Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would like to see Rhys get some more opportunities after this. He annoyed me a bit on the show but he has really grown on me during tour.

Reactions: 7
Although it’s a great platform, I think Rose is too good an actress for Eastenders so I’d like to hope she gets some good offers now her profile is higher.

Reactions: 4
I would like to see Rhys get some more opportunities after this. He annoyed me a bit on the show but he has really grown on me during tour.
Yes! Time to move from cbbc and do some grown up stuff :) He’s been lovely on the tour stories, was funny on the Packed Lunch interview where he said it’s been weird being around the male pros all the time and how unbothered they are about wandering around unclothed! He was a bit shocked at first ( him and John said Kai and Gio were the worst) bless him, but had got used to it now.

Reactions: 2
I’m a bit worried about Rylan. I hate hospital selfies and he maybe was talking about drugs in the video clip but it looks like he’s really gone off the rails a bit after his marriage broke down.

Hope he’s on the mend soon.

91AD9C5F-B489-474D-A65C-5D9E3708201D.jpeg

• Sad
I’m a bit worried about Rylan. I hate hospital selfies and he maybe was talking about drugs in the video clip but it looks like he’s really gone off the rails a bit after his marriage broke down.

Hope he’s on the mend soon.

View attachment 1054872
He’s had bad flu, so must have worsened. Poor man can’t get a break this year.

My heart is melting at Gemma Atkinson’s stories today. Mia is soooooo flipping cute.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
The other thing she rants about is how he acted liked a sex pest with her!
Erm, they obviously got on like a house on fire and are extremely touchy feely people…if she didn’t want to do a hot lap dance in front of millions, I’m quite sure she was capable of saying, but the two of them very clearly loved their chemistry together. She just doesn’t get that it was mutual.
Yes, quite a few tutting over it on DS too. Going on about how he'll have to be careful about that with future partners, lest he get canceled. Pretending they're not criticizing him, just concerned. He's a big boy and has been partnering celebrities for 5 years, I'm sure he's sensible enough not to do that sort of thing with someone who didn't like it!

'OMG he stroked her bare back! How could they not have been a couple when he was stroking her bare back?!' :eek:
He probably didn't even frickin notice, because he's used to touching girls in skimpy costumes backs every bloody day at work! 😂

Shedding a tear for poor Gio, :cry: getting molested by sex maniac Kai every night 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
He’s had bad flu, so must have worsened. Poor man can’t get a break this year.

My heart is melting at Gemma Atkinson’s stories today. Mia is soooooo flipping cute.
Her little Mancunian accent is adorable ❤

Re the earlier post about who's going to be most successful, I think possibly John? He seems quite versatile in terms of what he can do (cooking, presenting, musical theatre) and has a lot of charisma. AJ will do well too, but I think it depends on what mainstream TV stuff she gets offered and if she can break out of the spin off show things she's been doing up until now. If they are looking for a new Love Island presenter, then I imagine she is top of the list right now (I don't watch it, but Laura Whitmore is a dire presenter in general)

Obviously Rose's profile has been raised massively, so will be interesting to see what she does next, although a bit more difficult to predict?

Reactions: 3
Jesus christ. Surely she’s a troll, there’s no way she’s a real person? I saw her reply to a tweet the other day when someone was talking about the whole Nadiya thing saying “thanks for being part of my experiment” 😭 The thought of this nutcase of a woman projecting tweets from teenagers on a screen to her students in order to try and prove how racist we all are is actually making me laugh out loud.

Sorry to say it but I hope the tour does 0 for AJ apart from her normal shoutout, these mental fans need brought back down to earth and fast.

Reactions: 1
Yes, quite a few tutting over it on DS too. Going on about how he'll have to be careful about that with future partners, lest he get canceled. Pretending they're not criticizing him, just concerned. He's a big boy and has been partnering celebrities for 5 years, I'm sure he's sensible enough not to do that sort of thing with someone who didn't like it!

'OMG he stroked her bare back! How could they not have been a couple when he was stroking her bare back?!' :eek:
He probably didn't even frickin notice, because he's used to touching girls in skimpy costumes backs every bloody day at work! 😂

Shedding a tear for poor Gio, :cry: getting molested by sex maniac Kai every night 😂😂😂
Exactly, he’s just a super touchy feely person. Team him with another one and it becomes super hot dance chemistry . The bare back stroking was probably their mutual comfort thing , as he was trying to help stop her crying.

Reactions: 1
Did Dr Be forget AJ's Mum and sister went to see the tour (and supported Kai)?
Haha there’s a tweet for that Kai shouted AJ family someone tried to tell her but this is her response. Something I’ve noticed she is American so clearly doesn’t understand British humour when it is sarcastic and attacks people making jokes in AJs comments. 😕
3D6E7CD0-7F7D-4013-A92C-38EB58D4498B.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
I never look at the AJ & Kai app thread in DS but just clicked on the last page and they're all privately DM'ing each other with theories about "What is really going on". Truly all tumbled right down the rabbit hole now.

How long before someone suggests the good old conspiracy cliche that Nadiya is blackmailing Kai 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I never look at the AJ & Kai app thread in DS but just clicked on the last page and they're all privately DM'ing each other with theories about "What is really going on". Truly all tumbled right down the rabbit hole now.

How long before someone suggests the good old conspiracy cliche that Nadiya is blackmailing Kai 😂
She’s used an old Jedi mind trick to force him to stay with her

• Haha
what day is it aj is going to the tour, i know it is sometime this weekend. can you imagine how over the top they are going to be on the aj and kai appreciation thread on ds.

what day is it aj is going to the tour, i know it is sometime this weekend. can you imagine how over the top they are going to be on the aj and kai appreciation thread on ds.
There are going to be a lot of unhappy people when he doesn’t push Maisie out the way and get AJ up for the crowd.

Oh god, they’re going to do that are they?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.