Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DoseofReality

VIP Member
I hope Graz is going to storm the stage grab the mic off Janette and protest that Judi isn't on the tour as an iconic black diva who twerked her way into the publics hearts and was so influential it warranted a message from Sean Paul.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

jfletcher

VIP Member
I like Johannes but I did think he made this series more about himself than John. You could tell that it meant so much to him to be dancing in a same-sex partnership and being accepted for who he is but it was John's journey that should have been the focus not Johannes'. Similarly, he tends to outdance his partners which is something that always irritates me. We know the professionals are better than the celebrities but the best pros are the ones who tone down their performance to let their partner shine. I often found my eyes drawn to Johannes rather than John when they were dancing side by side.

I think he seems like a genuinely lovely guy and he's well-liked by the other pros and celebrities but I worry his ego may prevent him from stepping back and letting his future celeb partners shine, especially he's now had such a successful run and found himself appearing on Graham Norton etc.

Millais

Chatty Member
If only Tattle had an eye roll reaction! He has no idea what it must be like for them, none of us do. Even though they might not live in Russia, they probably have family who do.

Who would he have shared a dancefloor with, Artem and Kristina?
exactly. Putin isn’t sat scrolling Instagram saying “Luba from Strictly thinks I’m evil. Send her Nan to the gulag!” but the fear that someone could read it or something bad could happen because your home country’s government is batshit insane and in the hands of an increasingly unhinged dictator is real and legitimate. They will have seen the videos of protestors being rounded up in the street and James should be grateful that he was born in a country where protest is, for now, legal.

• Heart

soccergirl

VIP Member
Luba and Katya both grew up in St. Petersburg and are childhood friends. Nadiya and Nikita obviously have very strong family ties to Ukraine despite leaving quite a long time ago. Katya and Luba haven't said anything (not that they should, and what could they say?). Just a horrible, distressing mess all round.

• Sad

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
What happens with John and Jojo’s numbers now that John has covid. Do they cut the show short or add extra pro numbers?

So bored Of the whole AJ and Kai situation now! Those desperate fans are acting like they were married for 40 years with a tonne of kids and he Did the dirty with her sister! Jeez they weren’t even a couple let them man live!
Yeah, I'm fed up of reading about AJ on here as well to be honest. She's not relevant to the show anymore - please can we move on (I know one shouldn't moderate, but there's nothing left to say about her).

• Haha
  • Heart

soccergirl

VIP Member
On a darker note, I am sure that Nadiya and Nikita are worried about family in Ukraine, given that it is about to be bombed by that lunatic Putin :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: 14

lockdown sux

VIP Member
I wonder does Kai ever wish he stayed with DTWSIRL with it’s 5 viewers and no press harassment whatsoever 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
So AJ had drinks in the hotel bar last night with some of the cast (according to Nancy's story), including Nancy, Sara, Gio, Rhys, Nikita, Maisie.. But no sign of Kai apparently. Too busy shagging Nadiya?
It’s almost as if…gasp…the whole KJ thing was a showmance right from the very start!!

• Haha

lizzolyn

VIP Member
It was obvious she was going to be leaving (I'm actually surprised she didn't leave after winning with Bill in 2020).

I wish her the best for the future; she is becoming a little oversaturated in my opinion with the amount of shows she doing but hopefully now she's left strictly she might be able to curate more of a stable path.

LowCalCalzoneZone

VIP Member
Yeah its crazy! He's lucky this all didn't come out when he was in his peak era of strictly; sadly it all came out in 2019 when he knew he was going to be leaving the show.
So many red flags! Not telling his second wife he'd been married before too 😬

Karen was on a podcast talking about divorce last year - she didn't go into lots of detail, but pretty much she told him she wasn't happy and wanted him to put more effort in their relationship, and he chose to end it instead. Yet she was still very complimentary about him and blamed herself for not trying harder to make things work ☹. He just strikes me as being quite a toxic person

• Wow

Open-door

So it seems like Janette kinda got pushed out of being a pro and ITT was the perfect opportunity for the producers to do that, hire Jowita and yet not have Janette leave the show completely. I guess that after HRVY, she had nothing left to achieve.

Not sure on her for ITT again next year, I think an AJ/Rylan combination would be better.
I'm not sure AJ would be any better than Janette to be honest. She seems equally 'shouty' and self absorbed to me, but without the dance knowledge.

soccergirl

VIP Member
Aw! sad to see her go. Time to post one of my favourite routines of hers (though I probably prefer their AS):

Fillyjonk

VIP Member

Aww, Nikita! He's so lovely. :love: :love: :love:
This is fabulous; what a great role model.

And much as Amy is annoying and a bit scary, she has done wonderful things in spreading awareness of IBD.

I applaud them both for using their platform to make people feel seen ❤

• Heart