Supermom Slimming #2 can drink drive for the ride but calpol/nurofen for her kids are put aside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her reaction at the first girl was so bad. She’s so unprofessional it’s actually funny. Anyone that would want to be her client needs their head checked.

Reactions: 10
Didn’t see it all from the start , but she said she paid for her boobs, and she wasn’t gifted them and paid the 5k herself for them and she denied getting a gastric band. I always thought she was working alongside with the avoca clinic re the boob job.

Reactions: 4
Didn’t see it all from the start , but she said she paid for her boobs, and she wasn’t gifted them and paid the 5k herself for them and she denied getting a gastric band. I always thought she was working alongside with the avoca clinic re the boob job.
She def had a collab with them for sure, cz they dropped her right after the drink and driving incident.. she was due to have it done only a few weeks after the crash like.. she was due to go away on holidays with twins and me the following week after the crash and obviously that never happened then and I remember her saying she was having the surgery after the was to come back cz she was on about having to give up the fags for the surgery 🙄

Reactions: 7
She had a collab with avoca for the tummy tuck. I don't think she had it for the boob job. She was still with the husband (superdad) as she called him when she got the inflatables in. She broke up with him a while after that and then pretended she was single for ages. It all came out when she crashed the car outside creepy's

Reactions: 8
She had a collab with avoca for the tummy tuck. I don't think she had it for the boob job. She was still with the husband (superdad) as she called him when she got the inflatables in. She broke up with him a while after that and then pretended she was single for ages. It all came out when she crashed the car outside creepy's
Yeah sorry I was on about the tummy tuck not the boob job 🙈

Reactions: 3
I’d want the tummy tuck more if I was her more then the boobs, I’d be raging. Did Avoca drop her over the drink driving, I wasn’t following her back then.

Reactions: 3
I’d want the tummy tuck more if I was her more then the boobs, I’d be raging. Did Avoca drop her over the drink driving, I wasn’t following her back then.
Yes they did - she must kick herself over that on a daily basis. I'd say she cares more about the tummy tuck than losing the licence.

Reactions: 6
Well she was all about it talking about having to give up the fags a month before the surgery or whatever time frame it was and tagging the clinic everytime she would talk about it and then the crash happened and there was nothing more about it then after 🤷🏻‍♀️ I didn’t see the live last night but a friend told me she said the reason she didn’t go ahead with it was because Colm and her sister changed her mind 🤣 yeah right! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Would we expect anything different from her..a born liar,and she didnt lick it off the ground.listen,anybody with a business who's going to share their girlfriend thinking that moses drove the snakes out of ireland🤔🤔needs to take a look at business tactics and advertising.the amount of people that said it's so bad for business showing how brain dead they are,there isnt much hope for the business side of things,and colm thinking it's funny and trying to show the whole of Ireland how thick she is and him thicker.

Reactions: 4
Would we expect anything different from her..a born liar,and she didnt lick it off the ground.listen,anybody with a business who's going to share their girlfriend thinking that moses drove the snakes out of ireland🤔🤔needs to take a look at business tactics and advertising.the amount of people that said it's so bad for business showing how brain dead they are,there isnt much hope for the business side of things,and colm thinking it's funny and trying to show the whole of Ireland how thick she is and him thicker.
Thick and Thicker instead of dumb and dumber 😂

• Haha
Why would you put your girlfriend up and expose her stupidity for followers to see ?"moses"obviously forgot to banish one slippery snake.

• Haha
Why would you put your girlfriend up and expose her stupidity for followers to see ?"moses"obviously forgot to banish one slippery snake.
Very Good 😂
Even if you didn’t know any of Tess’s history etc it’s not a good move showing how stupid your girlfriend / business partner is and posting it the week she’s trying to promote what a scientific nutrition brain she is 🙈🙈

would you really hand over a couple hundred euro for a plan formulated by a dope who doesn’t know who St Patrick was?
Or someone who’s every second word is f%k, the woman is barely literate going by spelling or grammar.
More proof of her sociopathic nature that she believes she is qualified to instruct others due to losing weight. Btw she 100% had the gastric band before the last baby and was doing the collab same as Jens journey for the yummy tuck off Avoca. She paid for the new boobs with money she got from a fraudulent claim she made after a “fall” 🙄

oh and they’re not following each other again.😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Very Good 😂
Even if you didn’t know any of Tess’s history etc it’s not a good move showing how stupid your girlfriend / business partner is and posting it the week she’s trying to promote what a scientific nutrition brain she is 🙈🙈

would you really hand over a couple hundred euro for a plan formulated by a dope who doesn’t know who St Patrick was?
Or someone who’s every second word is f%k, the woman is barely literate going by spelling or grammar.
More proof of her sociopathic nature that she believes she is qualified to instruct others due to losing weight. Btw she 100% had the gastric band before the last baby and was doing the collab same as Jens journey for the yummy tuck off Avoca. She paid for the new boobs with money she got from a fraudulent claim she made after a “fall” 🙄

oh and they’re not following each other again.😴😴😴
This comment is everything👏👏👏and every bit of it true.exactly,again they have exposed themselves without even knowing ,thinking they are funny and great cause she thought moses was saint patrick.🙄🙄🙄when in actual fact its shown what brain capacity between them they have.they both suffer from the dunning -kruger effect.there is loads of excellent PT and gyms in fermoy who would leave these two eating dust.they have spent years mastering there skills,not a bargain basket 6week nutrition course.they are both getting what they deserve by having each other,it was definitely faith alright.its pay back for all the people they have fucked over.karma has a funny way of serving up its dishes.

Reactions: 8
That photo is so unprofessional on a nutrition page. Has she any cop on at all about running a business. This is a dublin girl who is a qualified nutrionist looks slightly different than teresas

Screenshot_20201115-104328_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.