Supermom Slimming #2 can drink drive for the ride but calpol/nurofen for her kids are put aside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iโ€™m in his WhatsApp group๐Ÿ˜Š loads of motivation between him and all the ladies. To be fair seems to be helping a good few. This is the first time she was mentioned I think sheโ€™s a bit jelly ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚
She looks like the cat who got the cream ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 2
The whole whatsapp group thing is an exact copy of his pals business. Anthony kenny is a local PT and nutritionist who works in the big gym in town and he launched either an app or website a few months ago with free WhatsApp and Facebook groups. The owner of the big gym Crixus is creepy next door neighbour which I find funny too as it must drive creepy mad how crap his shed is in comparison ๐Ÿ˜‚. Since that new gym opened on not one but two huge premises Iโ€™d say gollum is down to training just himself and tess

what do ye think about them not following each other on Insta, like whatโ€™s the angle this week?
welfare, court, gain followers, more freebies?

Reactions: 8
The whole whatsapp group thing is an exact copy of his pals business. Anthony kenny is a local PT and nutritionist who works in the big gym in town and he launched either an app or website a few months ago with free WhatsApp and Facebook groups. The owner of the big gym Crixus is creepy next door neighbour which I find funny too as it must drive creepy mad how crap his shed is in comparison ๐Ÿ˜‚. Since that new gym opened on not one but two huge premises Iโ€™d say gollum is down to training just himself and tess

what do ye think about them not following each other on Insta, like whatโ€™s the angle this week?
Iโ€™d say its a game to be honest ๐Ÿค” my feeling would be to stir it and get all us sad jealous cunts who need the ride talking. Shes is defo reading this. Hi Teresa ๐Ÿ‘. She certainly plays games on her insta eg โ€˜what did she study mysteryโ€™

• Haha
Reactions: 8

just her going mental cause he is in a WhatsApp group of over 100 women Iโ€™d say ๐Ÿคฃ also her group is shite I joined for a nose and left after a day! She wasnโ€™t getting involved at all. I wouldnโ€™t say it was unfollows Iโ€™d say she keeps blocking him.

Reactions: 4
Any mother wants to protect her children from bullies but this one is throwing her kids to the lions with the half naked pictures of herself and the shite she comes out with. Time she put her children first. Sheโ€™s nasty

Reactions: 10
Sheโ€™s in stories talking about unsolicited dick pics ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Love, your fella has sent more of them than Ive had hot dinners

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
No way! To loads of girls? Anna, lucky escape girl!
Well known around Fermoy for it. Has a preference for the younger woman, as in like 21 22 year olds. His daughter does my nails and she has been mortified over it when it ultimately ends up being a girl she knows.๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Well known around Fermoy for it. Has a preference for the younger woman, as in like 21 22 year olds. His daughter does my nails and she has been mortified over it when it ultimately ends up being a girl she knows.๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†
Eww dirty dog!

Jesus , his name Creepy suits him! Girls half his age. Teresaโ€™s head i would say is wrecked every day with what heโ€™s up to!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.