Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that all the pros and celebs from last years series who have now gone to see the tour.
Don’t think Judi has been to the show. Or Tom 😬. His wife’s play recently finished so I’m sure he’ll be at the final show today…

The Daily Express did the dirty on Amy going, with the screen shot from her story even though it makes her look demented

2EBAABEF-926F-488C-B7E6-1C6855E99AA5.jpeg

I love Graziano's stories with him whooping at each dance!
and a little something for the Rio shippers:

Reactions: 1
If true, the Anton news isn't that surprising, but I'm wondering what the atmosphere will be like on the panel next series as it was a bit frosty at times last year. I don't think Craig will be leaving this year, but I do wonder if he's thinking about it in the near future

I wasn't completely sold on Anton as a judge, but he suits that role way more these days than being a pro

Also, the article saying it has not gone unnoticed that Anton is way cheaper to employ than Bruno 😆

Reactions: 7
If true, the Anton news isn't that surprising, but I'm wondering what the atmosphere will be like on the panel next series as it was a bit frosty at times last year. I don't think Craig will be leaving this year, but I do wonder if he's thinking about it in the near future
There was some definite frostiness and a few snarky comments from the other judges. There was one night when the judges were talking to Claudia and Anton spoke for quite a while. Craig was very snarky afterwards. He did the same after Anton gave quite a heartfelt, emotional comment to Rose in the final and it just felt awkward and unnecessary.

Anton wasn’t a perfect judge by any stretch of the imagination but I do think he made the other judges have to try and step up their own feedback because there he was giving actual advice instead of them being able to rely on Bruno playing the fool. And I suspect there was also some jealously over what a positive reception Anton got from viewers compared to Shirley and Motsi’s additions to the panel. Also, with Anton on the panel, doesn’t that make Craig the only judge who’s not trained in ballroom and/or Latin?

Fab news about Anton assuming it’s true obviously. It sends a lot of positive messages I doubt Craig would leave this year with it being the 20th series and 100 years of the bbc but I could see this being his last.

But for me Craig isn’t an issue my issues are with a woman who continues to be bias towards any young woman she sees as a threat and just generally unprofessional when her tongue is hanging out every time a mussley attractive man steps on the floor. I’m quite convinced Kelvin could’ve literally just shat on the floor and she would’ve given him a 10.

Even motsi and her I love youR energy here’s a 9 comments are more professional.

Reactions: 9
I honestly cannot wait until this tour/era of strictly is over, just so that these people can move on and find another hobby that doesn’t include over analyzing and scrutinizing every single thing a stranger does.
Oh for duck sake.

These people need to understand that first and foremost AJ was Kai’ colleague, I genuinely despair for the mental health of some of these people.

Thank god this tour is ending tonight! :cautious:
And not just because of all the AJ fan weirdness - I also want to press to move on and start writing up daft rumours for this year's series pls. No more boring stories about who is standing next to who as they exit whatever hotel they're staying at 🙏

'Is it too much to ask for them to acknowledge their fans by posting a pic?'

Well, they probably would have if there weren't so many nutjobs harassing them and making wild accusations. Why would they want to post a photo when there would have been dozens of horrible comments for them to moderate? Why would they want to give people more fuel to write essays about how their body language and microexpressions prove that she hates him because he cheated on her, or that Nadiya somehow bewitched him away and he's tragically pining for AJ.

Reactions: 8
I honestly cannot wait until this tour/era of strictly is over, just so that these people can move on and find another hobby that doesn’t include over analyzing and scrutinizing every single thing a stranger does.
wtf have I just read😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
And not just because of all the AJ fan weirdness - I also want to press to move on and start writing up daft rumours for this year's series pls. No more boring stories about who is standing next to who as they exit whatever hotel they're staying at 🙏
Yeah agreed; I already said this some pages back but this whole ''best cast ever'' ''bff's 4 ever'' is grating on me so I can't wait now for it to be done with so we can move on to look forward to this years series.

Reactions: 9
And to top off the AJ & Kai fans heartbreak, he’s posted a bare minimum birthday message for her and people are furious 😭 Why do they act so entitled 😂
Sorry but DS can be too much it's almost like they feel because they voted and supported them they should get loads of content in return. Why are they so unnecessarily reactive to everything? They act like Kai and AJ should be besties 🙄 it's actually becoming quite nauseating. Kai has done his job which was to teach AJ to dance, they don't have to become close friends with each other even if they are close friends they don't have to plaster it on social media. They also need to accept that Kai is with Nadiya stop with the theories. It's off my chest rant over haha.

Sorry but DS can be too much it's almost like they feel because they voted and supported them they should get loads of content in return. Why are they so unnecessarily reactive to everything? They act like Kai and AJ should be besties 🙄 it's actually becoming quite nauseating. Kai has done his job which was to teach AJ to dance, they don't have to become close friends with each other even if they are close friends they don't have to plaster it on social media. They also need to accept that Kai is with Nadiya stop with the theories. It's off my chest rant over haha.
The couples are meant to be convincing us with their dances. Each dance they do has a story and Rose and Gio for example were just as good at convincing us they hated each other as they were that they loved each other when the truth is, it was probably somewhere smack in the middle.

It’s utter madness that people are still treating it like Love Island and cannot bear to think they had the wool pulled over their eyes by - in my opinion - two people who both had a strong desire to win and were prepared to do what it took.

I hope Kai and Nadiya get peace to see if their relationship is going anywhere. At least neither of them have tours (I don’t think?) until the Pro Tour so there won’t be people hanging around hotel lobbies with their cameras at the ready for a while.

Reactions: 5
Glad that Anton is looking likely to stay.

Wonder what this means for pro Bruno comeback Craig.

Honestly, having followed some Ranvannis on twitter last year, the one thing I can say to AJ and Kai shippers is: thank your lucky stars this was ended by the start of February. The Ranvannis were clinging on till Gio brutally ended their dreams in July by posing with Maura!

And as others have said, when all you have to go on is body language and #barebackrubbing done by experienced professional performers, it is best to cut and run.

Reactions: 6
Honestly, having followed some Ranvannis on twitter last year, the one thing I can say to AJ and Kai shippers is: thank your lucky stars this was ended by the start of February. The Ranvannis were clinging on till Gio brutally ended their dreams in July by posing with Maura!

And as others have said, when all you have to go on is body language and #barebackrubbing done by experienced professional performers, it is best to cut and run.
Nearly forgot how annoying they were. 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.