Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sure isnt that it!

It is shallow and boring. She couldn't give a fiddles about the children. I've never once heard her talking about a hobby or anything educational to do with them but I've heard her calling them names on a regular basis and putting them down. As for looks, she isn't a good looking woman. She has a good figure but she's dog rough.
She can say all she likes that we are jealous,in need of a ride,boring lifes or whatever.at the end of the day the name calling of the kids is verbal abuse,the neglect of the kids is abuse,the stealing of somebody's money is theft,the mocking of her clients in slimming world is bullying.the list is endless with her.if people pander to her they must be every bit as bad as her.i dont know why any business would collaborate with her,its not a good look for them.how she has the brass neck to come on Instagram waffling is baffling.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Low&behold

She’s taken our advice and removed the Sluts’R’us picture from her Facebook too.
the first act of consideration towards her older kids in years.
According to the Q&A last night Saint Tess has it all under control in life and for Christmas

im calling BullSHIT 🙄

Reactions: 14

Lovelula

VIP Member
As much as I dislike her and everything she stands for , someone commented on a previous page about a PT exposing himself and some are taking that to mean Gollum exposed himself to Tess' eldest daughter.
If that's not what they originally meant, I think it should be clarified.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Low&behold

She hasn't been to colms since last sat and that was for about an hour as far as i can see... She has lost around 1k of followers...
Nah they’re back to their old tricks, she is parking her car up at Amber again so the car just isn’t in the estate.
I have a family member working up there who keeps an eye out and he’s collecting her up there everyday since last week. The car was there all night monday. Not sure about since then. I’d say the pair of them are really trying to keep the social, the court and us here on tattle in the dark.

They couldn’t lie straight in the bed.
Tess always thinks she’s smarter than everyone else but going back doing the same stuff they were caught doing before is pretty thick
They were doing the same for months when they were sneaking around on Anna, she must think We all have Alzheimer’s 😂

• Haha

Puffin

VIP Member
This woman is unbelievable. She is so clearly reading here espically with the well timed reintroduction of the kids.

Unfortunately for poor Tess it has backfired on her spectacularly .From the Q&A spouting shit about her 'partner' to the filming the kids while staring at herself in her phone🙄 She is a piss poor excuse for a mother.

Complaining that the kid was awake while shoving a phone in his face to record ...yep that's really going to get him back to sleep. Having small kids up late last night with school in the morning , also not great but showing trying to show what a 'devoted ' mother she is .

Then today pat me on the back for getting an emergency dentist appointment....ahh why does your young child need an emergency appointment . I can understand if they fell or were hit by something but the pain is obviously caused by a cavity

Sure isnt that it!

She needs to be charged for the actual real life crimes that she has committed in the last few years - Arson, DUI, child neglect, stalking, emotional and verbal abuse, elderly abuse, robbery, fraud etc.. 😡
What does she have?...she has nothing.she hasnt a secure loving home filled with happy kids and a committed partner to come home to,not a family member she can turn to or a friend in the world.she will never have the feeling of doing a hard days graft and been excited to drive home and see kids faces and feel the love and hugs from kids waiting for her.she will never have a job because she can't be trusted handling money or incase she would "fall"or "slip"and sue the business.she wont have a car under her hole come January. she will never be taken serious in any way shape or form fooling people by claiming to be a nutritionist.shes as common as shit with her dirty fowl mouth,no decorum, class or personality.its all a pity party and mental health cop out when shit hits the fan.when you have to go to the lowest standards of showing your fanny to the world to get attention you are no better than a prostitute 🙄🙄SMH.she holds no substance what so ever .her name is worth nothing.her and her flying monkeys can only ever come back with "they are jealous hun" "trolls" "liars" "you're and inspiration"they are honestly no better than her and have probably the same tendencies she does if that is classed as a role model.society is gone to hell if shes an influencer.we all known the truth about teresa mcgrath,we have seen and know the destruction she has caused,alot here probably first hand.we have every right to come on here and call her out for what she has done,its not for minuscule things, they are major deception,well thought out crafted plans.there is major assholes on sm both local and national who crave fame,likes and followers and validation from strangers.but I think any of us here just give a 🙄🙄.but there is only time in everything and influencers is on the way out..but it came to the stage where Teresa and her disgusting behaviour in front and behind the camera had to be exposed and the truth be told.we all know as well there is alot more that cant be written here about her.*sorry for the essay peeps*🤪😁🥰

Mutton dressed as lamb. Cheap lamb. In cheap clothes 🤣 Scarlet for her older kids seeing that 🥲
If she thought anything at all about her kids she wouldn't put it up.she obviously gets off on her kids been mocked and slagged in school over her.

Mutton dressed as lamb. Cheap lamb. In cheap clothes 🤣 Scarlet for her older kids seeing that 🥲
If she thought anything at all about her kids she wouldn't put it up.she obviously gets off on her kids been mocked and slagged in school over her.

• Sad

Mary Mary

VIP Member
The little ones obsessed with her dads partner.. yeah cz she is prob the one rearing them 🙄 you wouldn’t catch any of the kids mentioning colms name 🤣 he’s own kids don’t even know who he is ffs!

• Haha

Gabi Gabi

That's nothing short of a disgrace to post something like that when you have 8 children and to call herself supermom at the end of it 😂 supermom my hole 🤮

• Sick

LunaW

She is just after arriving at colms.. Where are your kids...
She is such a disgrace... The poor youngest fella Hunter must barely see/know her. All for a fella who wears beige tights on the regular with a little nubun poking out, adores himself and uses her.....your deffo a supermom Tess....

• Haha

Low&behold

Theresa said she only talks to one sister In her q/a so did she fall out with her dad too?
In her own words they were never close, apparently it was him that kicked her out of home age 17 and wouldn’t leave the mother let her come back. As her story goes she was 17 and homeless because of him. Again I’ve no doubt that’s a story created to suit her narrative not one based in truth. She has always been a liar.

Also calling bullshit, only way those kids are sorted is if their dad has them sorted
Also no way they are getting Switch hoverboards and North face coats. Not unless they are robbed.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Almost there

VIP Member
Has she not realised that 99% percent of her followers are there to watch the train wreck of a life she has. She s not some amazing influencer, although she had the opportunity to be. She has zero class, looks way older than her age, has zero style.
I stopped following her when she was in hospital with the cancer scare rubbish. I actually had cancer, and it was such a slap in the face for those of us who had.
Unfortunately I started following her again a couple of months ago, but as I said just around for the wreck.
To see her whingeing about no money for Xmas and her after spending a fortune on those awful lips and rats tails extensions would make you sick.
Her page now is private I never followed her as I think she is disgusting and horrible mother. She should get a job like her buddy Julie she is exactly the same living off the tax payers they all make me sick.. don’t have so many kids if you can’t afford them than again they bring in the cash for her every month.

Sha384

She had up in her wats app group that “the kids were at their dads for weekend yipppppeee” and if anyone had any questions that she would answer them later when she is sitting in front of the fire with Colm...
Does she ever be with those poor kids

• Sad
  • Angry
Hes a creep but I actually think she is doing fierce damage to any chance of him doing well with his business no1 is ever gonna want to work with him while crazy slut is around

Low&behold

Just found this thread after her spouting off last night. This is brilliant to actually see the truth behind her posts. What’s the craic with the car and the drink driving, was she not banned for that though?
Looks like she was banned for 3 years back in September but has been given until January to hand up the licence. This is to give her time to sort accommodation in walking distance from the kids schools. Even though she keeps reminding us to “ get out for a walk” “you are not a disprin” and her Garmin states that she walks 4x the distance to the school per day no hassle. 👣
We are all patiently waiting for the excuses she is going to roll out come January about why the removal trucks aren’t on route to her place in the sticks. She obviously has no issue with handing the kids over full time to their Dad but would lose out on a free house, €600 pw one parent , €1200 pm children’s allowance, medical card, literally free everything for the kids🤣 because she chose to have so many of them.
She is hated locally, for good reason barred for shops, pubs and is a liability in any council owned property due to fraudulent claims.

A law unto herself, a dangerous, malicious sociopath and a compulsive liar... That’s our Tess❌

• Haha
  • Heart

Kaka.B

Hahaha omg just reading all the comments on this dope 🤣🤣🤣. Hilarious. She used to live in the same estate as me and was more drama than Coronation Street. You never needed the tv on when you could look out the window at the carry on of her. She used to have screaming matches on the road with ex hubby over maintenance the whole estate could hear. If shes moving back to mitchelstown when shes put off the road it wouldnt surprise me if she tried to get back in to the family house on the flat of her back. Very good at tht she is and going off with other womens men 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha