Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LowCalCalzoneZone

VIP Member
I remember the difference at the time between AJ's official Strictly leaving post and Kevin's 😆

I guess that's what happens when you quit after they'd already announced you in the line up? And you then give an exclusive to the Sun about how Strictly was stopping you from becoming a huge star

Anyway, I wonder how Trish is doing...

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Millais

Chatty Member
Why does Maisie need to make a statement like she’s Cressida Dick apologising for the Met’s failings?

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Bagpuss20

VIP Member
When Nikita was isolating with covid at the beginning of the tour he did a live sponsored walk round his room for diabetes UK.
He's just a lovely bloke and seems to have a good head on his shoulders to say he's so young.

• Heart

Millais

Chatty Member
I love how overtly political Nikita is being. So often stars from fun fluffy light entertainment shows (especially BBC ones) will just post a vague ‘prayers 💕’ Post so people don’t get upset about them not being fun and fluffy at all times.

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
I don't really buy that pros are lucky and this opinion kind of seems like sour grapes from people with a favourite pro who hasn't won.

I'd say the pros that win have worked hard on choreography and are better teachers so they're able to get the best out of their partners. On top of that, Oti and Giovanni are very likeable and interesting people. I don't think it's luck -it's talent and an ability to get the best out of your partner while producing crowd pleasing routines.

Reactions: 16

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
The only people who care that Nadiya is wearing AJ’s dress are the overly obsessed AJ fans who need to get outside and touch some grass. You can bet that even AJ herself doesn’t care.

(I liked AJ on the show but I’d happily not see her on my screen again for a long while because I’ve heard her name enough to last me a lifetime 🙄)
There's only one AJ I want to read about on here and incidentally, how's Trish?

• Haha

soccergirl

VIP Member
On Max's story, he, Kai, Katya, Rhys, Neil, Rose, Tilly, Cameron and Nikita are playing 5-a-side football. Looks like they are having a laugh on their day off.
Doubtless DrBe will see it as an act of aggression against AJ, who once held a football possibly.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Sunlifeover50

VIP Member
I don’t blame anyone for staying silent in times like these. I do however think if you’re going to make statements like “I don’t give a shit about war” when children are being ripped from their families you deserve to be classed as a pig ignorant piece of crap.

Reactions: 15

LowCalCalzoneZone

VIP Member
Comment from Kristina . .
Didn't really have a high opinion of her before, but that's pretty much sealed the deal. How horrible

Also find it a bit rich that James Jordan - a man who put out a horrible tweet about refugees only the other day - is lecturing others about compassion

Reactions: 15