Sunbeamsjess #3 Too busy to come up with a thread name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think its easier for Jess to spend as she does because she wouldnt have to ASK for the money. When she turned 18 or 21, I'm sure she had multiple trusts open and accessible for herself therefore she helps herself as and when needed. I wouldnt be surprised if her house was bought and put in to her trust either.

I know shes been with Zak for crazy amount of years but its shocking how much she could lose financially, should they ever seperate.
Why would she lose anything? They are not married and I am pretty sure everything should be in her name.

Reactions: 4
Why would she lose anything? They are not married and I am pretty sure everything should be in her name.
Doesn't matter. Under British law, they have been together for 5+ years, he has given up his career for hers multiple times (documented), they share a child which he is the primary caregiver if Jess works and he doesn't. He may have some claim over the house but definitely wouldnt be half or all of it. Its a dangerously slippy slope, its why many rich couples have a cohabiting agreement drawn up.

Reactions: 3
Her money will be ring fenced, especially coming from her mum and dad. If she has access to any sort of funds or they’ve set one up for the baby (I assume her parents will have)Zak won’t have much claim over it and I don’t think the house is in his name (I have a feeling but I’d be happy to bet he doesn’t have a 50/50 split on that property)

In the uk, maybe elsewhere as well, it’s not just financial contributions made that would entitle him to the house etc. Her money will be protected to an extent, but the property won’t be, even though they aren’t married and if only her name is on the property, the partner can lay claim to (maybe not 50%) of the property due to Labour and money he puts in, time is also taken into account in that not just a financial contribution. He also left his job to support her, I am 100% convinced that a big part of that is so he gets a wage from her income and then they have at least one salary in a lower tax bracket but the household income is the same so I would assume that complicates things. When you get in a serious relationship, move in, have babies, buy or renovate a property you’re lives are tangled, similar to marriage the law has changed to protect people who don’t get married almost as much as those who do, he probably wouldn’t be untitled to any of her money from trusts etc but would potentially be from anything she’s earned while in a relationship. But that’s if they go to court if they split he may be nice and just walk away, as long as any money he invested he gets back.

Reactions: 7
Zak would be fucked if they split up. Everyone here talking about how Jess has wasted her life but he's wasted his life for her

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Zak would be fucked if they split up. Everyone here talking about how Jess has wasted her life but he's wasted his life for her
He’s talented for sure and I don’t know if he has a photography business or something of his own but if he doesn’t such a waste.

This is why I genuinely hope that Zak is coming from an equally wealthy family. Because if he decides to walk away he would have wasted his youth, abandoned his job and done nothing for almost 5 years.

Wasting your life is a rich people privilege.

This is why I genuinely hope that Zak is coming from an equally wealthy family. Because if he decides to walk away he would have wasted his youth, abandoned his job and done nothing for almost 5 years.

Wasting your life is a rich people privilege.
He does not come from an equally wealthy family at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I'm still catching up on vlogs, as they've all been so boring that I've been largely disinterested, but is anyone else baffled that in Vlogmas Day 9 she mentions she "really should get an editor"? Why? What on earth would she do all day if she didn't edit her infrequent videos? In the same vlog, all she did was: change her earrings, plan her outfit, ger her nails done.

It isn't even as though she is caring for Ines all the time, which at least would be understandable. I appreciate that she probably doesn't show everything she does in a day, but to talk about how much you miss your baby because of "cramming in" all that work at the start of the week is a bit of a kick in the teeth for those parents who absolutely have to work their socks off to provide for their families five days a week, if not more.

She even said she understands what it feels like to have "less help" because they didn't have a nanny until recently. I was gobsmacked! I've never had a problem with Jess's privilege, really, because I felt she had enough about her to at least vaguely acknowledge it (and she did seem to work reasonably hard at uni). Her comments about how we're probably wondering how she manages it were appalling, though. I think we're probably wondering what she does with her time!

• Wow
Reactions: 26
I'm still catching up on vlogs, as they've all been so boring that I've been largely disinterested, but is anyone else baffled that in Vlogmas Day 9 she mentions she "really should get an editor"? Why? What on earth would she do all day if she didn't edit her infrequent videos? In the same vlog, all she did was: change her earrings, plan her outfit, ger her nails done.

It isn't even as though she is caring for Ines all the time, which at least would be understandable. I appreciate that she probably doesn't show everything she does in a day, but to talk about how much you miss your baby because of "cramming in" all that work at the start of the week is a bit of a kick in the teeth for those parents who absolutely have to work their socks off to provide for their families five days a week, if not more.

She even said she understands what it feels like to have "less help" because they didn't have a nanny until recently. I was gobsmacked! I've never had a problem with Jess's privilege, really, because I felt she had enough about her to at least vaguely acknowledge it (and she did seem to work reasonably hard at uni). Her comments about how we're probably wondering how she manages it were appalling, though. I think we're probably wondering what she does with her time!
Wait. She has a nanny? Stop it 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Reactions: 5
Just skimmed through a few vlogmas vids to catch up… very surprised and honestly unimpressed with her Patreon idea. It all came off the back of another persons book club, and it just seems unlikely that she wants to ‘get to know’ her long term subs when she hasn’t even pressed like on a comment since she was in Edinburgh. I also do not understand her irrational fear of her YouTube comments - they’re not a safe place to wander? I’ve never seen anything vicious or crude and I’ve watched her for years. She doesn’t get trolls or weirdos, she gets long term subs who are either concerned for her or have grown tired of her.

She’s really rubbing me the wrong way the past few months. Uni and being surrounded by those her own age obviously forced her to ground herself a bit but moving home reverts her back to her spoilt 17 y/o ways and how she really wants to live. If you didn’t know she had a baby, a multi million pound home and multiple degrees you’d be forgiven for thinking she was barely of adult age.

Reactions: 20
She's mentioned the nanny a couple times during Vlogmas now.

Honestly, if you thought for a second they wouldn't get a nanny, you don't know Jessie at all 🙂

It's clear that she's someone who just wants an easy, low-pressure life.

Reactions: 4
Jess: I need help!!

Also Jess:
- still lives at home with her mother, stepdad, sister, and partner
- has a full time assistant (her partner)
- has a personal chef (her partner)
- has a manager
- has a nanny
- has a cleaner
- has a personal trainer
- hires an editor
- doesn't need to commute to work (or work at all) everyday

what next? do you also need someone to help you shower and go to the restroom?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I think we can all see how lazy she is from the opening moments of Day 12.. here comes Zak with some coffee for me..in a takeaway cup!! Not only can she not be arsed to make her own beverage, they don't even make it at home in either of the 2 kitchens available to them. She must have the money/resources for whatever kind of fancy coffee making equipment she fancies...but no lets send my slave sorry partner out to buy some somewhere in a cup that adds to the planets pollution problem

Jess: I need help!!

Also Jess:
- still lives at home with her mother, stepdad, sister, and partner
- has a full time assistant (her partner)
- has a personal chef (her partner)
- has a manager
- has a nanny
- has a cleaner
- has a personal trainer
- hires an editor
- doesn't need to commute to work (or work at all) everyday

what next? do you also need someone to help you shower and go to the restroom?

or put the kettle on? 🤣

For the love of god can she not even mind the baby for 5 minutes while Zak goes to fetch some wood.. oh she's editing... wait I though that was what she employed Zak to do... I'm confused lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
It's clear that she's someone who just wants an easy, low-pressure life.
I agree! I wish at this point she’d just own that and start posting some luxury rather than just complaining to the camera in her sickly sweet falsetto and breathy laughing. I would be fully on board with watching a channel dedicated to beauty treatments, luxury fashion, shoes, 5 star resorts and expensive homeware.

This obsession with ‘going out to shoot’ and spending forever editing is so pointless when each vlog is tied together by moaning about the same things. I don’t really care to know if she only gets 10 minutes to choose her £2000 outfit… just show us the goods 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.