Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to the new thread
We continue chat about the current Strictly tour, the forthcoming Pro Tour and then the new series….
All hail the kings of Strictly!
B04D249E-86B5-47F6-9ECE-0997B822E2C5.jpeg

Please post your favourite Neil and other thirst trap content to decorate the first page :)
Congrats @Scottishfalpal1 for the thread title

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
If anyone is at the show tonight could they get cute pics of my faves ? I want cute content please. 😍😍
E897D09E-475E-4318-9C01-EC230148220F.png

Sara is so lovely and genuine. She’s delighted to be there and appreciates everything. I’d never heard of her before but she has won my cynical closed heart over!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Sara is so lovely and genuine. She’s delighted to be there and appreciates everything. I’d never heard of her before but she has won my cynical closed heart over!
I really like her on Dragon's Den - she's still warm but talks a lot of sense.

Reactions: 2
I feel like Sara could be your mate from school who made it big and hasn’t changed !

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Isn't this thread supposed to be 'all about Neil'? 🤪 tbf I'm only posting this one for the dogs 🐶😆

Screenshot_20220205-211957.jpg

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.