Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1056333
View attachment 1056334
View attachment 1056336

I think she had covid over xmas/ up to new year - her brother had it and was with them all over that time, so she’s probably immune for the time being
Ah well, f*ck everyone else as long as AJ’s ok 😂

I’m happy for the AJ fans she was there tonight !
Anyone going to the pro tour ??
Meeeee! We’re going to see Oti too (postponed from 2020) but that’s the only Strictly-ness we have between now and the new series.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So AJ had drinks in the hotel bar last night with some of the cast (according to Nancy's story), including Nancy, Sara, Gio, Rhys, Nikita, Maisie.. But no sign of Kai apparently. Too busy shagging Nadiya?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So AJ had drinks in the hotel bar last night with some of the cast (according to Nancy's story), including Nancy, Sara, Gio, Rhys, Nikita, Maisie.. But no sign of Kai apparently. Too busy shagging Nadiya?
Didn't the fans think John would be spending time with her and taking her clubbing? He's having a great time sailing down the Thames in a hot tub this morning.

Had a glimpse at the appreciation thread and they are NOT HAPPY with John or Kai. How DARE they not do what the fans want to fit the fan narrative!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Didn't the fans think John would be spending time with her and taking her clubbing? He's having a great time sailing down the Thames in a hot tub this morning.

Had a glimpse at the appreciation thread and they are NOT HAPPY with John or Kai. How DARE they not do what the fans want to fit the fan narrative!
They seem to think that every minute of their lives should be up for public scrutiny.
Maybe they met in private? There was a show last night and 2 a day all weekend- all-night clubbing and late night parties isnt gonna work with that

Reactions: 3
They seem to think that every minute of their lives should be up for public scrutiny.
Maybe they met in private? There was a show last night and 2 a day all weekend- all-night clubbing and late night parties isnt gonna work with that
There's even somebody on there who had a "friend" spy on them at the hotel. 😬 These people need to stop now - hopefully now AJ has been to the tour, got her shout outs and mixed with some of the cast they can move on a bit.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
There's even somebody on there who had a "friend" spy on them at the hotel. 😬 These people need to stop now - hopefully now AJ has been to the tour, got her shout outs and mixed with some of the cast they can move on a bit.
Oh my god i’ve just seen, that’s borderline stalking! I see they are making all kinds of excuses for Kai not going … maybe he wasn’t feeling well, maybe he was tired? Or maybe he just didn’t want to go. John & Johannes also missing which is surprising seeing as John is apparently her bestie 🥴 He’s out this morning on a hot tub boat down the river with the rest of the celebs 😭

• Heart
She apparently went backstage first so assume they met up then. Probably just didn’t want the drama! Sounds like she had a good time anyway.

Oh my god i’ve just seen, that’s borderline stalking! I see they are making all kinds of excuses for Kai not going … maybe he wasn’t feeling well, maybe he was tired? Or maybe he just didn’t want to go. John & Johannes also missing which is surprising seeing as John is apparently her bestie 🥴 He’s out this morning on a hot tub boat down the river with the rest of the celebs 😭
Possibly didn’t as they knew they’d be reported on, as it’s so public.
She’s bound to meet up with John outside the tour bubble.
They have double shows today and tomorrow so need to rest.

She apparently went backstage first so assume they met up then. Probably just didn’t want the drama! Sounds like she had a good time anyway.

Possibly didn’t as they knew they’d be reported on, as it’s so public.
She’s bound to meet up with John outside the tour bubble.
They have double shows today and tomorrow so need to rest.
What drama? They are apparently friends so that’s hardly a reason for him not to go. It was a large group setting with the majority of pros/celebs so I doubt anything would have even been mentioned about it. I really don’t think the press care about the whole AJ & Kai thing, they hardly reported on them during the show so I doubt they would start now. It’s likely that they are a lot more interested in getting shots of Kai & Nadiya.

Hopefully this is another reminder to these people that they don’t actually know these people, and maybe they aren’t as close as they thought.

Reactions: 8
What drama? They are apparently friends so that’s hardly a reason for him not to go. It was a large group setting with the majority of pros/celebs so I doubt anything would have even been mentioned about it. I really don’t think the press care about the whole AJ & Kai thing, they hardly reported on them during the show so I doubt they would start now. It’s likely that they are a lot more interested in getting shots of Kai & Nadiya.

Hopefully this is another reminder to these people that they don’t actually know these people, and maybe they aren’t as close as they thought.
Maybe. Perhaps he was just really tired and they’d already seen each other backstage.
I’m not reading anything into it.

It’s almost as if…gasp…the whole KJ thing was a showmance right from the very start!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Their fans were adamant during the series that AJ&Kai would be one of the only couples - if not the only one - to keep in touch after the show and genuinely be “friends for life” while all the other partnerships obviously didn’t have the same connection as their favourites 🙄 Turns out they were just Mollie and AJ 2.0.

Of course a couple is particularly close when they’re spending all day every day together for three and a half months in an environment designed to foster closeness. But reality is settling in now and AJ and Kai are like all the other couples who’ve come before - besties during the show and then back to normal life once it’s done. That’s the Strictly way and I don’t know why it surprises fans every year.

She's got to be trolling now. Also, Dan and Adam visited the tour and didn't even get a shout-out from the stage! is this discrimination against white men??

• Haha
I don’t get why fans don’t stick to group chats ? why do they embarrass themselves on DS/twitter ? They should make their accounts private.
I remember a Ranvir Gio fan (who said she was a therapist ) changed her twitter name to ‘I hate Italian plastic’ when he didn’t bother with Ranvir again 🤣🤣

• Haha
Why does Maisie need to make a statement like she’s Cressida Dick apologising for the Met’s failings?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.