Sunbeamsjess #3 Too busy to come up with a thread name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some great comments on the new video. Too bad she won't read them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
You can’t leave any sort of comment that doesn’t lick her arse or people jump in with ‘cut her some slack she’s got a baby!!! She can’t be consistent’. I swear all of her ‘fans’ are 14.

I can’t show up to my job and say ‘sorry I’ve got a baby I cannot be consistent’. I work 37 hours a week and when I’m at work I have to work. She has a partner who works for her. A mum, sister and stepdad living with her. A nanny. A housekeeper. All the hours I spend doing housework per week, she doesn’t even have to do her child’s laundry. Her partner is the cook. All the hours I spend making lunches and dinners, she doesn’t even have to wash a dish or do a food shop. She doesn’t have to commute. She doesn’t have to wait for the next bus because one is full. She doesn’t have to stay logged on until 6.30 doing something for her boss. She could do 5 hours admin and 5 hours filming a week and she’d be set.

Its clear she just doesn’t WANT to. And nobody would care if she would just ADMIT THAT, and stop making false promises and money grabbing on Patreon. If I had her money I wouldn’t work, but I wouldn’t pretend to work either. She’s probably a bit embarrassed but the way she acts is 10x more embarrassing than being a rich nepo kid.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I doubt that very much.
I think it kind of was, but only in a roundabout way. I remember her talking about it and saying that she thought the criticism was valid and blah blah blah, but ultimately it was just about her feelings and how she didn't like being criticized.

Reactions: 2
You can’t leave any sort of comment that doesn’t lick her arse or people jump in with ‘cut her some slack she’s got a baby!!! She can’t be consistent’. I swear all of her ‘fans’ are 14.

I can’t show up to my job and say ‘sorry I’ve got a baby I cannot be consistent’. I work 37 hours a week and when I’m at work I have to work. She has a partner who works for her. A mum, sister and stepdad living with her. A nanny. A housekeeper. All the hours I spend doing housework per week, she doesn’t even have to do her child’s laundry. Her partner is the cook. All the hours I spend making lunches and dinners, she doesn’t even have to wash a dish or do a food shop. She doesn’t have to commute. She doesn’t have to wait for the next bus because one is full. She doesn’t have to stay logged on until 6.30 doing something for her boss. She could do 5 hours admin and 5 hours filming a week and she’d be set.

Its clear she just doesn’t WANT to. And nobody would care if she would just ADMIT THAT, and stop making false promises and money grabbing on Patreon. If I had her money I wouldn’t work, but I wouldn’t pretend to work either. She’s probably a bit embarrassed but the way she acts is 10x more embarrassing than being a rich nepo kid.
Thissss. Someone left a comment asking her to commit to one video a month, and someone replied saying something like cut her some slack she has a baby.

Insane. One video a month is not a big ask. 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thissss. Someone left a comment asking her to commit to one video a month, and someone replied saying something like cut her some slack she has a baby.

Insane. One video a month is not a big ask. 😂😭
And it's not like she films some wild content with exotic locations. Most of it is filmed at her home while she doesn't even need to clean and cook herself. Was really baffled with her rant from that long ass vlog how she is still figuring things out...

Reactions: 12
I think I'm in the minority here when I say I would spoil my kid also if l had millions of pounds. Life doesn't have to be hard for everybody and working hard is not always a blessing.
She's not a daughter with a bad reputation and questionable behavior(doing drugs etc).
Like her mom, I would totally pay for my daughter's and granddaughter's house and help them in any way I can, while I'm alive, to actually get to see them happy. Not through inheritance money, when I'm dead. Money comes and goes, life is short, whatever.
Maybe taking care of her family brings joy to her mom.
Jess is just lazy and feels guilty most of the time and it definitely has a impact on her mental health.

Reactions: 18
I would certainly spend my money on my kids too, why should they live a difficult lifestyle when I can afford to buy them a house, etc.?

But at the same time, I truly think Jess lacks a sense of purpose, and that her comfortable situation has robbed her of the need to achieve things.

Reactions: 22
I also feel like where does she find fulfilment? What will her and Zac do to fill their time when her mum is no longer around?

Reactions: 8
She constantly rebrands her site and pages, yet never actually posts content on them??? Just go back to Jamaica for an indefinite holiday, Jess. No one will miss you online

I think I'm in the minority here when I say I would spoil my kid also if l had millions of pounds. Life doesn't have to be hard for everybody and working hard is not always a blessing.
She's not a daughter with a bad reputation and questionable behavior(doing drugs etc).
Like her mom, I would totally pay for my daughter's and granddaughter's house and help them in any way I can, while I'm alive, to actually get to see them happy. Not through inheritance money, when I'm dead. Money comes and goes, life is short, whatever.
Jess is just lazy and feels guilty most of the time and it definitely has a impact on her mental health.
I totally understand what you mean but she has so much time to think about her purpose and actions that she’ll regret her waste of time when she’s older. I’m her age and I probably talk like a granny but I think that if your family taught you the values of money and life, you wouldn’t waste your time doing nothing and complain about everything.

She constantly rebrands her site and pages, yet never actually posts content on them??? Just go back to Jamaica for an indefinite holiday, Jess. No one will miss you online
I was thinking about that too, does she really need an infinite amount of time to ~rebrand~ because she wants a more ~chilled~ ig?

I want the best for my daughter - of course I do - but if she grew up to live off my money and not have a tangible job that she’s committed to, I would feel like I’d failed her.

I would not like to see my gift that I gave someone privately discussed and judged on the internet. Even if it’s not clear what family member gave it, it’s not fun to see people in the comments look up prices and comment on it. So perhaps that is part of the reasoning, to respect those who gave her these things.

Her mother certainly got judged for spoiling her a lot. She is still being judged of course, but it’s not such direct link to a particular video.
I guess but I’m gonna say if you can afford several luxury gifts for someone worth thousands for birthdays and Xmas, you probably need to get over it if someone googling the price of your gifts makes you uneasy.

Reactions: 8
I agree. And I also don't think she should have to force herself into an office job, or run herself ragged just to be seen as busy when she has the option not to.

I just find it weird that she doesn't really do anything. She could volunteer, try out cool hobbies, work on skills at classes, or even spend her free time doing cool stuff like trips, shows, museums etc more than she does. She is so blessed with money and time, which most people aren't as they have to spend all their time working to make ends meet, and it just looks like she's wasting it. Maybe she does do more fun stuff than she shows, or maybe she's just not interested in doing anything which is her choice, but as someone who has to work more hours than I would like to, it's veryyy frustrating to watch. Even worse when she makes comments like she's sooo busy and tired my loves, still figuring things out, can't commit to uploading etc.

Reactions: 18
God she’s boring, her child must sleep a lot with a mother and father that double as the best sleeping aid available.
How can such a young girl with so many advantages and privileges in life make ordering an overpriced coffee from whatever woke establishment she frequents seem like a difficult chore.
used to love her but just find her painful to watch now. When she bothers to upload that is,

and, her voice is annoying me now.

God she’s boring, her child must sleep a lot with a mother and father that double as the best sleeping aid available.
How can such a young girl with so many advantages and privileges in life make ordering an overpriced coffee from whatever woke establishment she frequents seem like a difficult chore.
used to love her but just find her painful to watch now. When she bothers to upload that is,

and, her voice is annoying me now.
The bits I skimmed through I thought her voice sounded so different! I don't really know how to describe but it's like she stresses certain words and paces weird like even the way she speaks is lazy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve been reading this thread for a few months and I’m like at breaking point after that vlog lmao I have to comment. I’m so tempted to comment on her video but like will she even see it???

It feels so condescending for her to talk about focusing on the current community, rather than trying to build, when what she means is she’s figured out a way to better monetise her current following, rather than putting effort into growing her channel. I just don’t understand how a Patreon will work when shes resignEd to the fact that she cannot be held to scheduled uploads, and will take several months off when needed? It does just get a bit tiresome to hear her complain every vlog about how busy she’s been/ how much pressure she’s under to provide for her family now she has the baby and the house etc! Like she was literally just on her 100th holiday of the past 12 months, she’s never done buying extortionate clothing like her consumption is genuinely insane, yes she’s just had a baby but from what she’s said in previous vlogs, she has childcare and Zach works for her full-time? And on top of all that, it’s getting a bit uncomfy seeing her read all those books about social justice issues, and poverty etc and she’s just like…. Dotting about from home to second home to luxury holiday literally adding nothing to society lol. ugh. She is the least self aware person I’ve seen on YouTube in a while tbh.

• Heart
It's honestly an insane situation. I don't begrudge her for not taking on a job she hates/isn't passionate about either (I would do the same if I could!) But how is she not aware enough to understand that constantly moaning about her life/not having enough time etc. is going to rub people up the wrong way. She admitted that she regards reading books as working, so I guess when she's been referring to being SO BUSY despite not producing any content, she means she's been reading a lot. She seems to have the liberty (or perhaps the burden) of having too much time to think about life and what she should do/how she should do it, rather than just living her life! It would be sad if she wasn't so filthy rich hahaha

I would certainly spend my money on my kids too, why should they live a difficult lifestyle when I can afford to buy them a house, etc.?

But at the same time, I truly think Jess lacks a sense of purpose, and that her comfortable situation has robbed her of the need to achieve things.
Agreed, I think a lot of people understand that and are not saying that all her privileges should be taken away or hidden, we are saying she should stop making it seem like she is having a rough time. Is she doing it to seem relatable or candid? I'm not sure but I think she needs to recognize that she everything to be happy about. She should embrace her charmed life and then it would be more enjoyable to watch. I don't want to watch someone that has everything I could ever want complaining all the time. Unless she is depressed I really can't understand the problem. Have a nap during the day if you can't sleep through the night and just get it together.

Reactions: 7
Oh poor me, I never know which tiara to wear on a Tuesday evening……
She needs a slap of reality, I don’t give a flying duck how much money her parents have made she might COME from a privileged background but right now she’s a bum with a kid who’s shacked up with her boyfriend who’s also a bum with a kid, they’re just lucky enough to be able to do it in comfort and not on a council estate drinking Nescafé gold blend from the savers, reading Tolstoy and not best magazine

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.