Sunbeamsjess #3 Too busy to come up with a thread name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh wow, I just dont understand how some people are paid barely £10 an hour and then shes on like £5m, I hate this world
Believe me all the PA’s, paralegals and admin staff don’t make enough compared to all the higher ups they prop up every day. Law can be soul destroying some times.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Idk much about patreon. How often would you expect someone to post? Wondering what she should be aiming for
The only Patreon I contribute to is Jess De Wahls and she usually posts about three times a week, sometimes more.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I don't know anything about patreon but if I pay 9,5 euro a month, I would expect people to post at least twice a week. But then it's Jess and her weekends last until wednesday so, from her I would expect much more. You better work, peach!

Reactions: 12
When I was able to contribute to several different patreons, it depends. Some would post every other day or at least 3-4x wk. And one of them had a public discord, and he's very active in it yet he would still post to patreon just checking in on subscribers bc not everyone who contributed to him is on his discord or wants one. I mean if I'm paying as much as some of these ppl are and she's not active I wouldn't be happy. Like I ended up ending my contribution to one user bc she didn't post as much (there wasn't a lot of exclusive content that I thought there would be but I was only paying 1$) but even then she still would post at least a few times a wk.

Reactions: 1
I don't think it would matter how frequently she uploaded if the uploads were quality. You know they won't be from Jess. They'll be infrequent 'Hi my loves, sorry for not posting but I've been so busy! My family went to stay in a luxury lodge in South Africa...' posts once a month

• Haha
Reactions: 21
"I don't like the idea that you always have to grow your audience, I am happy with my small group of viewrs!"
" I opened a patreon to cherish mycute little community"
And then she keeps uploading on TT, forgetting about the two platform that made her richer than she already was: YT and IG.

She truly is the definition of hypocrisy.

Reactions: 9
I don't think it would matter how frequently she uploaded if the uploads were quality. You know they won't be from Jess. They'll be infrequent 'Hi my loves, sorry for not posting but I've been so busy! My family went to stay in a luxury lodge in South Africa...' posts once a month
Seriously why does her family always stay in luxury lodges in Asia or Africa specifically, it gives off weird colonizer vibes

Reactions: 18
Yeah I remembered when she occasionally talked about politics during her uni days trying to make it appear clear she was a leftist lol

Then when in a Christmas gift video she said she got voucher tickets so she can “finally eat some real food” I was shocked like girl can you just 🤐
So disturbing when there are people who can’t afford basic stuff and she knows it and still says things like that.

I wonder if her readings will ever have a real impact on her life.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Yeah I remembered when she occasionally talked about politics during her uni days trying to make it appear clear she was a leftist lol

Then when in a Christmas gift video she said she got voucher tickets so she can “finally eat some real food” I was shocked like girl can you just 🤐
So disturbing when there are people who can’t afford basic stuff and she knows it and still says things like that.

I wonder if her readings will ever have a real impact on her life.
I still remember the video where she said she couldn't follow a vegan diet at Uni as it's too expensive hahahaha. And in the same breath her stepdad would be sending her cases of champagne and she'd be driving her gorgeous car from Edinburgh to London to go home for family holidays to tropical resorts and Africa

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I still remember the video where she said she couldn't follow a vegan diet at Uni as it's too expensive hahahaha. And in the same breath her stepdad would be sending her cases of champagne and she'd be driving her gorgeous car from Edinburgh to London to go home for family holidays to tropical resorts and Africa
Veganism is a choice, but to say she cannot become a vegan for economic reasons..? She used to say her family is a “normal” family (therefore indirectly offending who said the contrary).

Plus this girl got a master’s degree from a prestigious university and yet she tries to make a profit in exchange for poor content. I liked her old ootd and all the vlogs back in the day when she didn’t post only for an ad. At least she seemed to go all out.

I would support her patreon if she didn’t play the victim for not posting regularly and talked seriously about books and didn’t just brag about reading books.

Reactions: 8
Seriously why does her family always stay in luxury lodges in Asia or Africa specifically, it gives off weird colonizer vibes
So they can show just how cultured they are. Only uncultured plebs stay in Europe.

Reactions: 8
or her mum sending her a £300 jo malone advent calendar every year at uni

never forget her doing a photoshoot in a council estate to make the photos look more “grunge and street”, like poor people are an aesthetic, then had to be told by her followers it was inappropriate

• Wow
Reactions: 27
or her mum sending her a £300 jo malone advent calendar every year at uni

never forget her doing a photoshoot in a council estate to make the photos look more “grunge and street”, like poor people are an aesthetic, then had to be told by her followers it was inappropriate
Tbf it’s wasn’t a council estate, it was the Barbican in London, you won’t find many flats going there for less than a million, most much more. It’s just brutalist architecture. It was most definitely not a council estate.
I doubt she would step foot in an actual council estate lol.

Reactions: 5
Tbf it’s wasn’t a council estate, it was the Barbican in London, you won’t find many flats going there for less than a million, most much more. It’s just brutalist architecture. It was most definitely not a council estate.
I doubt she would step foot in an actual council estate lol.
I thought it was that estate in Camden.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.