Supermom Slimming #2 can drink drive for the ride but calpol/nurofen for her kids are put aside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LAdddzzzzzz she’s only gone an dirty deleted her Facebook 🤣🤣 either that or the scab has figured out who I am and blocked me?
can someone confirm ? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ohh she’s on with the little ones, obviously reading like mad here....hi Teresa which member are you I wonder?🧐

Reactions: 4
Tulsa and social workers are involved with a very long time but the children are schooled to lie to them and teachers and if anyone of them tell the truth she has threatened she would kill herself. When the Garda got involved after she beaten the crap after her first born she paid him 150.00 to tell the Garda that it was him that hit her. FACT

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Why aren't they in bed? Very late to be up at that age.. They shurly have school tomorrow

Reactions: 6
Tulsa and social workers are involved with a very long time but the children are schooled to lie to them and teachers and if anyone of them tell the truth she has threatened she would kill herself. When the Garda got involved after she beaten the crap after her first born she paid him 150.00 to tell the Garda that it was him that hit her. FACT
You took the words out of my mouth,that's what she does is threaten to kill herself.they are schooled to lie never heard about her paying him but that would be her style.wonder who she fleeced to get that 150 euro.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Well wasn’t that a waste of time and money, no useful content on her page with ages
D48258FF-0D2A-43C3-85D6-F63D60912585.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Her brother and sister have reported her personally several times to GPS Tulsa Social workers and Garda and have held Tulsa responsble for WHEN it goes wrong as they have already let her older daughter down earlier this year.😡😡😡

• Angry
You took the words out of my mouth,that's what she does is threaten to kill herself.they are schooled to lie never heard about her paying him but that would be her style.wonder who she fleeced to get that 150 euro.
That is an awful thing to do to your children, she will have them as fucked up as she is. I hope to God someone intervenes soon before it all goes tits up (excuse the pun) and she goes off on one!

Ohh she’s on with the little ones, obviously reading like mad here....hi Teresa which member are you I wonder?🧐
Let’s all give Teresa a big friendly welcome, Hi Teresa 👋🏻 Welcome to this is your life...but the real side of it that you don’t want anyone to know about because your pretending to now be a fully qualified “nutritionalist” and an inspirational supermom 🙄🥱

Reactions: 8
She’s weak for herself can’t stop looking at herself when she’s recording the children

Reactions: 10
Her brother and sister have reported her personally several times to GPS Tulsa Social workers and Garda and have held Tulsa responsble for WHEN it goes wrong as they have already let her older daughter down earlier this year.😡😡😡
What happened her older daughter?????

Reactions: 2
It’s sad that they are up this late 😭
No routine, no bed time no nothing.. going from billy to Jack from one day to the next.. not good for kids at all.. children thrive on structure and routine poor little divils 😓

Reactions: 8
Amazing that PT in Fermoy was being investigated for exposure and Supermom never let her public know
What do you mean exposure? Is this Gollum?

The pure fakeness on her stories. Let me go on, shove the kids faces in the camera while I look at myself. Loving the dry straw look for hair. She puts the children on and she’s staring at herself. So invested. Best mother award. Not. Your kidding nobody.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.