Sunbeamsjess #3 Too busy to come up with a thread name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I completely agree!! People on this level do not go broke. Her parents are educated people who have probably set up their daughters for life with investments, properties and trust funds. And honestly there is nothing wrong with that. If I had enough money to last me 10 lifetimes I would of course help my children and wouldn't let them owe money to a bank!

Another thing is that these people do not only have money. They have connections!!! And that is super important. I bet that anytime Jess wants to have a proper 9-5, high-paying job in publishing or media she would get it in an instant. No matter if there are other people with actual work experience who worked their ass off, in my experience knowing the right people will get you the job.
I don’t agree. Whilst I agree that her parents would probably be able to get her a job or an internship, she isn’t just going to walk into a high paid job with 0 experience because high pay means high responsibility and nobody would trust someone with Jess’s work ethic to do a job with lots of responsibility. You can definitely get an entry level position without being remotely qualified, but you wouldn’t just be able to walk into a £4000+ job.

Reactions: 6
Jess will be fine. If there’s one thing about the super-rich, they make sure their offspring aren’t going to suffer financially.

Reactions: 15
I agree she won't run out of money, they'll have invested enough for her to live comfortably. She probably has to share her inheritance with Indie though. Not sure about Zak, if he's savvy he should marry her asap.

Reactions: 8
I agree she won't run out of money, they'll have invested enough for her to live comfortably. She probably has to share her inheritance with Indie though. Not sure about Zak, if he's savvy he should marry her asap.
Although with all her family’s money the might make him sign a pre-nup potentially?

Reactions: 3
Dipped out of this thread/watching her for a little bit after the 'don't want to be busy at Christmas as it will upset baby' comment, but her House chat/pampering video popped up on my autoplay. Within the first two minutes of the vlog she pretends she rarely buys the Jamaican bum bum cream as its 'a little bit too pricey' and she's sooo glad she can buy it 15% off with Karma. I don't begrudge her an ad at all but don't lie and try to come across as someone who needs the bargain. Just say 'this is my absolute favourite, so happy to be able to get 15% off'. It's scary how brazenly influencers lie in their day to day lives, probably to the point where they end up believing the stuff they're saying. If she really wanted that body cream, she'd just buy it.

I'm so curious to know whether her whole family are moaners and she just knows no different, or if they have just learned to ignore her need to always find a problem. The chronic exhaustion is honestly just weird, either she's lying (??) or she actually is tired but doesn't realise the rest of us down here on planet earth are ALSO tired, we just don't need to say it all. the. time. Because it's just how life is.

Editing to add there's nothing wrong with being tired, because we all are, it's more the fact that she acts so hard done by and never says anything positive or expresses gratitude for anything in her life. It's never 'so glad to be in a position where I can be in this comfortable home with my baby' it's just 'baby is difficult, baby doesn't sleep, impossible to get anything done with baby, haven't done washing in 2 months because of baby'. It's never 'so grateful to be able to work for myself alongside my partner', it's 'not enough sunlight to shoot, have to sit and fill our bullet journals before we can do anything, too awkward to film in public, house is taking ages'.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Although with all her family’s money the might make him sign a pre-nup potentially?
Ooh maybe. I always wonder about these, surely the person being asked to sign the pre nup would be a little bit offended? They seem like a chilled couple so I wonder if she has asked the question.

Reactions: 4
I sometimes wonder how much she actually spends, and if maybe it's a lot less than we think. She obviously gets a ton of luxury stuff, but her exorbitant Farfetch hauls are often gifted, and her parents might be totally willing to chip in on her household stuff but not for her to get $1000 sweaters all the time.

She's clearly still living a life of luxury, but I wonder if she honestly does think she's "on a budget" the same way she thinks she's always sooooo tired and overwhelmed.

Reactions: 5
that bum bum cream comment irrationally set me the duck off. i do not have rich parents, i do not earn anywhere near as much as jess nor do i have anyone funding me and guess what??? i buy that damn bum bum cream every time i run out because it's great and i love it. stfu jess as if it's too pricey full price when you spend like 1k on a damn facial. duck off.

Reactions: 23
Jess will be fine. If there’s one thing about the super-rich, they make sure their offspring aren’t going to suffer financially.
There have been plenty of families that have gone down over generations though, with younger generations just spending it all too fast and not earning enough to keep it up.

It all reminds me of a quote of some wealthy selfmade American business man saying something along the lines of: “I worked hard so my children can study law and economics and my grandchildren can study philosophy and art history”.

Reactions: 11
is it just me or her hair looked worse after she used that shampoo and conditioner? I always find that her hair looks better when it's a bit straighter.

If she's seriously this tired all the time, I hope she's seeing a doctor and investigating. It's just not normal. Even pre baby she was lethargic all the time. A ton of health issues could contribute to this but she needs to be proactive about it and see doctors.

Reactions: 11
Seven comments so far and three are just people telling her the music is too loud lol

Right at the end of the vlog she mentions a new book "job" that we'll be hearing about over the next months, that will require her to do even more reading.... Do we think this is just her Patreon? Or an ongoing book of the month sponsorship lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
The way she thinks about her workload, her new book “job” is probably her buying new books to fill her bookshelves 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
is it just me or her hair looked worse after she used that shampoo and conditioner? I always find that her hair looks better when it's a bit straighter.

If she's seriously this tired all the time, I hope she's seeing a doctor and investigating. It's just not normal. Even pre baby she was lethargic all the time. A ton of health issues could contribute to this but she needs to be proactive about it and see doctors.
She complained during her masters she was tired because she’d only had 7 hours sleep instead of 8…. This is a girl who has always claimed she needed 8 hours even when she was a student

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hair absolutely looked worse after using those products. The brand shouldn’t have chosen her to promote curl creme and she shouldn’t have accepted!! That’s not a curl or even a wave in her hair, it’s just limp.

And yet again there was a segment dedicated to her exhaustion…. I have nothing more to say:sleep:

She complained during her masters she was tired because she’d only had 7 hours sleep instead of 8…. This is a girl who has always claimed she needed 8 hours even when she was a student
It’s just odd to be THAT aware of missing 60 mins of sleep one night that you can’t function the next day. For me anything from 6-9hrs and I feel pretty much the same. I wonder if she struggles to fall asleep due to not doing much/not exerting any energy during the day. I know if I’m sick/lazing around on holiday my sleep suffers because I haven’t tired myself out during the day.

Reactions: 6
Hon
Hair absolutely looked worse after using those products. The brand shouldn’t have chosen her to promote curl creme and she shouldn’t have accepted!! That’s not a curl or even a wave in her hair, it’s just limp.

And yet again there was a segment dedicated to her exhaustion…. I have nothing more to say:sleep:

It’s just odd to be THAT aware of missing 60 mins of sleep one night that you can’t function the next day. For me anything from 6-9hrs and I feel pretty much the same. I wonder if she struggles to fall asleep due to not doing much/not exerting any energy during the day. I know if I’m sick/lazing around on holiday my sleep suffers because I haven’t tired myself out during the day.
Honestly I’m like that. I have an official diagnosis of depression and if I get less than 7.5 hours of sleep I feel rubbish, even if it’s 7 hours. More than 7.5 and I feel much better. The things is, the body adapts to cope. So if I’m at work I’m too busy to notice how crap I feel, if I have a free day and no plans I often spend a lot of it in bed.
Jess’ problem is she doesn’t really have anything to get up for, apart from Ines, and even Ines she gets loads of help with. She’s needs a solid routine and regular (or as regular as she can) sleeping pattern.

That being said, I hope she’s been to see a doctor about it, she could also be deficient in something.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
re: sleep issues it can also depend a lot when in a sleep cycle you wake up. Sometimes at 4-5 hours I'm fine but at 6-7 hours I might get woken up in the middle of a sleep cycle and then feel terrible the next day. But it's one-off instances, not a chronic pattern. I think she's just so used to doing nothing that she has time and the freedom to focus in on it and tell herself she just can't possibly be expected to get a single thing done that day, even though a normal person with work or family obligations would just be mildly uncomfortable as they went about their day.

I do think she should get it checked out, because she at least seems to genuinely think it's a constant issue for her and has other symptoms of potential problems like we've discussed on here a lot, but I think it's likely she's not truly debilitated by it, she just gets to choose to never do much with her days.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.