Sunbeamsjess #3 Too busy to come up with a thread name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brief recap:

Jess remains boring. She’s “too busy” all the time despite doing nothing.

They’ve moved out of her mums house and in to a rental flat that looks massive from what she has shown.

Bets are on about when the house will be ready and whether Ines will have flown the nest by that point…

Feel free to add any additional recap points.

Reactions: 6
Brief recap:

Jess remains boring. She’s “too busy” all the time despite doing nothing.

They’ve moved out of her mums house and in to a rental flat that looks massive from what she has shown.

Bets are on about when the house will be ready and whether Ines will have flown the nest by that point…

Feel free to add any additional recap points.
is there ever anything to recap?? :rolleyes::sneaky:

sidenote... was in that area she filmed in again last night.. thankfully didn't come across her

Reactions: 3
She’s always done it tbf! She’s just laced with it all! Anywhere where wage can have it, she’s got it, look at her ears 😂😂
It just looks so uncomfortable! It's not a dainty necklace or a pair of studs, it's proper chains and lockets.

Reactions: 12
She’s always done it tbf! She’s just laced with it all! Anywhere where wage can have it, she’s got it, look at her ears 😂😂
it was the rings got me ..IDK how she managed to leave them on while pregnant. I thought your fingers were meant to swell.. she still managed to sport handfuls of £300 rings etc

Reactions: 2
I sleep with a lot of earrings, rings, and sometimes bracelets but surely those necklaces would just end up being a tangled mess? Maybe they're chunky enough that they don't tangle much, but the one time I tried to wear two necklaces to bed I had to spend almost half an hour the next day untangling them, and now I only ever wear one (very small) necklace to sleep in. Those bangle style bracelets look pretty uncomfortable to sleep in, too.

Reactions: 4
I usually only wear a bracelet and a necklace, and even then I get a bit uncomfortable sleeping with them! Couldn't imagine wearing that much.

Interesting that she can strive to put that lot on every day, but can't be bothered to wear a mask in the shops, judging by today's video, especially given that she lives with someone so vulnerable. Wonder how long she'll keep up with Vlogmas this year!

Reactions: 5
She's only posted 30 videos in the first 11 months of the year, I won't hold my breath for 24 in the last.....

• Haha
I'm going to give it a rough estimate of 5 (pre-filmed) vlogmas videos before she abandons her youtube channel again for this year

Reactions: 3
Screenshot_20211201-101827.png

"Hopefully I'll be on there lots" seems like she's already assuming she won't make it through vlogmas

Just caught up with Miss Exciting for the first time in a while. Imagine having the luxury of moving out of your multi-million pound family home into a fancy flat for a few weeks (all while having your own property renovated) all because one singular bedroom in the house is having some work done on it. My how the other half live.

Reactions: 37
Just caught up with Miss Exciting for the first time in a while. Imagine having the luxury of moving out of your multi-million pound family home into a fancy flat for a few weeks (all while having your own property renovated) all because one singular bedroom in the house is having some work done on it. My how the other half live.
And imagine describing this situation as "chaos"...

• Haha
Reactions: 34
during the talking portions of her vlogs (ie. about 90% of the entire video), sometimes she talks so slowly in this weird meandering way that I just have to listen at least 1.25x speed. don’t know if it’s just me, but it’s so irritating for some reason. it’s like she’s speaking in slow motion with pauses every five words

Reactions: 11
Just watched the vlogmas and she's annoying me way more than she used to. The long ramble with 1000 excuses for not posting content, it's just boring and tiring! Same with the stories, if 90% of your content is just apologising and explaining lack of content, you're going to alienate your audience. Hoow can she think people are interested to hear this from her? Also it's not novembermas, the pre-recording thing is irritating

Also, building works go on during the day, not at night, so what's the point of seemingly only being in 'the flat' at night and spending the day at the house ??

Reactions: 20
View attachment 899267
"Hopefully I'll be on there lots" seems like she's already assuming she won't make it through vlogmas
How can she say "but hopefully I'll be on there lots" when she is her own boss ?! Girl, that's literally your ONE and ONLY job! 🙄

My guess is that she will do 2 vlogmas but they won't be daily. They will be weekly vlogmas with her talking 70% of the time and the rest will be videos in slow motion.

Reactions: 9
First day of vlogmas and it’s already prerecorded content. Isn’t that defeating the whole purpose?

Reactions: 13
It's so weird how she seems to have missed the whole point of Vlogmas. Literally just....show us snippets of your life in December. It doesn't really count to have tried to pre-vlog several weeks of November so you have more content to post. She used to manage daily vlogs while a student. I know she has Ines now, but a couple years ago she tried without a baby OR school work and suddenly could only manage 3 vlogs the whole month, and didn't vlog anything from like the 23rd til after New Year??

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.