Sosueme #3 nothing to do, maybe just order another Deliveroo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Katie put up 10 stories in 24 hours, think that's more combined than what she's posted since Christmas day..... Making up for lost time while away! Let's see how many posts the mammy puts up today, I'm sure she has loads of merch piling up to share since she's back from her holibops 🤑😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Katie put up 10 stories in 24 hours, think that's more combined than what she's posted since Christmas day..... Making up for lost time while away! Let's see how many posts the mammy puts up today, I'm sure she has loads of merch piling up to share since she's back from her holibops 🤑😂
Susan will have a stock pile of Esters Aromas foot creams to inform us about in her cigarette throat voice don't ya know?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm still shocked at how much filler she has pumped into her face - you really wouldn't notice as much with filters on the gram, but on TV it is blaringly obvious. I've worked with aesthetic doctors for years and her face is the kind we used to turn away, as we didn't want to be accused of over filling - whatever Doctor she is seeing needs to be investigated - she is over filled and it must be costing her a fortune to get it done like that - she can't even move her lower face!

Reactions: 21
unfortunately the actions of her and others in Dubai will ensure “explosive growth” of the virus across in the country’s they all return home to, unfortunately the health care systems won’t be ready for that explosive growth. Her latest post comes across arrogant

Reactions: 11
Katie on her stories today explaining her absence on stories because she took her holidays from work in the same way office people took their holidays 😂😂😂 I’ll actually have abs from laughing so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Katie on her stories today explaining her absence on stories because she took her holidays from work in the same way office people took their holidays 😂😂😂 I’ll actually have abs from laughing so much.
Would have being more believable if she stuck to her tonsillitis story🙄she must of forgot she had tonsillitis last week🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Looks like she’s been partying all week she gets fillers aswell her voice is annoying

See sue posts

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
So Sue is ready for 'explosive growth'. Does that mean she is going to be honest about where she was for New Years??? Probably not. Go back under your cabana Sue!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So Sue is ready for 'explosive growth'. Does that mean she is going to be honest about where she was for New Years??? Probably not. Go back under your cabana Sue!
Maybe she means "exponential growth" on Covid cases upon her return 🤔

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Judging by Katie’s nonchalant attitude about Dubai (ok, I know she might not have been there but y’know) it proves Sue is not going to acknowledge anything. She’ll pop back up next week like nothing has happened.

Reactions: 6
Judging by Katie’s nonchalant attitude about Dubai (ok, I know she might not have been there but y’know) it proves Sue is not going to acknowledge anything. She’ll pop back up next week like nothing has happened.
Totally. She doesn't have the balls to tackle the hard questions head-on about how she spent her Christmas, so she'll completely ignore it waiting for the storm to blow over. Cowardly bullshit.

Reactions: 9
Oops we should all put in a complaint ladies she needs to be exposed
Yes! Absolutely. She will probably use premium services to come in privately- you can get people to collect your bags for you- private luxury van from the door of the plane. Wouldn’t put it past her.

Totally. She doesn't have the balls to tackle the hard questions head-on about how she spent her Christmas, so she'll completely ignore it waiting for the storm to blow over. Cowardly bullshit.
So fake. She has no class. People who come from money do not dress in red sparkly sequin jumpsuits 😂😂😂 Tacky as duck! Real money whispers - it doesn’t shout. As for all the money she has - she has zero taste- I wonder does she have one piece of actual art in the house? People with money spend on art to hand down to the next generation or sell later on if money is tight. They also wouldn’t be caught dead in Dubai spraying magnums or jeroboams of rose on each other - a la Carla’s stories.

Reactions: 14
Probably hired that private island again 🤣🤣🤣
Sure as she said in an interview for RSVP or one of those mags- the money she’s made is “in the millions” I’ve been around the monied set (yawn) and have realised that the more money they have the less they talk
about it. It’s a taboo subject. They’re very low key. They will spend money on good leather knee high boots like Tory Burch, Mulberry bags, cashmere jumpers, very smart casual but nothing flashy.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.