Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sheleg

VIP Member
Whether she has an agent or not, one of her parents definitely wangled that gig for her. (And by that I mean put her in touch with the right connection). How often do big papers just pluck random writers out from thin air and give them a quarterly? They don’t.

Separately, do we know of Jessie being a writer? Have we ever seen a sample of her writing? I don’t mean a book review really but any other writing? Is she a writer?
Every bookworm I know fancies themself as a writer too!

Lola123

VIP Member
For real though! It’s such a beautiful house, and even if you don’t factor in the fact that she has enough money to just buy a new one, it has sentimental value. I couldn’t sell the house in which my kids grew up honestly
Thing is, they’ve lived in another one previous? We also don’t know if her step dad ever moved back in? Because he’d gone off to the farm? So maybe she’s selling as they’re getting divorced?

mushkala

Chatty Member
Why is she listing cheap clothes for sale? I understand designer stuff but H&M, ASOS, £5-£15 an item? Just donate it? She doesn't need the money and there are better uses of her time...
No seriously, is she hiring an assistant and losing all the proceeds to that?
Maybe she enjoys doing this to feel like she has an "income stream"

d0llhouse

Does anyone know how long her dad has lived in the US and approx how old any half-siblings (on her dad's side) are? Just realising I know nothing about that side of Jessie's family.

bibliologist

Pretty sure it's just speculation. Her scifi review gig is a step in the direction of building connections within the industry but I'm not aware of anything else she has done.