Sosueme #3 nothing to do, maybe just order another Deliveroo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a thread for Vogue Williams who is in St Barts right now and people there are furious that she breached london tier 4 to travel and are writing to all the brands she’s worked with over the last few months - one of them is Dripping Gold. I imagine that complaint won’t be acknowledged 😂
I don’t think brands actually give a tit tbh which is shocking. Nothing will come of this & she’ll just go off the radar for awhile....til she has some other cheap tat to flog unfortunately

Reactions: 8
Did anyone see Bressies tweet looking to speak to influencers who went/are on holiday during restrictions for his podcast. I cant see many signing up.

Reactions: 9
My cousin works in the airport and was saying a few photographers have been lurking asking after her..

Must read here.
Suzanne has posted before showing them use the Dublin airport platinum services (private terminal). They collect you from the steps of your plane, collect your bags for you while you wait in a private lounge and out you go through a private terminal door. She’ll make sure this is in place so not to be photographed in arrivals.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Suzanne has posted before showing them use the Dublin airport platinum services (private terminal). They collect you from the steps of your plane, collect your bags for you while you wait in a private lounge and out you go through a private terminal door. She’ll make sure this is in place so not to be photographed in arrivals.
This is so extra lol!

The paps could also wait at her house and catch her lugging in her designer cases!

Reactions: 2
RTÉ had a Stay at Home message on the top right side of the screen for the whole show……what a total hypocritical tit show…… I emailed them to complain and no surprise didn’t get a reply 🙄

Reactions: 16
The paps shouldn’t be trying to catch h her in the airport .... she’s not a celebrity!!!

Ireland’s definition of being famous is a joke!!

Reactions: 10
The paps shouldn’t be trying to catch h her in the airport .... she’s not a celebrity!!!

Ireland’s definition of being famous is a joke!!
I know right 🤣
Fuelling her belief that she is a big deal. I'm sorry..but who calls someone a d list poster as Sue raged above...other than a tit who believes she is a somebody 🤣
Hope she can see it's clear as day who was behind that post.

Reactions: 3
Bet Sue is delighted with all the tit going in the US, it’ll detract from her being an absolute rule breaking knob.
do we think she’ll come back on the ‘gram as normal or acknowledge it? Bets please.

Thread suggestion: Shady Jackson’s on their hols, call them out and we’re just trolls!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She has been posting pics from her home but we still haven't actually seen her.
And isn't the Wall behind her bed papered grey with silver not white like the pic she posted..... Seems like one she had from before she started doing up her room

Bet Sue is delighted with all the tit going in the US, it’ll detract from her being an absolute rule breaking knob.
do we think she’ll come back on the ‘gram as normal or acknowledge it? Bets please.
Pretty sure current affairs from around the world are not on her radar!

Reactions: 11
So Katie had a post up last night “studying?” yet nothing before that clearly reading here and though “oh tit I better whack something up!”

As for Sue, I honestly love her tan (I hate admitting that) but for the love of god stay at home you dose of tit. I cancelled two holidays this year, we all love the sun and a break away would be lovely but Covid is no joke. I’ve had two friends end up in hospital with it (both young) and one was in ICU in the summer (she is extremely fit and healthy) it’s no joke but Sue and co can swan off like the Irish Z list Kardashians to “we control women and hate the LGBT+ community”Dubai.

The fact her page was complete and utter radio silence for a number of days says it all

Reactions: 21
Reposting the gift she sent your one Tracey 🙄 Give me strength. More like damage control aye suzi? Wouldn't want Tracy thinking you're a thing but a Saint

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.