved to 4 bed in same estate so wouldnt you just take what you had in the first house and use it no??the first house was kitted out with the best of stuff as it was a new build estate.but entitled teresa felt she deserved to deck the new gaff in top of the range things.sure she had to put up stuff like that with dildos etc because what in the world else could she talk about,just a hamster on a wheel in the head there.she was hell bent on getting creepy,luring him with the notion she was a great bundle of fun..my heart went out to anna and what they did to her,she didnt deserve a bit of it.trying to convince her it was all in her head.anna girl you are the winner here.hes so far in over his head now with her that he cant piss crooked.😂😂you would wonder how he could do that to his ex,stunning girl naturally beautiful and loves her kids so much.
He can’t piss crooked 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think people follow her for the car crash not the thinspiration. Can't imagine anyone paying for nutri advice.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.