Sunbeamsjess #3 Too busy to come up with a thread name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was the Alexandra Road Estate in Camden, remember her getting rinsed at the time for it for flashing her ££££ clothes/trainers in the area on GG and possibly in a couple of comments on youtube too.

It was definitely council housing to begin with but can't speak on how expensive it is to actually live there now.

Reactions: 11
Guys,

I paid for jess's patreon like an idiot, thinking she would actually post more. I have since learned my lesson and unsubscribed lol because she has already started with the "I'm sorry I haven't been posting". She can't be serious

Screen Shot 2022-08-14 at 10.17.02 pm.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Guys,

I paid for jess's patreon like an idiot, thinking she would actually post more. I have since learned my lesson and unsubscribed lol because she has already started with the "I'm sorry I haven't been posting". She can't be serious

View attachment 1497656
Were there any comments in response? Obviously illness can't be helped but with her track record of being useless at uploading and replying it's hard to give her the benefit of the doubt. Someone else I subscribe to on patreon who is super consistent recently had covid so I wouldn't have expected her to post while ill and would have continued to support even if she took a few weeks off posting on there, but she actually had some pre prepared content that she had done before knowing she was sick that she was able to put out, as she clearly takes her job and the fact people are using their hard earned money to support her seriously.

Reactions: 14
She’s lost 4 patreons in the past few days. I’m not sure she’s understanding the platform too much. I’m not on patreon but I would want exclusive content and high interaction as my main musts, not early access to a video that people who aren’t spending money will access anyway. Maybe that’s just me I often don’t have time to watch videos during the week so would need to wait anyway, it’ll be interesting to see what timeframe she’s chosen for patreon early access. 24 hours? A couple of days?

I’m also interested to see when she schedules her live zoom meetings as she’ll have to balance this surrounding more conventional full-time work schedules etc. I wouldn’t pay £8 for the month unless I knew I was able to attend the live. Is anyone on the patreon and know when it’s booked?

Reactions: 11
Were there any comments in response? Obviously illness can't be helped but with her track record of being useless at uploading and replying it's hard to give her the benefit of the doubt. Someone else I subscribe to on patreon who is super consistent recently had covid so I wouldn't have expected her to post while ill and would have continued to support even if she took a few weeks off posting on there, but she actually had some pre prepared content that she had done before knowing she was sick that she was able to put out, as she clearly takes her job and the fact people are using their hard earned money to support her seriously.
meh, she said virus so a cold/general feeling unwell. It isn’t difficult to post one of her hundreds of photos which ‘didn’t make the cut’ or post what is the equivalent of a quick text to the group throughout the week. Second week on a row where she neglected posting on the platform for a week. Maybe I’m being harsh being a full-time public sector worker who needs several pain to get through a day at work due to illness and disability. There’s just no urgency to her needing to earn money so I don’t think her attitude will ever change.

I don’t think Jessie see’s it as people spending money for content I think she sees it as she’s entitled to some funds because people want to view what she in particular has to say. The entitlement (which has driven this whole patreon thing otherwise she would have just stuck to her free-access platforms) just gives me the huge ick with her. 😷

“Hi my loves”

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
*high pitched* HiiiIiIIiiiii my Luuuuuuuuvs ☺☺☺☺😂😷

Reactions: 13
Yes, everyone was understanding lol but there was only about 4 comments

I just think her patreon content should be exclusive and not early access to YouTube vids

Reactions: 5
‘Early access’ to vlogs is a cop out. it’s not like it’s early access to tickets or some sort of product that might sell out. I can just wait 24hrs and the vlog will be on YouTube for free. Like someone said above, *most of us* are busy and have to wait til Sundays or a quiet evening to catch up on vlogs and TV so it takes a few days to get around to it anyway.

I’m also interested to see when she schedules her live zoom meetings as she’ll have to balance this surrounding more conventional full-time work schedules etc. I wouldn’t pay £8 for the month unless I knew I was able to attend the live. Is anyone on the patreon and know when it’s booked?
Really good point! I wonder if she’ll consult patrons about this or just choose a date and time. Presuming most people are commuting and working from roughly 7am to 7pm during the week and that a good % will probably have a social life of some sort at the weekend, she will probably have to go for a weekday evening 8pm onwards.

That’s presuming most patrons are in 9-5’s, which might not be true as it could be young people or uni students doing waitressing or pub work.

Reactions: 12
Guys,

View attachment 1497656
How much is her patreon just out of interest? She must be taking the piss. It's only been a minute and she's already failing to deliver.

Reactions: 4
I do know some patreons do early access videos but that's just one of many perks. It's really not enough, especially for half an hour vlogs.

Even with youtubers who have "premieres" I will end up waiting until I have a weekend morning or a weekday evening to sit down and properly watch it.

Early access to vlogs should be just one of the benefits you get for being a patron. She's totally missing the point and I suspect within a month or two she'll lose all her patrons.

Reactions: 10
Some people on Patreon are trying to make a creative business their full time job or put out useful, educational content so that for me makes it so much more worth it and something I'm happy to support. Whereas with Jess' content, what exactly are people paying her to be able to do? Steal reviews from other people on Goodreads and film a 40min vlog sat at her desk rambling to the camera? It's so crazy to me that this is where we are at that this is even possible!

Reactions: 8
She seems to think access to the Discord is worth enough for people to pay for. Jessie, you're not special enough that people want to pay JUST for a marginally increased chance at interacting with you.

Reactions: 10
I actually really like Jess's style of content and have found a lot of good books through her mentioning them. I'm the kind of person who would be willing to pay a small fee for extra and different content from her, but I didn't even consider it with knowing how inconsistent and unreliable she is. Hope the people who subbed to her are able to get refunds

Reactions: 8
Pleased to see she hosted a live Q&A over there this afternoon. Awkward timing around the 5:30 mark though? I wonder how many were able to attend.

I would pay the £3 to patreon if she shared some LUTs, posted frequent video check ins/reading vlogs whilst reading a book exclusively there (saving the reviews for YouTube and the blog like usual). I know in the past someone on here asked if she had a homeware Pinterest or something to share what furniture items she’s looking at considering her mums house is so gorgeous.

The patreon is marketed as ‘our book club’ but from what I can see from the external profile I’m not seeing an obvious book to follow or anything? Maybe she’s waiting until after she’s uploaded herJune and July book videos? Not sure. I’ve never understood how to read her book club reads as she uploads so randomly but I might have missed something on her social medias.

I unsubscribed from it, found the discord a bit overwhelming. I’m totally projecting but I felt like I needed to read 57483957 books to catch up with everyone else, I don’t talk about books in the same way, etc. I’ve always had a bit of a soft spot for Jess and I absolutely love reading but it was just a bit too much for me. Plus there wasn’t much Jess, it was mostly other people

Wow, must be a dream not to have to do anything in a day. And week starting on Wednesday...

Reactions: 9
She mollycoddles herself to the extreme. It’s always a ‘funny old week this week’ / ‘slow start to the day’ / ‘well deserved rest time’ - who’s she justifying it to, us or her???

I can almost hear her calling herself ‘my love’ in the mirror before she goes to bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She just doesn't understand what hard work actually is and that normal people will still have to grind every single day regardless of whether they've had enough sleep, missed breakfast, are on their period, stayed up all night with the baby, had to take public transport an hour in etc. etc.

In theory, I don't think everyone should have to work but the fact that people like her are able to lounge around for days and then exploit hard working folk out of their money is just disgusting.

Reactions: 20
She just doesn't understand what hard work actually is and that normal people will still have to grind every single day regardless of whether they've had enough sleep, missed breakfast, are on their period, stayed up all night with the baby, had to take public transport an hour in etc. etc.

In theory, I don't think everyone should have to work but the fact that people like her are able to lounge around for days and then exploit hard working folk out of their money is just disgusting.
It's wild to me that both Zac and Jess are just both... bums. If one of them stopped working to care for their child, I wouldn't bat an eye. But seems like they're both just bums who exploit their naive audiences for money. Like, someone who dips in and out of her social media might not realize how inconsistent she is and pay for her patreon hoping for actual content.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.