Supermom Slimming #2 can drink drive for the ride but calpol/nurofen for her kids are put aside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just about to open a bottle she’s finally right about something. Funny thing is we’re even more right about her 😂

The photo.😂😂😂😂😂😂 your room looks like a college dorm go clean it and mind your kids love

• Haha
Reactions: 8
More in her line to clean that tit hole she calls a bedroom... How can people live like that... She'll flash her ass but not her tummy... No few bob for a tummy tuck god help us 🙄... Clean your house.. Be a mother ffs.. Grow up

Reactions: 6
Classy Teresa as always, the only come back she has is to throw up a pic of her in her underwear 🙄🥱😴 god her kids must be so proud of her 😒

• Haha
  • Heart
Hi teresa,I can nearly smell the tit through the phone girly.you knew well about this page love,you never heard of it?😂😂you yourself came on with the fake tears about not been able to buy presents for your own kids,were you looking for a bail out,someone to fall for your bullshit.why dont you address the 1000s of euro ye willing stole from a man who had the misfortune of enduring abuse in a home as a child,who has seriously bad mental health problem and difficulties?all the others places you have been caught stealing?nah,didnt think so.if we are all such liars,why didnt you say about all the other things that have been said?you cant cause you know there is truth and evidence to back it up.even your own family dont speak to you..we can't all be wrong about you.everybody knows the vile human you are,its no secret.you're own family do most of the talking about you🤔I'd rather die in the gutter with nothing than have to stoop as low as you go and have gone.lies after lies after lies after lies with you.you are after opening a can of worms for yourself by calling people liars here..tut tut tut.we have lifes darling,and good lifes,work hard to make sure our kids have everything ,keep a roof overhead and dont have to go on the beg and make sure our kids are safe 😉more to life than drinking wine,hasn't worked out well for you has it!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Hi teresa,I can nearly smell the tit through the phone girly.you knew well about this page love,you never heard of it?😂😂you yourself came on with the fake tears about not been able to buy presents for your own kids,were you looking for a bail out,someone to fall for your bullshit.why dont you address the 1000s of euro ye willing stole from a man who had the misfortune of enduring abuse in a home as a child,who has seriously bad mental health problem and difficulties?all the others places you have been caught stealing?nah,didnt think so.if we are all such liars,why didnt you say about all the other things that have been said?you cant cause you know there is truth and evidence to back it up.even your own family dont speak to you..we can't all be wrong about you.everybody knows the vile human you are,its no secret.you're own family do most of the talking about you🤔I'd rather die in the gutter with nothing than have to stoop as low as you go and have gone.lies after lies after lies after lies with you.you are after opening a can of worms for yourself by calling people liars here..tut tut tut.we have lifes darling,and good lifes,work hard to make sure our kids have everything ,keep a roof overhead and dont have to go on the beg and make sure our kids are safe 😉more to life than drinking wine,hasn't worked out well for you has it!
I feel so sad for that poor man do you know he got much worse after they done that he actually wasnt that bad but after they done that to him I remember seeing him about 6mnts after and it seemed as if his mental health had deteriorated massively 😥

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Teresa is a pure narsasist. She is loving the attention from all this. Almost everything that has been posted on here is true, some I just don't know of but sound very much like her. If it was all lies and I was in her situation I'd be gone to my solicitor not calling every one here witches on my page. The foul language around her kids was terrible and I curse a lot, could she not have done her speech in a different room at least.

She could of had something so good going but she fucked it up for herself because she is a bad person. Everyone that knows her is just waiting for the crash. The guy they robbed, it was awful. Such a nice man and had a really bad childhood, like you would read about in books bad. It was so cruel taking his money. For this alone she deserves what ever karma is coming her way.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Her ex is still on tinder , thought he had a partner , popped up on mine tonight again, no thanks .

Is it the older kids mind the smaller kids when she meets collum?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
You might have a toned ass Teresa, if thats all you have to be proud of says it all really! Match you better to stop paying out money for the likes of boob jobs and put it away for your childrens education.... Spend time with your children instead of that low life boyfriend of yours, dont forget "if he cheats with you, he"ll cheat on you" oh and clean your house, its manky🙄

I feel so sad for that poor man do you know he got much worse after they done that he actually wasnt that bad but after they done that to him I remember seeing him about 6mnts after and it seemed as if his mental health had deteriorated massively 😥
Completely took a turn for the worst the misfortune of a man.you wouldn't see him anywhere now.terrible terrible thing to do to a vulnerable person.a lovely person who a tough life.here is she complaing about been called a liar.

Teresa is a pure narsasist. She is loving the attention from all this. Almost everything that has been posted on here is true, some I just don't know of but sound very much like her. If it was all lies and I was in her situation I'd be gone to my solicitor not calling every one here witches on my page. The foul language around her kids was terrible and I curse a lot, could she not have done her speech in a different room at least.

She could of had something so good going but she fucked it up for herself because she is a bad person. Everyone that knows her is just waiting for the crash. The guy they robbed, it was awful. Such a nice man and had a really bad childhood, like you would read about in books bad. It was so cruel taking his money. For this alone she deserves what ever karma is coming her way.

This comment is so true,people are far from stupid,and everything has been aired so publicly by her.why ANYBODY would follow somebody that has done so much wrong baffles me.she did have something great going,and had people seen her making amends would have supported her I'm sure.Nobody would speculate either on a forum, people know the real deal and what shes done,like you I can firmly say 90%is true I dont know about the rest so wouldn't say.the bad language around the kids, would you expect anything remotely different?these apparent influencers think they can do as they please but it's a different story when they get called out.its so sad what was done to him😭😭actually heartbreaking,and to have people that you trust to steal 1000s from you is the worst betrayal of all.they were laughing all the way to the ATM.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Evening Tess!
seems your a little tired and cross 😂 all that ranting must take it out of you, we all know it’s not from minding kids or doing any actual work... let alone cleaning 🧹🧺🪣🧽 You should probably go for that walk now with your boyfriend🤣
I can tell you that the women on here have more empathy and motherly instincts towards your 8 kids that you ever will. Absolutely zero fucks are given about where you dangle your fanny any day or night but it does grate a tad when we the taxpayers are funding your lifestyle of scamming the system and conning any charity that will entertain your 🐊 tears every year. Or driving up our insurance claims or even diverting necessary funds from vulnerable women who really are in need of financial assistance due to DV.

I take offence that you call us liars, and wine drinkers ( my drink of choice is gin ) when it wasn’t that long ago that you drank litres of cheap wine and drove into a housing estate at 80kph because your boyfriend called the farce you call a relationship off.
you think that having an Insta account wipes away the past ? You think people forget who you really are? What you did in the years before you found “fame” as the ma of 8 who did the sex toy lives to try and catch the eye of a weirdo womaniser with a wife and baby.?

sad old state of affairs when a 40k + account can’t even get a “spotlight” or “sweet king” discount code. Just shows that your not an influencer as no companies with any half decent researcher would touch you ... your just Jeremy Kyle style car crash viewing for people who love to see how the trash takes itself out in 2020.
And purleeese give over with the full time Parent line😂 ffs Stevie Wonder can see you haven’t them kids from one end of the week to the next.
Strictly speaking we never said you’re a bleep either, just that there’s more elastic in a rock than in a pair of your knickers 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The main thing is we can kiss her toned ass while as usual not giving a duck once again about bleeping up the kids lives when their friends see yet another half naked pic of their mom I use the term mom lightly 🤢🤮

What I dont understand is I didnt have kids for the elder one to mind them all.the time she seems to have plenty of room around her house why cant they work out or call out to her house. It's not her childs job to mind her kids so a 40 year old women can see her boyfriend
Her boyfriend probably doesnt want anything to do with her kids he just wants the ride she thinks we all need 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
The main thing is we can kiss her toned ass while as usual not giving a duck once again about bleeping up the kids lives when their friends see yet another half naked pic of their mom I use the term mom lightly 🤢🤮

Her boyfriend probably doesnt want anything to do with her kids he just wants the ride she thinks we all need 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Must be like riding an ironing board with two soccer balls stuck to it...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Evening Tess!
seems your a little tired and cross 😂 all that ranting must take it out of you, we all know it’s not from minding kids or doing any actual work... let alone cleaning 🧹🧺🪣🧽 You should probably go for that walk now with your boyfriend🤣
I can tell you that the women on here have more empathy and motherly instincts towards your 8 kids that you ever will. Absolutely zero fucks are given about where you dangle your fanny any day or night but it does grate a tad when we the taxpayers are funding your lifestyle of scamming the system and conning any charity that will entertain your 🐊 tears every year. Or driving up our insurance claims or even diverting necessary funds from vulnerable women who really are in need of financial assistance due to DV.

I take offence that you call us liars, and wine drinkers ( my drink of choice is gin ) when it wasn’t that long ago that you drank litres of cheap wine and drove into a housing estate at 80kph because your boyfriend called the farce you call a relationship off.
you think that having an Insta account wipes away the past ? You think people forget who you really are? What you did in the years before you found “fame” as the ma of 8 who did the sex toy lives to try and catch the eye of a weirdo womaniser with a wife and baby.?

sad old state of affairs when a 40k + account can’t even get a “spotlight” or “sweet king” discount code. Just shows that your not an influencer as no companies with any half decent researcher would touch you ... your just Jeremy Kyle style car crash viewing for people who love to see how the trash takes itself out in 2020.
And purleeese give over with the full time Parent line😂 ffs Stevie Wonder can see you haven’t them kids from one end of the week to the next.
Strictly speaking we never said you’re a bleep either, just that there’s more elastic in a rock than in a pair of your knickers 🤣
I've read this three times.you have hit the nail right on target!!!jealous?not at all girl,I would hate to be in you're shoes..couldn't think of anything more degrading. I'm positive every person in this page have a good name and character, that my old friend is something you will never ever ever have.

Spot on.the kids aren't part of the package.

Evening Tess!

You are my favourite person on here, I wish I could meet you cz I think we would really get along 😄😄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'd rather my jiggly ass and happy life than her toned ass and miserable existence any day.
At least I've a fella who wants me for me, and be involved in all aspects of our lives together, not just to use as a spunk bucket.

Didn't address half the things discussed here, but the way she was speaking and her children present.
Tessie I'm sure you're well aware of TUSLA, you probably have the name of your very own social worker.

• Haha
  • Heart
Evening Tess!

The sex talks were repulsive, going into the bathroom and getting her lube to show everyone what she uses and taking toys from the top of her wardrobe and laughing at her love honey packages going to her ex husbands address. Wonder does Gollum like the double stroker she bought :sick:

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.