Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1072410
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 is it that bad? I’ve not wasted my time watching yet
I saw about the first 10 seconds, with the sound off, and noped out. Was not in the mood for that much second-hand embarrassment today.

I think they could perhaps get a bit of backlash for that when people start receiving their copies. It is not at all clear that it is not a recipe book.
There are plenty of photos of the inside of the book on the website. Anyone stupid enough to buy something without looking at it can't complain if it's not what they thought.

Reactions: 3
Kai Storying his dance from 4 years ago on DTWSIRL has given me a lot of joy tonight. I was watching his live earlier with the Strictly Fm guy. He is still the same fella from years ago.
Kai claims in the live he got no valentines cards this year !!!??? 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 1
Kai Storying his dance from 4 years ago on DTWSIRL has given me a lot of joy tonight. I was watching his live earlier with the Strictly Fm guy. He is still the same fella from years ago.
Kai claims in the live he got no valentines cards this year !!!??? 🤔🤔🤔
Meanwhile Nadiya is posting herself in Slovenia drinking champagne with roses in the background and a male companion (and someone else). Trouble in paradise?

James Jordan is pure trash.

Meanwhile Nadiya is posting herself in Slovenia drinking champagne with roses in the background and a male companion (and someone else). Trouble in paradise?

James Jordan is pure trash.
Or she’s went over to see her daughter that she hasn’t seen since a Christmas? God forbid she spends time with another male 🙄

Reactions: 1
Urgh, James Jordan is a nasty prick 😠

In nicer news, I'm going to see Gorka and Karen in Firedance next week and I can't bloody wait! I've had these tickets for two and a half years 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Anyone catch Johannes on the Graham Norton show last night?

His outfit gave me second hand embarrassment! :ROFLMAO:

What was with those two hats he was wearing on his head?!?! lol

Reactions: 4
Meanwhile LadyLavender is out there policing comments on DS suggesting that Gio might have been trying to showmance by creating a Romeo and Juliet theme for the showdance and giving interviews saying that the dance was all about their relationship. Give it up, love!

Reactions: 2
Meanwhile LadyLavender is out there policing comments on DS suggesting that Gio might have been trying to showmance by creating a Romeo and Juliet theme for the showdance and giving interviews saying that the dance was all about their relationship. Give it up, love!
The fuss they are making over something that isn't even a massive criticism of Giovanni

I rate him as a choreographer, but I hope he gets an early exit this year because I can't be arsed with all their weird hero-worshipping and trying to shut down any negative comments

Anyone catch Johannes on the Graham Norton show last night?

His outfit gave me second hand embarrassment! :ROFLMAO:

What was with those two hats he was wearing on his head?!?! lol
I found it all very cringe, awful outfit and he was the least famous person there by far but seemed to think it should be all about him. I enjoyed his African dance though.

I found it all very cringe, awful outfit and he was the least famous person there by far but seemed to think it should be all about him. I enjoyed his African dance though.
A big headedness seems to have come out of him lately after getting far with John and being the first same sex male couple on the show (even though Nicola and Katya the year prior seems to have been overlooked).

Reactions: 4
A big headedness seems to have come out of him lately after getting far with John and being the first same sex male couple on the show (even though Nicola and Katya the year prior seems to have been overlooked).
I still don’t like him 🙈 probably get alot of hate for it but I just think he’s over the top when ever he opens his mouth. I Loved John though but wish he had been paired with Kai instead

Reactions: 6
I sometimes find Johannes a bit of an attention seeker. I'm glad that he finally has the chance to be his authentic self but it's all a bit too much at times and he does have a tendency to make himself the centre of attention which isn't really a good attribute for a pro. For that reason, I think John will likely be his only finalist partner in his tenure on the show.

Felt a bit sorry for Catherine Tyldesley in her year because the focus was never on her and always on him. They got on very well but could she have progressed better as a dancer with someone else?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.