Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Surrealoneill

Chatty Member
Thanks Dr Tony I’ll take your advice into consideration 😘
Offensive. I’m a nurse btw and to be honest at this point I couldn’t careless anymore if you do or not. I’ve lost count of the amount of body bags I’ve had to double zip in the last 10 months. I’ve had to shut out the door on dying patients and let ‘nature take its course’ so you jet off on your hollibops and live your best life. One less coming through our emergency doors. Take the family with you. I hear turkey is great this time of year

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 101

Tmcc85

POLL ON SOSHITS MARRAIGE!

How many likes can I get for the opinion on Dylan has left her, but she is keeping up the Mrs Perfect image?

Laughy face, if you think she is playing the game and they're actually still happily married?

Shocked face, if Dylan and Carla got caught at it but again, Su doesn't want that coming to public knowledge and will do whatever it takes to hide that fact....

GO!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
Offensive. I’m a nurse btw and to be honest at this point I couldn’t careless anymore if you do or not. I’ve lost count of the amount of body bags I’ve had to double zip in the last 10 months. I’ve had to shut out the door on dying patients and let ‘nature take its course’ so you jet off on your hollibops and live your best life. One less coming through our emergency doors. Take the family with you. I hear turkey is great this time of year
My family member was possibly one of the patients you had to look after. He died this morning. He will be placed in a double body bag, with a closed casket and no proper funeral. He was on his own when he died away from all family and loved ones. Thank you for what you do.

Not all of us are as selfish to think the virus won't affect us, and I am eternally thankful to the kindness all medical staff have shown all COVID patients throughout this disaster. I for one, am staying home x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 57

Sineadgorza

Right? She literally showed her dogs shit last week but gets annoyed cause people ask do you want kids? Thats a natural question to ask people after you get married. I also don't think there's anything wrong with saying 'kids aren't on the cards right now'. Personally I think kids would cramp her lifestyle and that she has no plans to have any and thats her choice. And I think your right dont put up a question box if your not gonna answer the questions!
No matter what, no woman should be asked if she wants kids. Ever.
She went on and on about wanting kids before she got married then silence. People should zip it when it comes to that topic.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Hello1268

Can I just ask how her or anyone going to Dubai is actually risky to the rest of us? Like they have to literally pay for their own COVID test before leaving and again before arriving back in the country so like?? I get we’re all raging we can’t move an inch here in Ireland but if I was able to afford it I’d be gone 👋
I have enough money to go to Dubai, but I am not selfish enough to travel during a pandemic when the government have pleaded with us not to. There is lots of people wealthier than Sue in this country that are abiding by the rules. There are many who have closed down businesses because of Covid, some which will never open again. People have lost their jobs, some will lose their homes in the months to come, people have lost their lives to Covid and others of all ages have sadly taken their lives because they struggled during these hard times. It is a very sad time for all of us living in Ireland and we need to come together in these hard times and stay apart so we can in time come together. I haven’t hugged my family since early last year because they are high risk, I can only talk through a window. I miss my mum but I won’t risk her health. It’s insulting for anyone to travel on holidays, public figure or not.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

DPG

Not in St Tropez or the Maldives, she’s in Dubai....Herself and a Dylan were spotted by someone who lives and works out there. That’s 100% confirmed.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

T!aMar!a

Katie on her stories today explaining her absence on stories because she took her holidays from work in the same way office people took their holidays 😂😂😂 I’ll actually have abs from laughing so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Trollydolly

Iv grown up with money my dad got lucky through hard work 🙄but look the bottom line is this , people that have class dont carry on like this one and the rest of the insta huns , they are as someone said already "New Money" they are jus not use to it an its gone to their head, we change our car every second year but I dont flash it on insta, iv bags an shoes but who gives a shit ???iv always had it , my parents an my family would slap me if I dared got above my stations, Its vulgar flashing what u have , there is more class in someone playing it down an especially in this current climate where people are jobless due to this pandemic
We've been approached for insta huns to promote our products an refused point blank, our products speaks for itself an word of mouth from actual customers , we give a lot to charities, community raffles , school raffles an old folks an such , an if we got 1 new customer from that we would b delighted but for us the giving back is more important than banging our drum .if iv to give away free stuff id rather give to someone in need because it comes back ten fold and that 1 person will tell one person who will tell 1 person an thats enough for us , spotlight, bperfect , verso , any of the tans make up hair product or any shops these huns promote i would not buy from an people need to cop on .
Anyway my tattle fam , have a happy new year an no insta huns buying for 2021 let end this 🤣😘

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Blue1989

VIP Member
Unpopular opinion here now but I honestly have no problem with her going on holidays if she does her isolation correctly when she came home, personally im going to be jetting off on holidays as soon as I can.. Ireland has the worst cases in the world maybe we’re all safer jetting off 🤣🤣🤣
That makes no sense, so if we will jet off we make irelands problem the worlds problem. Proper ignorant that

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Carlyq92

No matter what, no woman should be asked if she wants kids. Ever.
She went on and on about wanting kids before she got married then silence. People should zip it when it comes to that topic.
100%. I am no Sue fan but it's such an insensitive and deeply personal thing to ask. You never know if someone is struggling to conceive behind the scenes and how triggering that question could be. As for anyone who has made the conscious decision to live their lives without kids, they should never, ever have to justify themselves. Their life, their business and fair play to them for not ploughing ahead and having a baby just because society tells them they should.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Libramoongirl

I think if they did split she would announce it - think if the followers she’d gain 🤣 when Dominique nugent announced her wedding was off didn’t she gain 20/30K followers.. people love a sad story. Gorry nearly has 200k followers.. again people live a sad story.. I don’t think Sue would miss that opportunity lol
I think that’s true if was just that they weren’t getting on, couldn’t make it work type of thing but it’s the WHY that’s making Sue squirm I think, she has to wait for a better way to package it. She doesn’t do failure.
I can imagine the launch of NewSue©️, Malahide who? Coming to you from her villa in Marbella, the new center of operations for Jackson Corp©️ New casa, new dogs, new man every week, Carla 2.0 basically. New TV show ‘Mi Casa e Sue Casa’. K I’m done 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

ela87

Chatty Member
I will NEVER buy a bottle of her tan again. For anyone looking for an alternative Bondi Sands is fab and often reduced so a lot cheaper than hers. She is a total and utter disgrace being paid by a state funded broadcaster on her show and not a shred of decency or respect. Many RTE employees and presenters have gotten in trouble for a lot less this year. No doubt she won't quarantine for the required time either. She really must think people are dumb. Would have loved a break in the sun Sue but have more respect for my family, friends, neighbours and colleagues to wait until it's safe to do so.

Reactions: 36

Tellmethis

Kinda remind me of the McGregor's - grew up normal and then one of them made their millions, they become polar opposites of their previous selves and act like connoisseur's of the finer things..
That is a perfect comparison, the McGregors and the Jackson’s are two cheeks of the same arse!! Both working class beginnings, one member strikes gold and the whole clan of leeches are walking around in Balenciaga 🙄 Uber chavs

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Sineadgorza

But
Can I just ask how her or anyone going to Dubai is actually risky to the rest of us? Like they have to literally pay for their own COVID test before leaving and again before arriving back in the country so like?? I get we’re all raging we can’t move an inch here in Ireland but if I was able to afford it I’d be gone 👋
We've been told to not travel. How hard is that to understand? They haven't said..only travel if you can afford it. Plenty of us can afford it.. plenty of us aren't scumbags though.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Babylon

it’s not about being jealous or not being able to move an inch. Our cases are literally out of control right now and all the government are asking of us is to limit our movements. Why is that such a big ask to Sue and her fam? It’s a kick in the teeth when we’re following guidelines and she jets off for a holiday like nothing is happening. It’s brazen selfishness and having more money than sense. Just because someone has money doesn’t mean they get to break the rules. I don’t give a shit how hard she thinks she works that she deserves a holiday, she should enjoy what she has at home and set an example for her audience. I work 11 hour days and get paid a pittance compared to her and I haven’t taken a holiday, any of my annual leave I’ve taken the last year has been spent at home and you know what? I’m thankful for it because I’m still healthy and so is my family. I’m actually at my wits end like she needs to acknowledge it or get a serious reality check but sure she’ll just call us “haters” or “toxic”

Reactions: 33

Daydreamerbeleiver

Chatty Member
Can we just take a step back here and look at the bigger picture. Sorry this will be a right old rant coming....I can’t stand this family btw...the only one that’s an honest worker is the father. End of. The rest of them including Sue and Katie basically work for Chinese companies but from Ireland. Cutting all the marketing and Rolexes out, because that’s what it boils down to right?

They’re ordering bulk rubbish from China to rebrand then have the audacity to call this a lifestyle?! Call that empowering females?! For Christ sake it’s empowering poverty, slavery, abuse, trafficking and climate damage 🤦🏻‍♀️

In all seriousness there are real true Irish brands out there (from craft villages for example) which truly are inspiring and make their jewellery and stuff in Ireland. Would you ever see Katie or Sue putting their name with that? I doubt it, because they are nobodies. They are the back alley version of the kardashians in my opinion. Cheap and nasty. And would do anything for attention and a few likes. When her young followers get to an age of wanting to make informed decisions about where products etc come from, that’ll be the end of So Sue Imports.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Tellmethis

Funny how her first night out is with the girls and not a romantic dinner with her husband....
Could she be anymore in love with urself walking down a hotel corridor 😅 eye makeup looks like Tipp-ex....
Dzylan was probably delighted to get rid of her for the night, poor brow beaten bastard can have some peace in the whiskey and cigar room 🙄 maybe even run around in the suit of armour 😂 while she eye fucks herself in her camera and goes to the same bland restaurant again 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 32