Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On Max's story, he, Kai, Katya, Rhys, Neil, Rose, Tilly, Cameron and Nikita are playing 5-a-side football. Looks like they are having a laugh on their day off.
Doubtless DrBe will see it as an act of aggression against AJ, who once held a football possibly.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
On Max's story, he, Kai, Katya, Rhys, Neil, Rose, Tilly, Cameron and Nikita are playing 5-a-side football. Looks like they are having a laugh on their day off.
Doubtless DrBe will see it as an act of aggression against AJ, who once held a football possibly.
Didn’t you know AJ watched the Euros last year? It’s clearly a sly dig from Kai who has played football all of his life to AJ!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Kai doing a terrible penalty and he’s the one from a footballing family and gave up football to do dance!

Reactions: 1
Few things I’ve concluded over the last few days/weeks…
Gio is back to his stories with no captions now he’s not with Rose.
He’s already shared more pictures of his next tour partners than he did of Rose throughout the whole of series 19 🙈🤣
The KJ shippers need to seek medical help because they’re not right in the head
Kai is now my favourite male pro
Nadiya is my favourite female pro and I love that every picture she keeps sharing is in ‘AJs dress’🤣
Neil is still repulsive
I love the 2021 strictly cast 🙌🏻
Protect Rose at all costs 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 10
AJ looks stunning at the brits. Unbelievable 🥵🥵
My strictly opinions are
I like that Kai has no clothes sense. I hate vain guys.
I also like Nadiya and might start a insta fan page for herself and Kai if I can be bothered.
Gio reminds me of the ‘tinder swindler’

Reactions: 8
My strictly opinions are
I also like Nadiya and might start a insta fan page for herself and Kai if I can be bothered.
Aj really does look good. The thing about Gio is he gives me such slimy vibes even the way he dresses.

Reactions: 1
Few things I’ve concluded over the last few days/weeks…
Gio is back to his stories with no captions now he’s not with Rose.
He’s already shared more pictures of his next tour partners than he did of Rose throughout the whole of series 19 🙈🤣
The KJ shippers need to seek medical help because they’re not right in the head
Kai is now my favourite male pro
Nadiya is my favourite female pro and I love that every picture she keeps sharing is in ‘AJs dress’🤣
Neil is still repulsive
I love the 2021 strictly cast 🙌🏻
Protect Rose at all costs 🥰
Couple of things I've noticed- Gio is trying to sort his tour out so thats maybe why he isnt on many clips
Nadiya without make up on is even more stunning

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Might be a terrible footballer but that kit 😍 nadiyas pants must just permanently be at her ankles he is GORG

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She looks like she is wearing a swimsuit, which seems a bit bizarre for someone trying to make a serious career as a presenter, at an evening event. She does look good in it though.
Looks like some sort of weird Tinkerbell costume to me. She has a stunning figure but I agree, it's a bold and odd choice.

I do love Oti's dress though! She really is built like a goddess 😍

Reactions: 8
My strictly opinions are
I understand the comparison. The Tinder Swindler was obsessed with Gucci and women just like Gio 😝 Loved that documentary!

Reactions: 3
Looks like some sort of weird Tinkerbell costume to me. She has a stunning figure but I agree, it's a bold and odd choice.

I do love Oti's dress though! She really is built like a goddess 😍
It’s a Tran Hung design, she’s worn a few of their dresses before. The Brits does tend to be flashy rather than classy! I was just looking at the legs!
Oti looked beautiful too, as did Graz.

Might be a terrible footballer but that kit 😍 nadiyas pants must just permanently be at her ankles he is GORG
Not sure about the pink socks though!

She looks like she is wearing a swimsuit, which seems a bit bizarre for someone trying to make a serious career as a presenter, at an evening event. She does look good in it though.
She posted that she changed out of it as soon as she’d walked down the red carpet as it wasn’t comfortable or something like that 🤣

Katya posted Kai winding up the paps earlier too. He had on his football strip and was running back and forward 🤣. She also shouted at them “yes it’s me taking a photo of you taking a photo of me” or words to that effect. Think they must all be getting a bit fed up with them. Either that or just enjoying winding them up.

• Haha
Aj really does look good. The thing about Gio is he gives me such slimy vibes even the way he dresses.
I’ve noticed that too, I’ve mentioned a couple of times that I think Kai looks his best in a suit but then when Gio’s wearing one, I’m a bit 😬

Reactions: 4
I’ve noticed that too, I’ve mentioned a couple of times that I think Kai looks his best in a suit but then when Gio’s wearing one, I’m a bit 😬
I think it's something about the style of suit and the gold jewellery - Gio always gives me 'retired businessman on an evening out' vibes when he wears one. Which is a bit weird considering he's only 31

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think it's something about the style of suit and the gold jewellery - Gio always gives me 'retired businessman on an evening out' vibes when he wears one. Which is a bit weird considering he's only 31
Totally! Or Del Boy Trotter when he was a yuppy 😂

She posted that she changed out of it as soon as she’d walked down the red carpet as it wasn’t comfortable or something like that 🤣
Not really a ringing endorsement for the designer tbh 😂

• Haha
Gio dresses like a typical unstylish European. I remember his first year on strictly had everyone instantly swooning, then when he started getting papped out and about with Georgia… The image will never leave me 🤢
57A2D300-EA50-4ED7-9558-CCA1B1FFB1EC.jpeg

His one silver earring he always wears and his head to toe high street Gucci fits give me the ick

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.