Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Crying

I haven't finished catching up on her Vlogmas but if she goes ahead with her Patreon I will 100% be taking one for the team and joining it just to let her know how selfish it is to not reply to a single comment on her YouTube channel for the past however many years because of her ridiculous mindset of 'if I can't reply to all of them then I'll reply to none of them' AND deleting all comments which are simply criticising her for this while starting a Patreon. I would love to see how she reacts to criticism on her Patreon so we'll see what happens. It's so greedy to charge her loyal subscribers money just to have the privilege of her responding to one of their comments while she lazes around in one of her three million pound properties. I genuinely used to really adore her and envy her when I was younger. I knew she was incredibly privileged but thought she was actually humble!! I could laugh at that now. She's not humble in the slightest she's just you're average stuck up posh rich kid who loves unethical consumerism and fools everybody into thinking has a brain behind the eyes simply because she has all the free time in the world to read as many books as she wants and then mask her opinions of them behind somebody else's review on GoodReads.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Smca53

VIP Member
I predict that that kitchen work might be done by the end of the year, and the plastering, and maybe the upstairs staircase will be put in, and that's it.
2003 - windows (maybe not), flooring, tiling
2004 - plumbing, drainage, heating/air con
2005 - fireplaces, bookcases, restoring wood/stairs
2006 - kitchen in, bathrooms in, painting (maybe optimistic)
2007 - maybe moving in??? :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 47

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
It's wild to me that both Zac and Jess are just both... bums. If one of them stopped working to care for their child, I wouldn't bat an eye. But seems like they're both just bums who exploit their naive audiences for money. Like, someone who dips in and out of her social media might not realize how inconsistent she is and pay for her patreon hoping for actual content.
What’s one thing that’s classy if you’re rich but trashy if you’re poor? Unemployment.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

palmer

Chatty Member
Hiii my loves, having an all nighter due to jet lag so here’s a breakdown of jess’ daily schedule based on vlogember, I mean vlogmas, with some of her most notable quotes. (note the numbers on this list don't necessarily correspond with the vlogs since some of these days were put together in a single video). Tried to give the most accurate picture possible based on what she said.
  1. christmas shopping while baby is being babysat
  2. family outing at winter wonderland
    • “I don’t think we’ll have time for stuff like that in December bc December will be pretty busy so we’re doing it early” …Sure Jan
  3. (Sunday) walk by the river, dinner out with the family
  4. baby with babysitter, Zak editing on the desktop, Jess doing “admin stuff on the laptop”
  5. Zak taking stuff to the storage room, Jess playing with the baby all day, opening/playing with the new vlog camera, watching tv
  6. taking a bath, brunch out, Columbia road flower market
  7. (Wednesday) pre-uploading the above vlogmas videos, baby swimming lesson, management Christmas party
  8. (Thursday) “a busy day” according to the video title… meaning… PT session, Bareminerals lunch, haircut, driving out to the farm
  9. (Friday/Saturday/Sunday) weekend with friends at the farm… shopping, dinner out, garden center
    • “It’s just busy busy busy until Christmas” …Sure Jan
  10. (Monday) clothing haul, editing
  11. (Tuesday) editing, Monika vinader shoot, nail appointment, and apparently talking a LOT of shit:
    • “these days I don’t have time to think about dressing myself even for five minutes, it’s a chuck it on and go situation which means I just go for the same things over and over” …Sure Jan
    • “If you’re thinking 'omg she’s managing to do all this stuff and she has a baby' and if it looks like I’m really achieving, most of the time I am not and I have a lot of help” …no shit Jan
    • “This is definitely the most I’ve been working and the most hours I’ve been away from my baby” …lol… says a lot about how little work she does the rest of the year
    • "i'm super super tired and i know it's gonna catch up with me, i can't sustain this level especially with vlogmas, so i need to find some rest time, i'm hoping i might get a lie in maybe on friday morning" ...oh yes jess please have a lie in, we wouldn't want you to exhaust yourself
    • "i know what it's like to have less help bc we have had less help" ...sure you know what it's like :rolleyes:
  12. (Wednesday) editing, weekly swimming lesson, opening pr packages
  13. (Thursday) PT session, driving to the farm, editing
    • “been running like a headless chicken all over the place today” …Sure Jan
  14. (Friday/Saturday/Sunday) another weekend with friends at the farm
  15. (Monday) tree decorating day 1
  16. (Tuesday) tree decorating day 2 (yes it took 2 days because they had 2 trees), building a cot, driving back to London
    • “it’s all go go go here” …Sure Jan
  17. (Wednesday) laundry, editing, swimming
  18. (Thursday) visiting their dump of a house, shopping, editing, packing
    • “I’m feeling SO overwhelmed” ... “I just need to not overpack but it’s SO hard”
  19. (Friday) packing, driving to Halifax
  20. (Saturday) having a lie in, walk around Halifax
  21. (Sunday) chill day at home, finally watched fucking Klaus
  22. (Monday) filming a look for Bareminerals, walk out to get coffee
  23. (Tuesday) lunch out, garden center
  24. (Wednesday) driving back to the farm
  25. (Thursday) shopping, "admin bits on the computer", getting indie to wrap presents for her, getting zak to clean up the barn for her, getting someone else to set the christmas table
    • "I think if I was to do vlogmas again I would pre-film even more" ...enough said
    • "Ines is aware that I've been busy and been away from her much more...I don't want her to associate christmas with me doing loads of work so who knows if it'll work again in the future" ...obviously this is the most work jess has EVER done since Ines was born, given that she basically does nothing the rest of the year.
    • "the last year has not been great work wise" ...yeah bc you don't do shit??
The basic gist I’m getting from watching a month’s ish worth of Jess’ day to day, is that she essentially thinks of her week the following way: Wednesdays are taken up by Ines’ weekly swimming lesson, Thursdays are taken up by Jess’ weekly PT appointment, Friday to Sunday is their weekend, so that leaves only Mondays and Tuesdays to do anything remotely work related (and she usually procrastinates on those days, or rather, spends those days "planning", "sorting stuff out" or "doing admin bits").

She seems unable to handle more than one "activity" in a given day, even if that thing is just a nail appointment or a facial. It takes up all the space in her head and she feels like her day is full just because she has to get ready, drive to the place, do the thing, get back home, get unready. That alone is already her whole day gone.

Zak literally does all the chores/housework. He picks up her coffee every morning, he cooks breakfast/lunch/dinner for her, he drives, he picks up food for her/does groceries, he does all the errands and various other chores (going to storage room, clearing up the room, etc), he takes her photos, edits some of her videos.

There is no way in hell that she still reads forums about her because if she did she wouldn’t have said half the things she said in these vlogs. She clearly has zero self awareness and genuinely thinks of herself as someone who is busy. She has absolutely no clue how ridiculous she sounds.

Final comment: I can’t believe how much she goes on about editing when her vlogs literally require the most basic editing? She just has to put the clips together and put music over some bits (she uses the SAME music in every single vlog, so there’s not even any originality there either). Feels like this whole vlogmas has been complaining about editing, complaining about buying/wrapping presents, complaining about packing/unpacking, talking about how she wants to watch Klaus but hasn’t gotten round to (even though she watches tv every single night whether it’s strictly, masterchef or whatever else).

TLDR; Jess' life is quite literally a permanent vacation yet she somehow deadass believes she's the busiest person ever.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

ECH

VIP Member
I unsubscribe to her when she said she agreed that JK Rowling was “problematic”. It would surprise me if she hadn’t read JK’s very measured essay, so it’s clearly a case of woke bandwagon-jumping.
This girl has a masters, I think she's capable of reading through an essay and forming her own conclusions on it. It's not woke bandwagoning if she thinks that trans people deserve equal rights.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

letmesee11

I'm sorry but the idea of Jess setting up a patreon is so ridiculous - she keeps saying she wants it to create a community but she doesn't even interact with her subscribers and hasn't done so in years. How greedy!!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

newaccount2022

Chatty Member
You can’t leave any sort of comment that doesn’t lick her arse or people jump in with ‘cut her some slack she’s got a baby!!! She can’t be consistent’. I swear all of her ‘fans’ are 14.

I can’t show up to my job and say ‘sorry I’ve got a baby I cannot be consistent’. I work 37 hours a week and when I’m at work I have to work. She has a partner who works for her. A mum, sister and stepdad living with her. A nanny. A housekeeper. All the hours I spend doing housework per week, she doesn’t even have to do her child’s laundry. Her partner is the cook. All the hours I spend making lunches and dinners, she doesn’t even have to wash a dish or do a food shop. She doesn’t have to commute. She doesn’t have to wait for the next bus because one is full. She doesn’t have to stay logged on until 6.30 doing something for her boss. She could do 5 hours admin and 5 hours filming a week and she’d be set.

Its clear she just doesn’t WANT to. And nobody would care if she would just ADMIT THAT, and stop making false promises and money grabbing on Patreon. If I had her money I wouldn’t work, but I wouldn’t pretend to work either. She’s probably a bit embarrassed but the way she acts is 10x more embarrassing than being a rich nepo kid.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

LurkTwice

And then she has the nerve to post hauls being all like “oh I had to be careful with my purchases to save money” or “I’ve had this in my cart for sooooo long but it was so pricey I was hesitant to buy it” 🥴

• Angry
Reactions: 39

palmer

Chatty Member
Jess: I need help!!

Also Jess:
- still lives at home with her mother, stepdad, sister, and partner
- has a full time assistant (her partner)
- has a personal chef (her partner)
- has a manager
- has a nanny
- has a cleaner
- has a personal trainer
- hires an editor
- doesn't need to commute to work (or work at all) everyday

what next? do you also need someone to help you shower and go to the restroom?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

laykeadsy

Chatty Member
Just caught up with Miss Exciting for the first time in a while. Imagine having the luxury of moving out of your multi-million pound family home into a fancy flat for a few weeks (all while having your own property renovated) all because one singular bedroom in the house is having some work done on it. My how the other half live.

Reactions: 37

Marie_10

She makes me laugh, saying that she doesn't have the budget to buy clothes right now... It's just insulting hearing her say these things. I get what she means, even rich people can be aware of their spendings, but come on.

Reactions: 36

julieeeee

Guys,

I paid for jess's patreon like an idiot, thinking she would actually post more. I have since learned my lesson and unsubscribed lol because she has already started with the "I'm sorry I haven't been posting". She can't be serious

Screen Shot 2022-08-14 at 10.17.02 pm.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Shmoogles

She’s done a piece in the times about the best sci fi and fantasy’s books so far of the year. Behind a paywall so can’t read it but it mainly reads like it’s been written by someone else about her no that she’s written anything. Unless she’s decided to start writing about herself in the third personView attachment 1138201
This has *got* to be the result of nepotism.

It did make me laugh when she was harping on about how environmentally friendly her new phone case was, while drinking coffee from disposable cups and buying a brand new phone that she probably didn't need in the first place. Talk about performative nonsense!

Reactions: 35